Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, June 10, 2011

Seek My Face

Seek My Face / An Original Work / June 10, 2011

Seek My face; hear My voice
Calling you, “Make the choice.
Won’t you hear Me just now?
Turn from sin; humbly bow.
Trust in Me as your Lord,
Walk in fellowship with Me.
I will enter your heart,
Give you life eternally.

“Won’t you sit at My feet;
Hear Me teach; daily meet?
Won’t you pray; share your heart;
Let My grace now impart;
Comfort you with My love,
Give you peace from up above?
I will tenderly say,
‘You are Mine, I’m yours always.’

“One day I will return
To receive you, My bride;
Relieve you from your fears;
Wipe the tears from your eyes.
Watch for Me; be prepared
To meet Me up in the air.
I will give you a crown,
And you’ll wear a pure white gown.”

Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

Song

No comments: