Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Performance

Thursday, February 03, 2011, 8:20 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: My husband and I had some responsibility for the preparations for a stage production, play, musical, awards ceremony, et al. There was a stack of papers with people’s names at the top of each paper. Included on each piece of paper appeared to be the medical history, including a list of drugs taken, of each individual whose name appeared at the top of the sheet of paper. And, this appeared to be available for anyone to read. So, I wrapped up the pages, like I was wrapping presents, in alphabetically arranged groupings.

Then, I had to go get cleaned up for the performance, so I did. And then I discovered, at the last minute, that there were still quite a few pages I missed. I was short on time, i.e. I was under time constraints, so I hurriedly wrapped the remaining pages in two more gift packages, but I did not have time to alphabetize these pages. I was seated all the way to the left (or west) in this auditorium and I was seated on the front row (bench seat) while I was wrapping these final packages for the awards ceremony. I unwrapped something that turned out to be a loaf of bread (or something like that), so I think I removed a piece and ate it.

Then I was someplace else when I learned that my husband, and the man he was working with, had unwrapped all the papers so that they could more easily distribute them to everyone, and to be able to do this without much confusion.

We then went to the performance. We were late getting there because of all the wrapping and unwrapping of these packages. As we were walking outside, I realized that I had forgotten to put on a pair of shoes and all I had on my feet was a pair of white socks. This was complicated by the fact that it had snowed and there was ice, snow and slush on the ground that I had to walk through.

When we got inside the building, the choir had already begun their performance. We ended up, somehow, right in the midst of their procession, so my husband ducked into a seat (on a bench/pew) on the right (or east) of this middle section and near the front. I ended up at the front of the procession, so I walked all the way around the front of this middle section of seats to where everyone could see me. I felt as though the spotlight was shining on me. And, then I found a seat on the left (or west) side of this middle section of bench (pews) seats and near the front, as well.

After the performance, I saw a man I recognized, so I tried to place who he was and where we knew each other from. We discovered that we had sung together in college choir in Ohio. I believe he was still singing with the choir. My husband had sung with us, too, so I asked him if he remembered the man, but he said he didn’t. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Acts 17:1-9:

In Thessalonica
1 When they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a Jewish synagogue. 2 As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures, 3 explaining and proving that the Christ had to suffer and rise from the dead. “This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Christ,” he said. 4 Some of the Jews were persuaded and joined Paul and Silas, as did a large number of God-fearing Greeks and not a few prominent women.

5 But the Jews were jealous; so they rounded up some bad characters from the marketplace, formed a mob and started a riot in the city. They rushed to Jason’s house in search of Paul and Silas in order to bring them out to the crowd. 6 But when they did not find them, they dragged Jason and some other brothers before the city officials, shouting: “These men who have caused trouble all over the world have now come here, 7 and Jason has welcomed them into his house. They are all defying Caesar’s decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus.” 8 When they heard this, the crowd and the city officials were thrown into turmoil. 9 Then they made Jason and the others post bond and let them go.

Amen! He is our forever King!! May we all defy any decrees of men that would tell us that we could not proclaim to all people that Jesus is our ONLY KING of kings and LORD of lords.

My Understanding: I read the following news stories: Mammoth storm leaves bitter cold, destruction - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20110203/D9L59OUO2.html; Government opponents, supporters rally in Yemen - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_YEMEN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-02-03-07-18-02; Terror, ruin but no deaths in huge Australia storm - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20110203/D9L5AHR00.html; and GOP: Repeal defeat is step toward victory in 2012 - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HEALTH_CARE_SENATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-02-03-07-48-45. I also must include a link here to another dream I had earlier in the morning, because there are some parallels between the two - http://christsfreeservant.blogspot.com/2011/02/flying-circular-saws.html.

I prayed for understanding of this dream, so I will share what I understand of what I believe the Lord Jesus has revealed to me, his servant. First of all, I read this story about the enormous winter storm in the Midwest of the USA, and I read about “its frozen footprint” and how it “crushed snow-laden buildings in the Northeast, where a combination of ice, snow and rain pushed much of the winter-cursed region to its breaking point.” I immediately made a connection between this description and the part of the dream where my husband and I were on our way to “the performance,” and how I realized I was walking in the snow, ice and slush with just a pair of white socks on my feet. So, I was making footprints in the snow with my frozen feet, I’m sure, that were covered in white socks. Sock means “hit; punch; whack; wallop; smack; and/or strike” (MS Word Thesaurus). The Lord is showing me here that Obama and/or the U.S. government has made this frozen footprint, i.e. we, in combination with our “husband,” i.e. the New World Order, have created this storm through human means that is punching the Midwest and northeast with a wallop.

The article mentioned that “The sprawling system unloaded as much as 2 feet of snow,” which reminded me of my “two feet” covered in white socks that were making their footprint, i.e. “imprint, impression, sign, indication, characteristic mark, and/or symbol” and were hitting the country hard with a wallop. The storm was compared to a “prairie blizzard” in Chicago. Someone else described its effects as “like a bomb scene.” “’This is probably the most snow I’ve seen in the last 34 years,’ joked a 34-year-old…” “The system was blamed for at least 12 deaths.” The article said that this system is “the most disruptive so far this winter.” It continued, “Utility crews raced to restore power to thousands of homes and businesses in Ohio…” The man my husband and I had previously sung with in the dream was from Ohio and it was in Ohio that we had sung with him in a choir, i.e. in some type of unanimous voice; in unison; in concert with each other; in unity.

Then, the article spoke of how the storm derived its power. In the dream, my husband and I, along with this choir (chorus) processed together into a building and the direction that I walked was from the south to the north to the west and then south again in an upside-down U shape or the shape of a horseshoe or an arch. My husband ended up on the east side of this and I ended up on the west side of this U-shape and the choir was at the top, which would make them the cornerstone or capstone (highest level). The Lord often shows me the U.N. Security Council in this shape of an arch or horseshoe-shape and that they are the ruling body of the New World Order. I am representing Obama/USA, my husband is the U.N., NATO, the E.U., our allies world-wide, et al. And together we comprise the New World Order. The article mentioned that there were 3 contributors to the storm’s power, which I believe the Lord is showing to me here as Obama/USA, our allies, and the U.N. Security Council. The storm got its power from those sources and these are the sources that have left the imprint of this storm on the USA.

Yet, the Lord is showing me here that this “imprint” and this “power source” is being felt, not just here in the USA in this storm, but in many other nations, as well, including Egypt, which the Lord had me write about in “The Flying Circular Saws,” which is why I included a link to that dream in this writing, because there are some overlaps here of the two dreams. I do believe the flying circular saws were felt in this storm in the USA, too. Then, I read about Yemen next. As I read that story, the word that jumped out at me immediately was the word “staged.” Since this dream is about a performance, that word grabbed me and demanded my attention. The article reads much like the article about the situation in Egypt, almost like this article was copied from the other one. It said, “Tens of thousands of opponents and supporters of Yemen’s president staged dueling demonstrations on Thursday, underscoring deep divisions in a nation seen by the Obama administration as a key ally…” Egypt is also a “key ally” and has a “twin” situation going on.

“Scuffles and stone-throwing erupted briefly between the two sides.” In the previous dream, I was in between the two sides and the “flying circular saws” were after me, and I was a believer in Jesus Christ and I died for my faith as I gave up my spirit to God and called on Jesus in my death. Stone-throwing is often associated with the ancient custom used to kill believers in Jesus Christ. The article continued by saying that the police intervened to keep the sides apart. Again, this fits with the story in Egypt and with my previous dream. I saw the protestors on both sides as this “choir”, me (new role in present dream) and my husband (the New World Order) who are working in concert together in this “performance.” The performance really lies in the reporting of the events, I believe, though it could be that what took place in Yemen was for the purpose of performing, i.e. to deceive, trick, etc. The article mentioned that the pro-government demonstrations reflected a calculated effort to undercut the opposition, and again this fits with the “flying circular saws” of the New World Order which are working together side-by-side (representing both sides of these issues) to “undercut” the opposition, which the Lord is showing me are Christians, but could also be anyone or any government that does not willingly bow to the New World Order. Military helicopters hovering in some areas also reminded me of the “flying circular saws.”

Then, in another part of the world, the “performance” continues, as what is reported in the news is not what is really happening in these countries or in our USA, either. I read the article about another storm in Australia, and here I saw the “terrifying roar” that “sucked the air up and out of houses like a vacuum” as these two flying circular saws. The storm was described as “eerie, whistling and whirling,” which I saw, again, as these “flying circular saws” and of military might (NATO). I found it interesting that the article said that “The government has already announced a special tax nationwide to help pay for the earlier flooding.” So, this is not just about destruction, it is about stealing money from the people, I believe. Bligh said, “It’s a long way to go before I say we’ve dodged any bullets.” The article said, “Signs of devastation were everywhere.” And, that is so true – all over the globe we are seeing signs of devastation at the hands of the New World Order.

Lastly, in the article about the health care repeal, I saw the repeal as this “unwrapping” of these packages that I had put together with people’s health care information in them. And, I saw the “long march to the 2012 congressional and presidential elections” as this procession of Obama (in the limelight), the choir (U.N. Security Council) and my husband (our allies, NATO, the U.N., i.e. the New World Order). The “long march,” in other words, is not to the congressional or presidential elections here in the USA, but it is to world domination and control and power by this New World Order and their ruling council, i.e. the U.N. Security Council, which now controls our Congress in the USA. Mitch McConnell said, “this is just the beginning,” which I saw the beginning of the rule and reign of the New World Order over the nations of the earth. I saw the “debate” over the healthcare package that has now moved to the courts as the procession in which my husband and I both ended up in bench seats (one in the east and one in the west), but still comprised within the U.N. Security Council. I saw the two judges who have upheld the healthcare law as me and my husband, representing Obama and the New World Order.

There was a “repeal” – the unwrapping of the packages – that was approved, and that was a requirement that “businesses, charities and state and local governments file income tax forms for every vendor that sells them more than $600 in goods.” “Obama said he would accept the change.” I am not certain what all that means other than I do believe I am representing Obama, I had originally put these forms in packages (like gifts) and my husband and whoever he was working with (corporations, perhaps) decided to “unwrap”, i.e. to repeal those packages so that it would be less confusing when they handed out the awards. Perhaps someone with a better understanding of what that repeal means could help me understand this part better. In the dream, I accepted what my husband did.

And, I saw the “maneuvering and the side-taking” as this procession and my husband taking a seat in the east and me taking a seat in the west, yet still within the framework of this arch (the U.N. Security Council). The article stated that “The maneuvering reflected the depth of the controversy that still surrounds one of the most ambitious policy overhauls in recent years.” I know that the Lord is showing me here that “the most ambitious policy overhauls in recent years” are what the New World Order and Obama and the U.N. Security Council are doing world-wide in overhauling the governments of the world, in causing much devastation, death, destruction, chaos, etc. – all for the purpose of taking over the world.

But the Jews were jealous; so they rounded up some bad characters from the marketplace, formed a mob and started a riot in the city… “They are all defying Caesar’s decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus.”
I believe the Lord is showing me that this is really what this is all about. These riots and storms and devastation and destruction are for the purpose ultimately to come against true believers in Jesus Christ who will not bow to the New World Order, yet we must never yield, and we must never bow, and we must keep proclaiming that Jesus is our ONLY KING!

Forever King / NewSong

Before the kingdom you were the king,
And when there was nothing you were everything.
Before foundations stood, before evil, before good,
You were forever.

Before the night, before the day,
Before the man was formed from clay,
Before life, before death, before the first breath,
You were forever.

Forever King, you’re everything my heart has need to know,
My first my last, my future my past, the strength of all my hopes.
You’re the Rock of all the ages, eternal, timeless Savior.
Forever King, you’re everything, forever.”

No comments: