Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Shroud

Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 8:43 a.m. – The song, “God’s Great Commands,” was playing in my mind as I got up to have my quiet time with the Lord Jesus this morning. As I was on my way out to have my time of devotions with the Lord, I recalled that I had a dream in the night about a shroud, though I did not know what a shroud was exactly.

THE DREAM: Someone had been given a shroud as a gift from a family member. The family was of German descent. The person who was given the shroud was a seminary student of some kind, but he was taking some time off from school, perhaps for financial reasons.

The shroud ended up on a dining table of some sort where I and another person were seated. The shroud was light brown in color and had a particular textured pattern to it, though it was one solid color. It had the appearance of parchment (very old).

I ended up writing on the shroud and I drew pictures on it, too. Why? I don’t know. Afterwards, I realized the significance or the importance of this shroud to this man in seminary (I don’t know what religion uses a shroud). The shroud was like a shawl that went around the man’s neck and shoulders when he preached.

So, I went to the computer and looked up “shroud”, found one, and I placed an order for one so that I could give the man another one. Yet, then I learned that this one I had drawn pictures on had sentimental value to the man, because it had been given to him by a relative. So, I put something like Spray and Wash on it, and threw it into the washing machine.

One of the relatives of this man then came and sat next to me, to my right (east). I figured she was coming to fuss at me about the shroud.

It gets fuzzy in my memory at this point. I know there was a woman who sat next to me, to my right, who wanted me to show her something about the Bible or about studying the Bible, but as soon as I began to show her, she got up and left. I am not certain this is connected to the man’s relative sitting next to me, though it may be.

I remember getting the shroud out of the washer, but two of the pictures I had drawn on it could still be seen, even though they were somewhat faded at this point. There was some discussion about this, but I don’t remember what was said or what was finally decided about the shroud.

I also remember being in a grocery store checkout line, but I don’t recall what happened there, either. This is all I remember of the dream. END

Based upon the dream, I was expecting “shroud” to be some kind of religious shawl worn by clergy in some religion. Def: Shroud - a cloth in which a dead body is wrapped before burial; something that covers or conceals something or somebody; a protective covering, e.g. a guard for a piece of machinery, etc. (Encarta). The shroud looked something like this image on the left: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud_of_Turin. Some regard the image on this shroud to be that of Jesus Christ and is associated with his crucifixion, death and burial.

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read John 15:18-16:4:

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember the words I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

26 “When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

“All this I have told you so that you will not go astray. 2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. 3 They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4 I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you. I did not tell you this at first because I was with you.

My Understanding: I read a news story (referenced below) about a partnership between the CIA and the NYPD, and immediately it made many hits with this dream. The article is very long, and my notes are extensive, so I am praying that the Lord Jesus puts the pieces together for me.

First of all, I learned that a shroud is a covering for the dead, yet it is also a cover for the purpose of concealing something or somebody. I get the strong impression from this, in combination with the news article, that this is about concealing the dead and/or concealing and making a cover story for why they are dead. This whole article is shrouded (masked; cloaked; hidden) in mystery as to what of it is true and what of it is lies.

The thought of a shawl as being something someone wears over his neck and shoulders brought to mind a yoke, which can symbolize oppression, burden, and bondage. The shroud also appears to represent Jesus’ crucifixion, and the Lord is paralleling that over to the persecution of Christians in these last days, I believe. And, this would be a yoke that we would bear as disciples of Christ, as we are called to share in the fellowship of his sufferings. Yet, Jesus said we are to bring our burdens to him because his yoke is easy and his burden is light for us to bear, because he bore the burden for us on the cross and he will bear the weight of whatever we go through. We just have to put our lives in his hands.

I began my recording of the dream by saying that “someone” had been given a shroud as a gift from a family member. Since this whole article is about undercover operatives, and this person was wearing this shroud as though it were a shawl, and the shroud is a cover (concealment) for the dead as well as it represents the persecution and deaths of Christians, then it would appear that this person, i.e. this “someone” who was given this shroud as a gift from German relatives would be acting as though he were a Christian and perhaps, also, a minister of the gospel, when in reality he is neither. It is just a covering that he wears when he preaches, but that he takes off when not preaching. In reality, he would be an undercover operative to spy on believers in Jesus Christ. And, this “someone” is now on sabbatical leave.

Continuing on the theme of this “someone” who had been given this shroud as a gift, I found in the article that “someone” was needed to do extensive intelligence work, someone was needed to develop this global (it turns out) operation - someone who had access to privileged information about people, someone who was willing to be an informant, and someone with great creativity, who would do what others might not be willing to do.

The shroud ended up on a table. If something is “on the table,” it is up for discussion or something being considered. A table can also be a graph, chart, diagram, agenda or plan. This article spoke of a “human mapping program” which basically targets minority groups or particular demographics, including targeting people of a particular religious affiliation. I believe the Lord is showing me that they are targeting, persecuting, and killing Christians world-wide, as the article continues by broadening its reach beyond just the borders of New York City to the nations of the world. I believe the Lord has been showing me for some time that factions within our federal government, in cooperation with the “international community,” i.e. the New World Order, have been persecuting and killing Christians in the nations of the world, but have been covering this up by calling the Christians “terrorists” or “rebels,” which is the cover-up for their deaths. And, this appears to be happening to some extent in the USA, as well, and is about to greatly increase in intensity, I believe.

I (don’t know yet who I represent) ended up writing on the shroud and drawing pictures. I didn’t know why I did this. Jesus said that they hated him without reason, and they will hate us, too, so I do know that this writing on the shroud on the table, which is about this human mapping, is directly related to hating, persecuting and the killing of Christians for no reason other than the fact that they are believers in Jesus Christ. Jesus warned us that this was going to happen, and we know it is going to happen world-wide in the last days. Whoever I represent in this dream, which is often the US government, appears to be involved in this human mapping, planning and plotting how to infiltrate Christian groups to spy on them and then to persecute, kick them out of the church, and kill them.

People are being stopped in their vehicles, searched, and spied upon for no reason, i.e. without any reason to suspect them of anything. They are being monitored in grocery stores, bookstores, churches, cafes, bars, etc. Sermons are being monitored. They are probably monitoring everything we do. People supposedly blow themselves up for no particular reason, either, and maybe that is because they don’t really blow themselves up. I wonder how many people our government has said were people who blew themselves up in order to kill other people with them didn’t really kill themselves, but we, the US government and military, NATO, and the New World Order killed them because they were Christians or because we feared they knew too much and they might squeal.

Since I had drawn on this person’s shroud (cover), I tried to get him another one (cover), yet the old one had sentimental value to him, so I put some Spray and Wash on it and put it into the washing machine, yet when it came out, you could still see two of the pictures. I believe this is about this someone having a cover (like an undercover operative), yet I (whoever I am) had written something on that cover (maybe I exposed his cover), and so I tried to get him another cover (as an undercover operative), yet he wanted the old one for sentimental reasons, so I tried to whitewash it or make it look better, but some of what I had drawn on it (word pictures I had painted of the situation, perhaps) could still be seen, so I was not able to clean up the cover (concealment) entirely.

This article is mainly about a man named Cohen, who was CIA and then began this secretive unit in the NYPD. The article talked about him being shaped, and I was drawing shapes on a man’s cover. His informants were to blend in, act like they were one with the people, act as a human camera, etc. They even collected data on people in prayer services. They recruited store owners and neighbors to spy on patrons and neighbors. Sounds like Hitler, doesn’t it? This undercover unit is a special services unit just like Hitler’s SS, which was responsible for many, many crimes against humanity. Only, this unit is in the service of the global community. And, it keeps looking like I am representing the federal government of the USA, who supposedly is not party to any of this. The United Nations is all through this, as well as is the FBI, CIA, et al. And, this is all over the globe, including in the US.

There is so much more here that I don’t have time to go into right now, but I believe this is a heads up that this is going on world-wide, including inside the USA, that God is telling us he warned us this was coming, and we should take the warning seriously and get ready for some very serious persecution coming to the USA soon.

God’s Great Commands / An Original Work / July 10, 2011

Loving God and loving others
Are the Lord God’s great commands.
On these rest all of the others;
Live by them and you’ll not fail.
Be a witness, share the gospel,
Be a light in this dark world.
Share the love of Jesus always
To a world who has not heard.

Serving others; be like Jesus;
Wash their feet and pray with them.
Be a healer; mend their hurts and
Show them how to turn from sin.
Be a living example of
How to live for Jesus Christ,
Walking with Him in His footsteps,
Leading others to new life.

Give to God and give to others
Of yourselves in ev’ry way.
Obey your Lord, do His bidding;
Bow your knees and humbly pray.
Pray for others to know Jesus.
Tell how they can be set free
Of their sins and live for Jesus;
Walk with Him eternally.


Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

Audio, song lyrics and sheet music at:
https://sites.google.com/site/psalmshymnssongs/home/songs/god-s-great-commands

Song on video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DWGg3-NvEE

Reference: With CIA help, NYPD moves covertly in Muslim areas
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SEPT_11_NYPD_INTELLIGENCE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-24-06-10-47

No comments: