Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More of You

I had a horrible sinus headache all day that would not go away. I took several short naps, but that didn't work, caffeine didn't cut it, I could not pray it away, so I finally just asked the Lord to teach me through it. I was praying in my room alone and was asking the Lord Jesus to make me more like him and less like me.

More of You / An Original Work / June 7, 2011

More of You and less of me;
Like You, Jesus, I would be;
Loving, tender, gracious, kind,
Giving light to those who’re blind.

More of Jesus, in His word,
Which is where God’s truths are heard;
Guiding, teaching us new birth;
In Christ Jesus find my worth.

More of His thoughts in my head;
More of His words, I would spread;
Giving courage; true hope found;
Leaving sin; in faith abound.

Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

Song

No comments: