Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Furnace

Sunday, August 21, 2011, 7:21 a.m. – The song, “God’s Great Commands,” was playing in my mind when I awoke this morning. I also woke from a dream.

THE DREAM: We were purchasing a new house, but we were about 3 weeks away from the closing, yet we had not yet scheduled the closing. My husband had already crossed the street to the new house, so now I needed to cross the road (north) to the new house, too. A man was standing to the west of me on some steps which I needed to go down in order to cross this street. Yet, before I crossed the street, I offered to give him our phone numbers so that he could call us, but he said we could call him, which I knew meant I would have to call him. Then, as I was crossing the street, there was a vehicle in the road that appeared to be blocking me from crossing, so I had to wait and see which direction the vehicle was going, and then I could cross. The vehicle went west.

My husband and I entered the new house. We were not sure that the electricity was on, but I saw a light behind a door (northeast of the entrance door), kind of like a pilot light to a furnace, and then I knew we had power. So, we turned on the lights.

The carpet in the house was dark red. I noticed, straight ahead, the kitchen with a kitchen table in a pentagon shape. The table was to the east of the main part of the kitchen. I knew that this kitchen table was where we would eat our main meals. Then, I walked northeast of this kitchen pentagon-shaped table. Up against the wall was a china cabinet. The cabinet had some kind of mini off-white decorative oriental-looking shade that dropped down in one section of shelves in the cabinet. The shade had a bottom section that had been folded up and back, but when I finished looking at (examining) it, the shade would no longer fold back up at the bottom, but it dropped down to full disclosure.

Then, I rounded the corner, going northwest, I believe, and there were even more tables and chairs, which were either in pentagon shapes or were round. I was amazed at the number of tables and chairs in this house. I said we could hold a SS party in here with all these tables and chairs. At the end of this row of tables and chairs was a two-seater table that was up against a north wall with a chair to the west and a chair to the east.

As I was standing there looking at all these tables and chairs in this house, the telephone rang. I picked up the phone and said, “Hello.” The owner of the house also answered the phone from a remote location. I listened as he talked with another man. I wondered if I should interrupt their conversation to let the owner know that we were in the house, and to ask him about setting a date for the closing on the house. I turned to my husband to ask for his input. Just then, I realized that the two men on the phone had ended their conversation and they had hung up the phone. I wondered how we could reach the owner. I thought about caller ID, but that would only take me to the man who had called the house. END

This is when I woke up. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read John 11: (key verses – vv. 25-26, 40):

... Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

“Yes, Lord,” she told him, “I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world.”

… Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”
My Understanding: I read several news articles, which I will reference at the end of this writing. There were three articles, in particular, which made immediate hits with this dream. The first article was an AP news article concerning the Libyan conflict. The second article was an AP article concerning the Syrian conflict and the call for Assad to step down from his seat of power. And, the third article was another AP article, this one concerning a visit supposedly by the leader of North Korea to Russia to visit with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.

In the dream, I saw the kitchen table as where we would eat our “main” meals. The table was in a pentagon shape, which is usually a reference to NATO in my dreams. The table also sat higher up than most tables and had some kind of decorative edging around it. I noticed that the Libyan article mentioned a “main” stronghold of Libya’s leader and the article about Syria mentioned a “main” base for Syria’s leader. I believe the “main” stronghold and base in each of these countries is controlled by NATO, as well as NATO is in control in many of these nations that have supposedly had internal conflicts and uprisings, which I believe the Lord has shown me time and time again are really a cover-up by the N.W.O. for what the N.W.O. is doing in these nations in causing the uprisings in order to take over power in the nations of the world. So, when the terms “transfer of power” are mentioned, they are a transfer of power to the global government that is taking over the nations of the world.

So, when these news articles speak of “rebels,” “insurgents,” and “terrorists” in opposition to governmental powers in these nations, what really is happening is NATO going into these nations and killing innocents in order to take over the power structures in each independent nation in the world so that eventually we all fall under one rule of power in the world, i.e. the beast of Revelation. That is why the carpet in this house is dark red (blood), because the foundation of NATO is built upon the deaths of innocent people. So, the blood supposedly shed by Gadhafi and by Assad is really to be attributed to NATO in these uprisings. NATO is truly the “global pariah” that Assad is accused of being.

I believe I am representing the United States and/or Washington, yet I seem to have little power. I believe the man on the descending steps with me, to my west, is Assad, which would place me in Afghanistan, which is where NATO has headquarters in Kabul, which also houses the ISAF, i.e. the International Security Assistance Force, i.e. similar to Hitler’s S.S., which was responsible for a large percentage of crimes against humanity during WWII. I knew I would be making a call to him, only I didn’t make a call, someone else did and all I did was listen in on the call. The article says that the US and some of its allies (represented by my husband in the dream), made the call to Assad to ask him to give up power. My husband and I wanted the owner of the house, the one called, to set a date to close on the house, i.e. to transfer ownership, i.e. to transfer power. The article says that Obama made the call. It also referred to the call as a “global call,” i.e. the N.W.O. placed the call. The closing is supposed to be in three weeks – three weeks from today is 9/11/11.

I could not cross the street because there was a vehicle in the road and I needed to see which direction the vehicle took before I could cross the street. The article about Assad also mentioned US troops getting ready to leave by the end of the year from Iraq, which would mean they would be heading west. Perhaps there is a direct association, thus, between the troop withdrawal and taking ownership of this house (the N.W.O.). The article also mentioned Assad lifting Soviet-style economic restrictions, which I saw as this shade on the China cabinet which was partially lifted until I finished with it, and then it came all the way down. A cabinet is a group of senior officials appointed by the top leader of a government. China is a country which has a strong role in the N.W.O., so I believe this is referring in some way to the ruling body of the N.W.O. The Lord has often shown me the U.N. Security Council as the ruling body of the N.W.O., but that could be shifting.

In the article about the N. Korean leader visiting the Russian president, it said that N. Korea’s leader “crossed into Russia,” which made me think about how I crossed the street into this house that had NATO as its kitchen table (a kitchen is in machine; the inner workings of an organization), and the house was north, and Russia is north of Afghanistan. I believe I am still representing the U.S. The N. Korea leader supposedly toured a “hydroelectric” plant and there was talk about a gas pipeline from which natural gas from Russia would be fed to S. Korea via N. Korea. The house in my dream had a closet door right inside the front door and behind the door I could see coming from underneath the door a light that was like a pilot light to a gas furnace. A pilot is a term for a leader or someone who steers a ship or plane (someone behind the wheel). And, I knew when I saw this light from underneath the door that we had power so I could turn on the lights, and the power I believe this is talking about is political power. So, it appears that Russia is also a key player in the N.W.O. coming into power worldwide, yet I am not certain yet in what way.

So, the house we are purchasing is really the world. The closing date is supposed to be 9/11/11. It could be this is merely a reference to another 9/11 or to a state of world emergency when this takes place, yet the actual closing date had not yet been set. I am representing the U.S. It was now my time to cross over into the house, and it depended on a vehicle going west toward the US, though I cannot be absolutely certain what that vehicle represents. The table in the kitchen definitely represents NATO/ISAF (S.S.) and the red carpet is the blood of innocent people on which NATO sits in power. The other tables and chairs going west would represent countries across the globe, perhaps ending in Europe, which are now under the control of the New World Order (Global Government). I am not certain what the table for two leaders represents other than one chair was in the west and one in the east. I do know that this whole dream is about the N.W.O./NATO/ISAF/S.S. conquering the nations/governments of the world one at a time and the transfer of power in each case is a transfer of power to the global one world government (culminating in the beast of Revelation). And, we will soon be in a global state of emergency in which we will have no choice but to come under this global government for the “protection” of the nations of the world.

In the passage of scripture, Lazarus died, and everyone was mourning his death, yet Jesus had already planned to bring him back from the dead, which is what he did. Jesus told Martha, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” She replied to Jesus, “Yes, Lord, I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who has come into the world.” When Jesus got ready to bring Lazarus back to life, Martha was concerned that if the Lord had the stone rolled away from the tomb that a bad smell would come forth, for he had been dead for four days. Jesus’ reply to her was, “Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?”

I believe our Lord is saying the same thing to us right now. I believe what he is showing me is the coming beast of Revelation which is in the process of conquering the entire world and will soon have control of all nations of the earth and will set up his earthly kingdom reign for a time, times and half a time, and that during the time of bloodshed that is to come upon the earth, many will die, yet if they die as true believers in Jesus Christ, they will be resurrected one day and they will live for eternity with God, so even though very difficult times on this earth await us, as was prophesied about in scripture many, many years ago, we must believe our Lord and we must believe that we have nothing to fear in death because if we know him as our Lord and Savior, only our earthly bodies will die, but we will live forever. I also believe a great revival is going to break out in the world when all this comes down and it becomes clear to us what is really happening, so that is yet another way in which we will see God’s glory revealed through all the tragedy that will take place.

God’s Great Commands / An Original Work / July 10, 2011

Loving God and loving others
Are the Lord God’s great commands.
On these rest all of the others;
Live by them and you’ll not fail.
Be a witness, share the gospel,
Be a light in this dark world.
Share the love of Jesus always
To a world who has not heard.

Serving others; be like Jesus;
Wash their feet and pray with them.
Be a healer; mend their hurts and
Show them how to turn from sin.
Be a living example of
How to live for Jesus Christ,
Walking with Him in His footsteps,
Leading others to new life.

Give to God and give to others
Of yourselves in ev’ry way.
Obey your Lord, do His bidding;
Bow your knees and humbly pray.
Pray for others to know Jesus.
Tell how they can be set free
Of their sins and live for Jesus;
Walk with Him eternally.


Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

https://sites.google.com/site/psalmshymnssongs/home/songs/god-s-great-commands

Libyan rebels push front line closer to Tripoli
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-21-07-57-09

Syria hits point of no return amid broad isolation
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_SYRIA_ASSADS_TRANSFORMATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-21-07-42-49

North Korean leader visits Russian power plant
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_RUSSIA_NKOREA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-21-07-29-42

No comments: