Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, October 25, 2010

Compromising Situation

Sunday, October 24, 2010, 8:45 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: I was at someone’s house. I remember being in a group of people that also included two robotic-like animals that were the size of humans (or larger), and that stood on their hind legs (like humans). One of the animals was purple in color and one of them was green in color. We were all on the floor. Someone wanted to take my picture, so I smiled. The photographer had me lift my head up higher, so I did.

There was a child in this group, too. The child had been removed from his home and had been placed in another home. They were feeding the child something. It might have been a test environment of some kind.

There was a place in this dream where I was in a potentially compromising situation. It was kind of like watching a movie with a scene in it that you don’t approve of, but you allow it to go on because you hope it will get better, but oftentimes it doesn’t, only this was in real life and was happening right in front of me between two other people and I was an observer. I was standing to the right (or east) of these two other people. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Zechariah 3:

Clean Garments for the High Priest
1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him. 2 The LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?"
3 Now Joshua was dressed in filthy clothes as he stood before the angel. 4 The angel said to those who were standing before him, "Take off his filthy clothes."
Then he said to Joshua, "See, I have taken away your sin, and I will put rich garments on you."

5 Then I said, "Put a clean turban on his head." So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him, while the angel of the LORD stood by.

6 The angel of the LORD gave this charge to Joshua: 7 "This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'If you will walk in my ways and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.

8 " 'Listen, O high priest Joshua and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. 9 See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,' says the LORD Almighty, 'and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.

10 " 'In that day each of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and fig tree,' declares the LORD Almighty."

3:33 p.m. – I lay down to take a nap and had A VISION: I saw Obama’s face, only half of it was ripped off, which was the right half of his face, from his perspective, yet from my viewpoint of facing him, it was the left side that was ripped off and I only saw the half of the face that was on the right (or east). END

My Understanding: I read these news stories: Obama preps for reshaped postelection presidency - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101024/D9J23USG0.html; Karzai seeks list of aid projects needing security - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101024/D9J232BO0.html; Mexico: 13 dead in massacre at Ciudad Juarez party - http://apnews.excite.com/article/20101024/D9J204DO0.html

There were two robotic-like animals in this room in the dream – one purple and one green – so I wanted to understand what the colors meant. “Purple is a general term used in English (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK and USA) for the range of hues of color occurring between red and blue.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple. “Green is of a color in the spectrum between yellow and blue, like the color of grass” (Encarta).

As I thought about the red and blue that make up the color purple, I thought about how the Republican Party is considered the red states and the Democratic Party is considered the blue states and their mascots of the elephant and the donkey are now each pictured as half blue and half red - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states. Also, in the Revolutionary war, the reds were the British and the blues were the colonies. The idea of one animal (purple) representing the mixture of these two colors then suggests that this animal is both red and blue, i.e. there is no difference, i.e. they are one and the same. This implies that right and left are the same as well as Europe and the USA are the same.

And, as I thought about the color yellow, I remembered that the Tea Party Movement had adopted the yellow “Don’t Tread on Me” flag of the American Revolution - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag - as their flag. It now looks like this - http://constitutionclub.org/2010/05/25/the-flags-and-symbols-of-the-tea-party/. It is a yellow flag with a blue and yellow striped snake coiled and ready to strike. So, there you have the combination of the yellow and blue, which make green. Blue is NATO’S color and blue is also now the predominant color for the U.S. military - http://www.defense.gov/, which is really yellow and blue mixed together (see their seal). And, this combination of yellow and blue together is also in the European Union’s flag - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Council.

There are 12 yellow stars in the E.U.’s flag and there are 13 yellow stars in the U.S. Defense Department’s seal. The Clinton Global Initiative also uses the blue and yellow/gold combination and their logo consists of 4 curved blue stripes overlaid with what appears to be about 20 or 21 yellow/gold stars. http://www.clintonglobalinitiative.org/. This implies that the European Union, NATO, the U.S. Department of Defense and the Clinton Global Initiative are really all one animal (the green one), which is the New World Order.

In this news article about Obama, Obama gave “a nod to a nation sick of spending and to a Congress poised to become more Republican, conservative and determined to stop him.” Then the article stated that “Republicans are poised to win big…” The article said that “Obama will have to decide whether to bend to Republican and growing Democratic pressure to extend Bush-era tax cuts…” “The White House refuses to talk about how the president will have to adjust his style or goals if power in Congress tilts right, for fear of undermining what Obama is still campaigning hard to do: keeping Democrats in power.”

Ok, this, I believe, is the “compromising situation” that I was observing but was not lifting a finger to stop. I was standing (poised) in this dream next to two people in a compromising situation and yet I stood by and watched thinking that this part would be over and that things would get better afterward. I don’t believe that Congress or Obama plan to stop it, either, and I am representing both of them, I believe. The idea of “two people” in this compromising situation before my eyes is related to these mixtures of colors of red and blue – to make the purple animal - and of yellow and blue – to make the green animal. The animals were not real animals. They looked like stuffed animals only they could walk, talk, etc. like they were robots, which says a lot. They all work for and are controlled by the same people – the New World Order. So, Obama is not working to keep Democrats in office. He is working for the mixture of these colors together into these two animals that are robots controlled by someone else. The Congress that is poised and determined to stop Obama is not trying to stop him, either. They are all standing by watching all this happen, waiting for the next act and for what they believe is going to make the world better.

The picture of Obama’s face being torn in half and which half was gone and which half was left was a matter of viewpoint and perspective. Yet, the half that was remaining was in the east either way, I believe, and the half that was gone was the half in the west (USA).

The article mentioned that Obama was already giving clues about how he will govern in the last two years. I believe this is symbolized by these two robotic-like animals in the house. Yet, I believe there is more to it than that. The article mentions making “unpopular cuts” in order to reduce debt. It mentions trade pacts, school reforms, capping greenhouse gas emissions, etc., which it said (the last one) seems to be going nowhere.

In the dream, I was asked to lift my head higher. It reminded me of Obama’s photos with his head raised high in the air, yet I believe the “head” has to do with the Illuminati/N.W.O. that Obama and Congress are being asked to raise higher. John Boehner keeps coming to the forefront. Obama and the Democrats seem to keep raising his head higher as they keep alluding to the idea that Boehner is going to be the next Speaker of the House and that Obama and his team will have to make some concessions (compromises). The compromises really being made are not only between left and right, but they are being the west and the east, between the USA and Europe, between our military and international troops, etc. So, part of the way in which Obama will govern this year is via compromise with the New World Order. The article said: “Either real compromise or political pressure may pull Obama…”

Then, the article said: “Even in a rancorous and nasty environment, it seems to me there may be some areas of opportunity,” said Norman Ornstein in reference to Obama’s next two years in office. This is also key to how Obama plans to govern the next two years. In the article about Afghanistan, it also mentioned compromises. This article spoke of Karzai and his governance, which I believe the Lord has shown me is really under the governance of the USA. It said that Karzai’s ministers and top-level foreign diplomats tried to “compromise between Karzai’s aim of disbanding private-security companies… and protecting foreign-funded aid projects threatened by insurgent attacks.” The article said that he wants to replace the private security with state security forces. “But aid groups say the notoriously corrupt and poorly trained police cannot protect them from kidnappings or attacks and they will not be able to insure their workers.” Then, the article said the “NATO and Afghan forces have been aggressively expanding their presence…”

Ok, then there was an article about a massacre in Mexico that killed 13 people, most of them teenagers, I believe. After a January massacre, the president of Mexico vowed to “implement a new strategy for restoring order in Ciudad Juarez, where the army had by then replaced the disorganized, outgunned local police. In April, federal police took over public security duties from the army, and about 5,000 federal officers were deployed in Ciudad Juarez. The federal government also stepped up social programs to try to break the cycle of poverty, broken homes,” etc. Then, the article mentioned the “blue” federal police trucks patrolling ‘safe corridors’ throughout the city.” Then the article said that “federal police are trying to convince their state colleagues to play a greater role in the fight against cartels.”

I believe that what the Lord is showing me concerning the future governance of our nation is that we are headed toward this federalized police state that Afghanistan is talking about and that is being practiced in this city in Mexico, which I saw as the “test environment,” though Afghanistan is also a “test environment” for the federalization of local law enforcement, only the federal (blue) is really of the New World Order (see above where it talks about the blue mixed in with the red and the blue mixed in with the yellow and the two animals it produces). It could be that this massacre (killing 13) was really the federal police trying to convince their state colleagues to play along with the New World Order. I know that is what NATO troops and US troops have been involved in with other nations of the world in trying to convince them to compromise and to cooperate with the N.W.O. all for the purpose of “peace” and “unity” of government and religion world-wide.

This passage of scripture gives a wonderful picture of God’s love, his grace and his forgiveness - how he wants to take off our filthy garments (take away our sin) and he wants to put rich garments on us (of His righteousness) via what Jesus did for us in dying for our sins, in conquering Satan, sin, death and hell in his death and resurrection, and via our faith – which is a gift from God - in Jesus and in what he did for us in dying for our sins, demonstrated by us turning from our sins (repenting) and turning to God (Jesus Christ) in obedience and complete surrender to His will for our lives.

The Lord is saying here, I believe, that if the leaders of our nation, and of the church, and the people, too, will “walk in His ways and keep His requirements,” then God will bless. Yet, the picture is that our government leaders have chosen to compromise with the New World Order, and to stand by and do nothing to make things better, thus opening the door wide for this time of a “rancorous and nasty environment” here in America that will serve the purposes of the New World Order and from which there may be “some areas of opportunity” for our leaders, i.e. in particular our president. I believe that the people of our nation as well as our church leaders are also standing by and watching these compromises take place in the government, in the church, in our homes, and in our individual lives, but we have become a complacent people who keep hoping it is just a bad spot in a movie and as the movie keeps going forward that it will get better.

I believe the way God intends to cleanse us, as a nation, and as a church, is through divine judgment. Then, God’s people will call on his name in repentance and he will remove their filthy garments and he will replace them with the riches of His righteousness. And, as an added bonus, when the church is revived, we will invite our neighbors to know Jesus, too. I believe there will be a great harvest of souls. God would have us to be revived without the judgment, I guarantee! His heart is broken over the spiritual and moral decline of His church and of the nation of America. He loves us so much and his mercy is so great that he must judge us in His righteousness in order to bring us back to Him in faith and obedience.

This song was in my head when I woke up this morning:

And Can It Be That I Should Gain / Charles Wesley / Thomas Campbell

And can it be, that I should gain
An interest in the Saviour's blood?
Died He for me, who caused His pain
For me, who Him to death pursued?
Amazing love! how can it be
That Thou, my God, shoulds't die for me?

'Tis mystery all! The Immortal dies:
Who can explore His strange design?
In vain the first-born seraph tries
To sound the depths of love divine.
'Tis mercy all! let earth adore,
Let angel minds inquire no more.

He left His Father's throne above,
So free, so infinite His grace,
Emptied Himself of all but love,
And bled for Adam's helpless race:
'Tis mercy all, immense and free;
For, O my God, it found out me!

Long my imprisoned spirit lay
Fast bound in sin and nature's night;
Thine eye diffused a quickening ray,
I woke, the dungeon flamed with light;
My chains fell off, my heart was free,
I rose, went forth and followed Thee.

No condemnation now I dread;
Jesus, and all in Him, is mine!
Alive in Him, my living Head,
And clothed in righteousness divine,
Bold I approach the eternal throne,
And claim the crown, through Christ my own.

No comments: