Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

My Marriage

Christian brothers and sisters,

Please be in prayer for me and for my husband Rick, for we still have a very broken marriage, which has been broken the whole of our 50 years of marriage. And it is still in the bad condition it has always been in. So what we have is not a marriage and it has never been a biblical marriage. What we have are two separate people living separate lives who share a few things in common, like our kids and our grandkids, but we are going opposite directions. We are on friendly terms most of the time, but there is no real connection there. And this is not an area where there can be compromise, for this is not about trivial stuff like just differences of opinion over things. And nothing that I am saying here about our situation is being hidden from my husband, either, for this is a subject that we talk about here and there, for it is an ongoing situation that never ends. So there are no surprises here. And he and I talked about this again in the past couple of hours. He knows he is doing wrong to me and to God, even though he professes faith in Jesus Christ. And all I am asking of you at this time is just to pray. I am just saying we need prayer. 

Thank you. Sue

No comments: