Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Flying Circular Saws

Thursday, February 03, 2011, 12:45 a.m. – I woke from a dream.

THE DREAM: At the end of it, I decided not to drive somewhere because this was supposed to be the worst winter storm ever. So, I turned around and went back, I think north. I don’t know if I heard something behind me or I knew instinctively that something was coming, because I kept turning around and looking behind me. And, then I saw what looked like two giant circular saws that were rotating and spinning horizontally and side by side, kind of like flying saucers. They were headed straight toward me and I knew this was it, that I was toast. So, I fell face down on the ground in between a row of cars to my left and a row to my right, only I didn’t make it all the way in between the rows. The lower part of my body, maybe from the waist down or certainly my legs was still sticking out. I prayed to Jesus and I gave him my spirit and then everything went still, quiet and peaceful. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Acts 16:16-34:

Paul and Silas in Prison
16 Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling. 17 This girl followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved.” 18 She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so troubled that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her.

19 When the owners of the slave girl realized that their hope of making money was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace to face the authorities. 20 They brought them before the magistrates and said, “These men are Jews, and are throwing our city into an uproar 21 by advocating customs unlawful for us Romans to accept or practice.”

22 The crowd joined in the attack against Paul and Silas, and the magistrates ordered them to be stripped and beaten. 23 After they had been severely flogged, they were thrown into prison, and the jailer was commanded to guard them carefully. 24 Upon receiving such orders, he put them in the inner cell and fastened their feet in the stocks.

25 About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. 26 Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody’s chains came loose. 27 The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped. 28 But Paul shouted, “Don’t harm yourself! We are all here!”

29 The jailer called for lights, rushed in and fell trembling before Paul and Silas. 30 He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”

31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his family were baptized. 34 The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole family.

My Understanding: I read this news story: Egypt army moves to stop assault on protesters - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20110203/D9L5AR883.html. Immediately the Lord began to make connections between this news story, this dream, and this passage of scripture. This is the understanding I believe the Lord Jesus has given me.

The article described two sides in this uproar in Egypt – one is the pro-government rioters and the other is the anti-government protestors. I believe the Lord is showing me that these two sides are the two circular saws in this dream that were working together side-by-side and that were coming after me. I was in the middle between two rows of vehicles, which I believe also represent these two sides, and the Egyptian army tanks and soldiers deployed between the two sides also represent these two circular saws coming against me.

The article also stated that the violence was most likely organized and the Prime Minister promised to investigate who was behind it. I believe the Lord is showing me here that the two circular saws are behind the violence, i.e. that both sides are organized assaults and that they are working together side-by-side, like these two circular saws were moving together side-by-side. The article continued by saying that “the army fanned out to separate the two sides” and that the two sides battled with rocks, sticks, bottles and firebombs and they volleyed with stones. I saw the “fanning” as these two circular saws flying through the air like they were flying saucers coming against me and that I was in between, i.e. what separated the two sides, so they were fanning out against me.

The article states that “With volleys of stones, the protestors pushed back their rivals… that their regime supporters had used as a high ground to batter them.” Here I saw the volleys of stones and the high ground used to batter them as these two circular saws flying through the air (the high ground) working side-by-side to come against me, who was hunkered down in between these two sides. And, I definitely see the “regime” here as the New World Order, symbolized by the “circular” part of the saws that were coming against me. When we picture the idea of stoning of people, what comes to my mind is that this was a method used in the Bible to kill Christians. And, I am a Christian, and when these saws came against me, I gave up my spirit to God just like Stephen did when he was stoned to death.

The article continues by stating that “The notion that the state may have coordinated violence against protesters… raised international outrage, including a sharp rebuke from Washington, which has considered Egypt its most important Arab ally for decades…” Oh, how hypocritical! Washington is one of the circular saws (the sharp rebuke) that is coming against believers in Jesus Christ (its most important ally for decades) world-wide. The other circular saw is its allies (NATO, U.N. Security Council – the ruling body, European Union, et al, all comprising the New World Order). And, they work together side-by-side and they represent the two sides in this battle in Egypt and elsewhere all over the globe.

The article continued by describing “a barrage of automatic gunfire,” which I definitely saw as these two circular (One World Order) saws coming against me. “The shooting killed five people, according to the health minister, bringing the death toll since the fighting began Wednesday to eight.” I believe I am representing those who have died or at least I am representing one of the dead who was a believer in Jesus and who was killed for his faith in Christ. The article continued by describing “several hundred soldiers carrying rifles lined up between the two sides, pushing the pro-government fighters back…” Here I definitely saw these soldiers with rifles coming between the two sides as these two circular saws that came after me and I believe killed me for my faith in Jesus. The article described “thousands who stayed hunkered in the square through the night, hunkered down against the thousands besieging the entrances.” Here I saw that I was representing these thousands who were hunkered down (I fell face down on the ground) because of the thousands (the two circular saws) who were coming against me to kill me.

The crowd joined in the attack against Paul and Silas, and the magistrates ordered them to be stripped and beaten. After they had been severely flogged, they were thrown into prison, and the jailer was commanded to guard them carefully. Upon receiving such orders, he put them in the inner cell and fastened their feet in the stocks.

And, what was Paul’s and Silas’ response to this treatment at the hands of their “circular saws”?

About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody’s chains came loose.

Amen! Praise the Lord! Because they had the right response to persecution, the “chains” came loose from those who were held in bondage to sin, i.e. the jailer and his household believed in Jesus and they were set free! The doors of heaven were opened to them.

Oh, how deceived we are in America to think that our government is truly one nation under God (the only true God), and that we are in these other countries to fight terrorists or to bring relief to suffering people. We are not! We are the terrorists and the world knows this, it is just Americans who don’t realize this. We, the government of the U.S.A. are one of these circular saws that is mowing down believers in Jesus Christ world-wide, and one day soon, we will wake up and realize this when they come against us, too. And, when they do, we need to have the same response as Paul and Silas. If we, too, sing hymns and pray to our Lord God Almghty, the gospel will spread and many people will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and will be set free from their chains of sin. Amen!

Sing It A Cappella / Glad / Ed Nalle & Rob Neal

Sing it a cappella
Let’s put those instruments aside
Let’s lift our voices and say what’s on our mind
We’ll sing God’s praise
For the Lord our God reigns

Sing it a cappella
Hymns to the Holy One
Come on sing it a cappella
Songs of the battle won
Sing for joy a cappella

Come and hear the praise of the King
Pure harmony all His children will sing
With no instruments around
We can make this joyful sound

No melody and no harmony
No matter how great could say
All the things that You do
But what else can we do
So we’ll sing with our voices today

No comments: