Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

His Loving Arms

I was babysitting my 1 yr old grandson at his house yesterday. He had a stuffed toy musical turtle that played notes when you pressed on the squares with notes pictured on them. So, I began playing notes for my grandson when this tune began to form. So, I recorded it from the toy onto my phone, and then when I got home home, I transferred it to the keyboard and then to paper. When the tune was recorded, the chords figured out, then the Lord gave me the words. This, I believe, is from him to you.

His Loving Arms / An Original Work / May 31, 2011

When I’m with you, hear My call.
I died once, shed blood for all.
Hear Me calling you today.
I’ll wash all your sins away.

Don’t delay to let Me in.
I’ll purify, cleanse within.
I’ll heal all your heartaches, too;
Wrap My loving arms ‘round you.

I love you, won’t you love Me?
I’ll give life eternally;
Wipe away tears from your eyes,
When I meet you in the skies.

Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

Song

No comments: