Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Gas Man

Saturday, February 05, 2011, 11:32 a.m. – I woke from a dream.

THE DREAM: My husband and I were sitting in the living room talking with each other when all of a sudden the door to the house opened. The door was in the northeast corner of the living room and was located on the east wall. A man entered through the door. He said he was a gas repairman, yet we had not called a repairman, and he didn’t even knock or ring the doorbell. He just let himself inside. He then closed the door behind him and he locked the security lock (the dead-bolt) on the door.

Immediately, in my spirit, I knew he was there to do us harm, but my husband did not see anything wrong with the man’s actions. I tried to motion to my husband to let him know that this man was there to harm us or to rob us. The man was not who he pretended to be. But, I could not get my husband’s attention. The man went out to the kitchen and put a container of some kind of liquid that looked like tea into the microwave and then he set the timer. I knew that whatever liquid was inside the microwave was going to explode once the timer went off, so I tried to tell this to my husband, but he still didn’t get it. I kept repeating it over and over again – “Microwave! Microwave!” – but he still didn’t understand what I was trying to tell him, and the timer was ticking away.

Then, the gas man came back into the living room. He sat in a chair on the east wall, about halfway (midpoint) on that wall and northeast of where I was sitting on the south wall that backed up to the kitchen in the southwest end of the room. The man said something else that revealed his true character, but my husband still did not see it, so I rushed the man and I grabbed a hold of both of his hands and I held them down. My husband was still oblivious to what was going on.

I am not sure of the transition here, but next the man had gone into the bathroom and he was taking a shower. I told my husband that he should go in there after the man and that I would call 911. So, I called 911, but as soon as the operator answered the phone, and I began to speak, the police showed up inside the house. The man ran out of the bathroom. He was wet but fully clothed. He looked clean. I figured he must have seen the police lights outside the bathroom window while he was taking a shower and so he tried to make a run for it. [Note: I was surprised at how quickly the 911 operator answered the phone. I was expecting a delay or to have to go through several people to reach the operator, but I didn’t.] Even though the police had arrived, I still told my story to the 911 operator.

The next thing I remember is that my husband and I were in our bedroom. I don’t know the location of the bedroom in proximity to the rest of the house, so I have drawn it next to the house. The drawing is not to scale and I am not certain of the positioning of the bedroom. The drawing: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b58/Christsfreeservant/Dream.jpg. Anyway, my husband and I were in our bedroom. He was sitting in a chair in the northeast corner of the room, only on the north wall. The head of the bed was on the east wall and the bed itself was located about half way along the east wall. I was seated on the bed.

A man we know who is a minister and whose name is associated in some way with a wolf came and plopped himself down on the bed beside me and lounged himself right up next to me to where I was nearly falling off the bed. I asked my husband to ask the man or else I asked the man to please move over and to give me some space. The minister then began to ask me what I have been doing lately, i.e. what I’ve been up to recently. So, I began to tell him about the writing ministry that God has given to me. I pointed to the white book case on the west wall near the southwest corner of the room that was near the foot of the bed. And, I pointed, as well, to the white notebook binders containing all my journals dating back to 2004. Just then, in real life, our telephone rang and I woke up. END. It was our daughter who called. My husband answered the phone. Our grandson is sick. She took him to the doctor’s office in the time frame they said, but when she got there the office was closed.

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Acts 20:17-38:

From Miletus, Paul sent to Ephesus for the elders of the church. 18 When they arrived, he said to them: “You know how I lived the whole time I was with you, from the first day I came into the province of Asia. 19 I served the Lord with great humility and with tears, although I was severely tested by the plots of the Jews. 20 You know that I have not hesitated to preach anything that would be helpful to you but have taught you publicly and from house to house. 21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

22 “And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. 23 I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. 24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.

25 “Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again. 26 Therefore, I declare to you today that I am innocent of the blood of all men. 27 For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the whole will of God. 28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

32 “Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified. 33 I have not coveted anyone’s silver or gold or clothing. 34 You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions. 35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

36 When he had said this, he knelt down with all of them and prayed. 37 They all wept as they embraced him and kissed him. 38 What grieved them most was his statement that they would never see his face again. Then they accompanied him to the ship.

My Understanding: I read this news article, among others: US-Russia nuclear arms treaty takes effect - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20110205/D9L6O95O0.html.

The Living Room Scene

Immediately the Holy Spirit within me made a connection between this news article and this dream. The article stated that “A new U.S.-Russia nuclear arms control treaty went into effect Saturday, securing a key foreign policy goal of President Barack Obama and raising hopes among officials on both sides that it will provide the impetus for Moscow and Washington to negotiate further reductions.” Here I saw the “securing” of the “key foreign policy goal” as this gas (fake) man entering our house without knocking or without being invited and then closing the door behind him and locking the security (dead-bolt) lock. I saw both the key foreign policy goal and the impetus (motivation; incentive; energy; push) for further negotiations as the bomb in the microwave with the timer set ready to go off.

The article continued, “The treaty marks significant progress toward President Obama’s vision of a world without nuclear weapons.” It continued, “Partnership with Russia is vital to our continued progress… We must build the habits of cooperation that let us rise above our differences to address urgent matters of global security together.” The article also said: “Both Russia and the U.S. share responsibility for security in the whole world.” So, the house would then represent the whole world. And, here I saw the “significant progress” toward Obama’s world vision as this invasion into the house by this man, the securing of the dead-bolt lock and the planting of the bomb in the microwave oven with the timer set and ready to go off, as well as the progress that was made prior to this in lulling to sleep the “shepherd’s” of the flock to where they are oblivious to what is really going on, i.e. through a 501c3 relationship between the church and the government where the government has certain stipulations in place that keep the shepherds from recognizing or warning the people against the wolves that have slipped in among the flock. As well, I see the “urgent matters of global security” that are being addressed together as represented by the “gas” man who entered the house and who locked the security (dead-bolt) lock behind him.

Then, the article stated that “The 10-year New START Treaty… is a cornerstone of Obama’s efforts to ‘reset’ U.S. relations with Russia…” Here I saw this entry door in the northeast corner of our house through which this man entered uninvited, and who locked the door behind him, etc. So, the “man” represents the New World Order and the entry door through which he was able to get inside the house was this New START Treaty between the U.S. and Russia. And, I saw the “reset” of U.S. relations with Russia as this turning of the dead-bolt lock to secure Obama’s world (global) vision and his key foreign policy goal which I saw as this bomb in the microwave with the timer set and ready to go off. The article mentioned that Hillary Clinton made the statement that steps have been taken to ensure that “the button,” referring to the button that is pushed to set off a nuclear device, and that would unleash nuclear destruction, will never be pushed. If the timer is already set to go off, then a button would not have to be pushed. The bomb explodes when the timer goes off.

The Kitchen Scene

The article also mentioned that German Foreign Minister Guido Westerville “hopes to secure the eventual removal of the remaining U.S. nuclear weapons stationed in Germany.” As I overlaid this drawing of the house against the U.S. and then against the eastern part of the world, I saw that from a U.S. alone standpoint that the Living Room represented the main part of the U.S. and Canada, the kitchen was the Gulf of Mexico and the bathroom was Alaska, so “the man” entered the door from Europe, and possibly Russia, as well. If I overlaid the house over the eastern part of the world, the living room ended up over Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan with Egypt as the possible kitchen and with Europe (maybe specifically Germany) and/or North America as the bathroom with the shower. There was a gas explosion in Egypt today, and the gas pipeline feeds Jordan and Israel. There was a leak and explosion in the Gulf of Mexico previously that the “gas man” supposedly repaired, and they are presently working on repairing this gas pipeline in Egypt, too. When all that was going on in the Gulf of Mexico took place, the Lord kept showing me that what was being reported in the news was not really what was happening there and that the leak was a cover story for what they were really doing there. And, the Lord kept showing me nuclear weapons. So, the picture that I am getting both from the perspective of the Gulf of Mexico as well as the Gulf in the Middle East is that the “leaks” (explosions) were/are just cover-ups for the excuse to send “the man” in to “repair” but what he is really doing is setting a bomb with a timer and that when the timer goes off, there will be a huge explosion.

This fits with the next statement in this news story, too. The article said that the U.N. Secretary-General said that the treaty “adds significant impetus to the hard-won momentum achieved in recent years.” He continued by saying, “…the entry into force of the New START Treaty will inspire further action toward creating a safer and more secure world for all.” The “secure” part of it has to do with “the man” invading the house uninvited and then locking the “dead-bolt” lock behind him (the force) and then proceeding to plant a bomb inside a microwave so that when the timer goes off “Bam!” He further stated: “I encourage the Russian Federation and the United States to continue their efforts to identify and carry forward the next steps…” The next steps following the planting of that nuclear device in perhaps more than one location world-wide was to sit in a seat of rule on the east wall, which I saw both as D.C. and as in the Middle East (Iraq/Afghanistan), and that the man represents the New World Order who is now in charge of the world.

Going Back to the Beginning

As I thought about the 911 call, though, I could not help but feel as though it represented the events of 9/11/01, so I would have to go back further for the entry of the man into the house. The article also stated this: “The treaty builds on the original START, or Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty, initially proposed by then-U.S. President Ronald Reagan, which went into effect in 1994. The conclusion of the New START treaty comes the day before the 100th anniversary of Reagan's birth.” So, if “the man” entered in 1994, and then he set the bomb on a timer to go off, and then I called 911, and even after the police arrived I still kept telling my story, then “the bomb” in this case could represent the ones set in the twin tower buildings and “the timer” was the timing of the crash of the planes into the towers that day that set off the bombs and there was a huge explosion that went off while “the man” was taking a shower and getting all cleaned up, i.e. making himself appear clean, which he has done a good job of doing in convincing the American people that he is clean and that “the terrorists” are the ones who committed the crime. He went with ‘the police’, i.e. I believe he was with them and that they represent the security that our government then put in place following 9/11, which involved getting into Iraq and Afghanistan and the Middle East and taking control of the world one country at a time.

As I prayed concerning who I represented in this dream, I believe the Lord revealed to me that I was representing the Holy Spirit of God working in and through believers in Jesus Christ who have been warning the shepherds and all the people of “the man” who has come through the door, who has locked the dead-bolt lock behind him, who has set the bomb to go off with a timer, who is seated in the east but who the Holy Spirit restrained for a time by holding down his hands (deeds), yet something happened and a transition of some kind took place to where he was now released, to where the events of 9/11 took place, to where we got in the Middle East and to where our government in concert with the New World Order is taking over the governments of the world one country at a time, which then brings us up to the present, which is illustrated by the bedroom scene. I noticed that the police lights were outside the bathroom window. If the bathroom represents Alaska, outside of Alaska is Russia. I also noticed that “the man” entered through the door in the upper right-hand corner of the house. If the house represents the Americas, then outside of the upper right-hand corner of Canada is possibly Copenhagen, where there was some agreement signed that the Lord was showing me was connected with the New World Order, and continuing on a straight line east is, again, Russia. This would fit with the treaty and the cooperation between Russia and the US and their partnership.

In the dream, my husband was not paying any attention to the man or to what he was doing and he disregarded any warnings I gave to him. I see him from this passage of scripture as representing the elders of the church, yet I believe he represents the church in general, in particular in America, who has been lulled to sleep and who does not see any danger and is not listening to the warnings that are going out via the Holy Spirit through those willing instruments who will give out the warnings. The Holy Spirit is seated with the Father and the Son and has power over all things, so none of this can happen except that the Lord allows it and for his purposes. I believe his purpose is what is stated in the book of Revelation, and that is judgment of mankind. The Holy Spirit is the only one truly who has the power to hold down the hands of the evil one and to keep him from doing his evil deeds. He is the one who restrained “the man” until he released him to do his evil deeds. The scriptures say that “the man” will be restrained until what is restraining him is taken out of the way. That is a passage of scripture that is met with much theological debate, and I don’t claim to understand it all, especially since the Lord did not allow me, in the dream, to see what took place in that transition and how the man eventually got free. Yet, the Holy Spirit was still present in his followers, but I think the bedroom scene offers us some understanding of what has released “the man” to do his evil deeds, and I believe that we will see another “9/11” of much greater magnitude than the one before.

The bedroom scene

I, representing the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit working in and through Christ’s followers as his true witnesses, and representing myself, as well, am seated on this bed, the bed symbolizing a covenant relationship, I believe between God and man. The Holy Spirit is seated in heaven in authority, but he also has a seat in our hearts, so I believe this represents both the Holy Spirit in authority over the Body of Christ, the church, as well as his authority in our individual hearts. The minister whose name is associated with the name “Wolf” was lounging on the bed and was sprawling himself right up against me to where I was about to be pushed off the bed. Thus, the bed must also represent the institutional church, i.e. the covenant represented here is not the covenant between God and man but between the church and the government, and the man represents the government who is exercising more and more control over the church to where the Holy Spirit of God is about to be pushed off the bed entirely and the word of God, represented by my journals in the white folders in the white bookcase, is not even on the bed and is at its foot. Yet, I am pointing to it as I tell the man about the ministry God has given me the past 6+ years. The word of God is filled with warnings against wolves and is filled with warnings of judgment with regard to the end of time, and that is mostly what my journals are about, too, as well as they contain encouragements for the Body of Christ to follow Jesus with their whole hearts. The Lord has used women, like me, and others who are not in the position of spiritual leadership in the church to get out these warnings because the elders are asleep and are not paying any attention to the man who has come into our house to rob it.

Yet, I also see this bed as representing the world with me representing believers in Jesus who are being shoved off the bed through death (martyred for their faith) and who are warning the people of the world against this wolf in sheep’s clothing while the leaders of our governments sit by and watch and do nothing. All these articles about Egypt, the US government (Congress), Iraq, etc. depict the countries’ governments as being in control still, but that is a lie. The “wolf” on the bed has taken over, he is pushing the people of God off the bed, the word of God is at his feet, and the leaders of the nations of the world are being rendered powerless. Their “seats” of authority are not even on the bed, i.e. they are just figureheads to give the appearance that they are still in control, but they are not, and it is because they didn’t listen to and they didn’t heed the warnings and now the wolf has come in and is taking over.

In this passage in Acts, Paul gives testimony of his relationship with Jesus Christ since his conversion. What he shared with these elders represents the testimony of my life, as well, since the Lord called me to this ministry in 2004. I have declared to the church and the world that they must turn to God in repentance and have genuine faith in our Lord Jesus. I have served with many tears, and I have been severely tested via the opposition to God’s calling on my life. The Holy Spirit has warned me, as well, of the hardships I would have to face, yet I have not hesitated to continue in sharing what the Lord Jesus teaches me each day during my quiet times with him in prayer and in His Word, the Bible. And, I so agree with Paul that my life is worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace. Amen! Then, he went on to tell the elders to watch over the flock that the Holy Spirit has made them overseers, not just sitting idly by and watching the wolves take over, though.

Then, Paul warns them that after he leaves that savage wolves (represented by this minister on the bed with me) will come in among you and will not spare the flock (represented by him nearly pushing me off the bed). I have been pushed out of some institutional churches, too, by wolves in sheep’s clothing, because of what the Lord has me write and because of the ministry he has given to me these past 6 yrs. Paul continued that “Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. So be on your guard!” I was on my guard and I asked the man to please move away from me and then I shared with him the calling God has given to me these past 6+ years and then I pointed him to my journals, which contain the word of God and the hymns and spiritual songs. Paul said, “Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among those who are sanctified,” and that is what I did, too, in the dream when I pointed to my journals which represent the word of grace in my own life but which also represent the word of God and his truths, as the word is contained within them. And, so that is where I leave you, as well, in pointing you to the word of God’s grace which can build you up and give you an inheritance among those who are sanctified, so repent of your sin, turn, and have faith in Jesus Christ.

I Surrender All / Judson W. Van De Venter / Winfield S. Weeden
… Lo, we have left all, and have followed Thee. (Mark 10:28)

All to Jesus, I surrender;
All to Him I freely give;
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.

All to Jesus I surrender;
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

All to Jesus, I surrender;
Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

I surrender all, I surrender all,
All to Thee, my blessèd Savior,
I surrender all.

No comments: