Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, February 14, 2011

Geronimo

Monday, February 14, 2011, 3:56 p.m. – The Lord gave me a vision.

THE VISION: I saw soldiers in camouflage with square backpacks on their backs being loaded on to a bus. The soldiers began to step on to the bus one at a time, and then they began to be pushed and shoved and trampled over and then I saw hundreds and maybe thousands of soldiers in blue and grey being dumped by the load full into what appeared to be the baggage compartment underneath the bus’ passenger compartment above.

Then, I saw a group of soldiers standing around in a circle with their arms and hands extended toward one another and with their hands one on top of the other in an “all for one and one for all” posture. Then, I saw soldiers who appeared to be praying, and then I saw these soldiers being shot execution style in the back of their heads.

Following this I heard “Geronimo” and then saw an explosion and bloody body parts flying everywhere. This was breaking my heart – all of it – as I felt the Lord was showing me what is going on in other nations in the world, yet with our own US soldiers, too. The dream ended with a pick ax being swung into what appeared to be cement. END

Geronimo - (Military) US a shout given by paratroopers as they jump into battle. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Geronimo

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Romans 7:

An Illustration From Marriage
1 Do you not know, brothers—for I am speaking to men who know the law—that the law has authority over a man only as long as he lives? 2 For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law of marriage. 3 So then, if she marries another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress, even though she marries another man.

4 So, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God. 5 For when we were controlled by the sinful nature, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in our bodies, so that we bore fruit for death. 6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Struggling With Sin
7 What shall we say, then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! Indeed I would not have known what sin was except through the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “Do not covet.” 8 But sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, produced in me every kind of covetous desire. For apart from law, sin is dead. 9 Once I was alive apart from law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died. 10 I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death. 11 For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death. 12 So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous and good.

13 Did that which is good, then, become death to me? By no means! But in order that sin might be recognized as sin, it produced death in me through what was good, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful.

14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

My Understanding: As I considered the reality of all of this the Lord was showing me in this vision, it overwhelmed me. All I could think about is how I was sitting in the comforts of a modest home in the USA, by USA standards, with warm blankets for when I was cold, central heating, plenty of food, clothing, a roof over my head, etc., while men and women throughout the world were being killed by the thousands and perhaps the hundreds of thousands. I saw the thousands of soldiers being dumped into this baggage compartment underneath this bus as some wearing blue and some wearing gray uniforms. This was a reference, I learned, to the two sides of the war in America, which we call the Civil War, but which was really a revolutionary war prompted by the government in order to protect the union of the states so that none could secede from the union. A similar war is going on now worldwide, but both the blues and the grays are being dumped. And, the union is a global one, i.e. we call it the New World Order.

I read the news, which was mainly about the unrest in the Middle East, but affects some refugees from Africa, as well, who are apparently trapped inside Egypt. Countries in the Middle East being impacted by this civil unrest and demonstrations are Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Yemen, Jordan, Bahrain, etc. The news stories paint the situations in these countries as a cry of the people for democracy and for reform in their governments, and yet the Lord has been revealing to me, his servant, that these demonstrations are staged and/or are instigated by the New World Order in order to take down these governments of these nations and to make them part of the union of the global order of nations, by force if they must, and through many deaths, if necessary, in order to accomplish the goals of the New World Order in conquering the world so that there can be truly a one world rule.

I believe the Lord has been showing me that the Obama administration and at least some members of Congress, as well, are party to this takeover worldwide, and that they are willing to make the necessary sacrifices of human life in order to gain control of the governments and nations of the world and to bring them under a global order. So, Obama’s true goal in being our president, I believe the Lord has shown me, is to facilitate the rising of this global order of rule, and to help facilitate the suppression and even the deaths of believers in Jesus Christ or anyone who stands in the way of this rule of order coming to fruition. These are some of the difficult decisions and sacrifices that must be made in his term of office as president of the USA in order that the Global Order (the union) will be preserved, much like Lincoln’s mission was the preservation of the union even at the cost of thousands of human lives, both blue and gray.

I saw the soldiers in this circle in my vision with the “all for one and one for all” stance and position as this global order that brings all nations together into one, and all religions together into one religion, and that punishes those who believe that Jesus Christ is the only Messiah and the only way to God the Father. I believe the Lord has been showing me for some time that our NATO soldiers (international) are killing their own who take a strong belief in Jesus Christ as the only way, truth and life and who are not willing to compromise their faith in order to be more tolerant and unified in religion with the New World Order of government. The news from the Middle East mentions thousands and tens of thousands of people supposedly involved in these protests who are being attacked by law enforcement officials via various weapons of choice. So, I believe these thousands represent the thousands of blues and grays that were being dumped underneath this bus in my vision.

There is a sense in the news that the new order at large is largely a military order not unlike that of Hitler’s regime with his SS and his Gestapo, which I see as like the Sanhedrin of the Bible or a ruling council that decides who dies and who gets to live. And, it appears, from what I believe the Lord has been showing me, that Christians (true believers in Jesus) are being targeted for extinction or for reprogramming, and one day soon it will come to America, too. We will not be spared this injustice for long.

So, this is a wakeup call, I believe, from God to get our lives right with the Lord while we still have today. For those of us who claim Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, we need to understand that when we received Jesus as Lord of our lives that we died to that old law of sin and death so that we might belong to Jesus and so that we can bear fruit for God. Jesus came to set us free, but not free to continue in our sin. He set us free so that we would no longer be bound by or be controlled by sin so that we could serve him in the new way of the Spirit. Paul explains in this passage of scripture that in our sinful human and fleshly natures we cannot do what pleases God because we will continually end up doing what we don’t want to do or what we know we should not do. The only way we can live lives pleasing to God and free from the bondage to and the control of sin over our lives is through the inner working of the power of the Holy Spirit within us, which Paul explains in chapter 8:5-10:

“Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires… Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.

“You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness.”
So, we need to make sure that we are not living according to the sinful nature, but that we are living in accordance with the Spirit of God so that we have our minds set on what the Spirit desires. Time is short. Please pray through what I have shared here, and please inquire of the Lord as to what is really going on in our country and these other countries in the world so that we are not deceived and we are not led into the devil’s trap to do his will.

1 comment:

Christsfreeservnt said...

P.S. Found this at someone’s suggestion: "To throw (someone) under the bus is an idiomatic phrase meaning to sacrifice some other person, usually one who is undeserving or at least vulnerable and often a friend or ally, to make personal gain." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throw_under_the_bus

I do believe the context, with the obvious reference to the soldiers in blue and gray, was this is what happened in our Civil War here in the USA, i.e. that both the blues and the grays were sacrificed for the greater gain of the preservation of the union for political and financial gain. So, perhaps the idea is that the soldiers in the top of the bus are those who are being pushed and pressured to perform and that they are being walked all over so that those at the top can gain political advancement toward the union of the NEW WORLD ORDER, and that those thrown under the bus are representative of the sacrificial lambs.