Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, June 1, 2012

The Missing Stairs


Friday, June 01, 2012, 7:45 a.m. – The Lord woke me this morning with the song “The Heart of Man” playing through my mind. I also woke from a dream.

THE DREAM: We moved into a house that was adjacent to another house northeast of us. There was a wide opening between the two houses. I know I was concerned the occupants of the other house would help themselves into our house unannounced.

We had a basement. When I entered the doorway to the basement I was on a landing or a platform of some kind at the top of the stairs going down to the basement. I saw there was this huge drop-off, as the top flight of (stone or cement) stairs was missing. There was a gigantic animal of some kind present trying to make its way to the basement. I warned our neighbors adjacent to us not to try to go to the basement because of the drop-off.

A gas man, I think, tried to get to the basement but could not because of the missing stairs at the top. He did this when we were not at home. Yet, he could not find the listing with the name of the owners of the house. My husband had listed the house under a coded name, i.e. a grouping of numbers that I think meant something.

I am not sure how this fits, but at the end of the dream, right before I woke up, I helped someone, perhaps our neighbors, by placing a tall, narrow and blond cabinet on the back wall of their house, in which I placed their china dishes. I had mapped it out, and my map showed the location for the cabinet as the backyard, yet to keep it in house, I put it against the back wall to the house, which was up against the backyard. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Matthew 24:1-35 (NIV 1984):

Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of birth pains.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains… For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time…

“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

My Understanding: This dream had many characteristic traits similar to others I have had over the past six years concerning the fall of nations around the globe and the coming of a one-world government. Considering my scripture passage was Matthew 24, I sensed strongly the Lord had a message for me today related to current events worldwide. So, I checked out today’s news stories. I found three that I believe are related, which I will reference below.

Generally I represent the U.S. or the U.S. government or more specifically the office of the president, though sometimes I might represent the United Nations or NATO (which was birthed the same year as me) in my political-related dreams. I read three news articles – one about the situation in Syria, another about the presidential race here in the U.S. and a third about a “gaffe” of President Obama’s with reference to Poland and Nazi death camps from WWII. From reading these news articles I saw that I represented the United Nations as well as I appeared to represent Mitt Romney, who is running for the office of president of the U.S.

I noted that in the dream I had warned our neighbors adjacent to us about not going into the basement because of the drop-off due to missing stairs at the top. In reading these three news stories I came to realize that this basement with the drop-off and missing stairs (stones, perhaps) at the top represented Nazi death camps, contraception/abortion (death), war and death, mass graves, grave danger (of death), International Criminal Court, and culture war (social – sin - issues such as abortion and homosexuality), etc. The missing stairs (stones) at the top I believe have to do with the fall of nations (judgments of God) at the hands of the U.S. and their allies (the U.N./N.W.O.), i.e. the international community. The missing stairs have to do with missing governments or government leaders and a gap that the New World Order (the gigantic animal or “the beast”) is intending to fill.

The warning to Syria’s government, via the U.S./U.N., was the massacre at Houla, Syria, where over 100 people were killed, and nearly half of them children. This means our government was party to this massacre and it was not Syria’s government who killed these innocent people. And it was our warning to Syria’s leaders to comply with the global order or face the basement (war and more death; death camps; mass graves). In other words, if Syria does not comply in allowing the global order (the gigantic animal) to fill the gap at the top of their government (nation) then it means certain death to their people. They must agree to a six-point U.N. peace plan, i.e. to the takeover of their nation by the N.W.O., or face grave danger (death; mass graves).

I saw the Human Rights Council as the “gas man” trying to gain access to (ability to utilize) this basement, but he could not gain access without getting in touch with the owner of the house that housed this basement. And, I saw the owner of the house, represented by my husband, as the U.N. Security Council, which serves kind of like the Sanhedrin of the N.W.O. or like the Supreme Court of the N.W.O. As well, I saw the Human Rights Council’s panel as this tall and slender blond (Aryan master race) cabinet (senior government officials) that I placed on a north wall (border to Lebanon or Turkey?) in Syria’s house (government). In other words, the New World Order (the beast, perhaps) is taking over the nations of the world one by one and they are overthrowing their governments (the fall of the stones) and are filling in the gaps with “transitional governments,” i.e. with the N.W.O. If nations resist, and try to fight back (gain access to our house without warning), they will face most certain grave consequences from the New World Order (the U.S., U.N., NATO).

The position of the New World Order, I believe, via the U.N. and the U.N. Security Council is that they are unstoppable and no amount of resistance from Syria or their government or military will be able to stop the N.W.O. from gaining access to their nation and government, for they have proved over and over again in one nation after another that they are quite capable of getting the job done, no matter the cost to human life.

I saw myself both as the U.N. and as Mitt Romney. So, the Lord, I believe, is showing me more than just this situation in Syria, but that this is coming to the U.S., too. My husband (the U.N. Security Council) is the owner of the house in which I live (the U.S.) and in which is this basement. Basically we are already under the control of the N.W.O. but we just don’t know it yet or we just have not yet experienced the full effects of that takeover.

The Word

When Jesus spoke of buildings and not one stone left upon another, he was speaking of the overthrow of Jerusalem and the destruction of the temple, I believe. Yet, I have a sense that his words are more far-reaching than just that, but have application, as well to the end of the age when nations are overthrown and kingdoms are thrown down, which is happening right now in our day and time. Syria is just another nation to be overthrown in a long list of nations that have already been conquered by this global order, which is leading up to the fulfillment of prophecy of scripture with regard to the rule of the beast.

The disciples asked an interesting question in response to Jesus’ words about these stones being thrown down, which I saw as these stones (steps) in my dream. They asked when that would happen, and what would be the sign of the Lord’s coming and the end of the age. Obviously they made a connection in their minds between Jesus’ words about the stones (edifices; kingdoms) being thrown down and the end of the age, which then fits with what I believe the Lord is showing me with regard to these falling of nations like dominos at the hand of the U.S. and their allies, i.e. “The Alliance.”

The Lord Jesus said nation would rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, which is exactly what is happening right now, including our own leaders rising against their own kingdom (the U.S.). Yet, he said this was just the beginning of birth pains. Added to that, followers of Christ would be handed over to be persecuted and put to death. The Lord has shown me many times over that many followers of Christ are being targeted in these takeovers of nations and that many of the casualties are the Lord’s servants and witnesses, and that they are being killed for their faith and testimony for Christ and for the gospel. And, I have a sense that this other house adjacent to our house has a double application of representing the institutional church in a contractual relationship with the government, and that we (the U.S. and allies) are warning followers of Christ to bow to the New World Order (the new peace plan) or face death camps. And, this is coming to America, too.

Many false Christs and prophets will come to deceive many, and this, too, is happening today. Many will fall away from the truth of the gospel and will follow a false gospel of men. Brother will betray brother, and will put to death members of their own families, yet he who stands firm in Christ to the end will be saved. And, this will result in the spreading of the gospel of Jesus Christ, via the persecution of Christ’s church, I believe.

All these things are signs of the end of the age. The Lord, I believe, is showing me via this dream, news stories and his word, again, that what is happening in our world today at the hands of this global alliance of nations is fulfilling Jesus’ words with regard to the signs of the end of the age, and he is letting us know that the end is not that far off, though certainly I don’t know his timing. I believe he wants us, though, to be aware of what is going on so that we are not deceived and so we do not follow after men who would lead us down the wrong path. We are to remain faithful to Christ to the end.

The Heart of Man / An Original Work / April 4, 2012

Based off Matt. 15:1-20; Mk. 7:1-23

Listen to me ev’ryone and
Understand this teaching of Christ:
Why do you break the commands
Of God for the sake of tradition?
When you follow the ways of man,
And don’t obey the words of Christ,
You nullify the words of God,
And you hold to the ways of man.

What comes out of a man’s mouth is
What makes him unclean and dirty.
The things that come out of the mouth
Come from the heart, from within him.
The heart of man is so sinful;
From his nature, out comes evil:
Lying, cursing, greed and malice,
Lust and lewdness, deceit, slander.

Jesus calls us to obey him;
Turn from our sins; follow His ways.
Yet, his people honor him with their lips,
but their hearts not with Him.
Their worship of God is in vain.
Their teachings are rules taught by man.
Jesus calls us; gently leads us
To return and follow His truth.


References: UN rights chief warns of full civil war in Syria

GOP stands down on social issues, focuses on jobs

Obama says he regrets 'Polish death camp' gaffe

No comments: