Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Four Packages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011, 6:16 a.m. – I woke this morning from a dream.

THE DREAM: A father sent a child to a room. The door had been crashed in and there was something on the bed that could have exploded, yet the child entered the room anyway, but was spared. I came into the room afterward and was talking with the child. I said something about how I could elevate myself and I could float in the air, although I wasn’t sure I could do it this time.

I stood on the floor and jumped up into the air several times, and then I began to float in the air, with my arms flapping to keep me afloat, until my head reached the ceiling. I pointed out to the child, too, that my head was up to the ceiling.

Then, I was with some people at a restaurant. I had four packages or suitcases with me. Someone told me to go over to a certain area of the restaurant to find a place where there would be room for all of these packages. So, I went where I was told but all I found were exits.

So, I then looked in the area right before the exits. There were available tables, but most of them were too small, as I already had people there with me and we were expecting more people to arrive. I did find an area with a large bench seat that was in the shape of a half circle, but there was no table in front of it. Another section next to that did appear to have a table in front, so that is where I sat with the other people, and we saved seats for the other people that were yet to arrive on this bench seat that had no table in front of it.

While sitting at this table, I sat across the table from a young man who I recall as having appeared earlier in the dream, but that part is faded. He was seated north of me. He mentioned that his mother was 49 years old. I asked him to repeat that, because that seemed awfully young to be his mother. Then, I told him that I was 61 years old. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read John 2:12-25:

Jesus Clears the Temple
12 After this he went down to Capernaum with his mother and brothers and his disciples. There they stayed for a few days.

13 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father’s house into a market!”

17 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”

18 Then the Jews demanded of him, “What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”

19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

20 The Jews replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all men. 25 He did not need man’s testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man.

My Understanding: I read these news stories: Obama to sign bill to improve nation's food safety - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_FOOD_SAFETY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-01-04-03-47-19; http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/P/PARTIAL_SOLAR_ECLIPSE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-01-04-06-37-03; Vacation over, Obama set to face emboldened GOP - http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_RETURN_TO_WASHINGTON?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-01-04-04-06-00

In praying about who was 49 years old, I began searching names of countries or organizations I knew were central to the New World Order. I looked up the U.N. Security Council, for one, and when I saw this picture of this table in the middle of this half circle or horse-shoe shape seating, it immediately brought to mind this dream with the table I was seated at with this bench seat behind me that was in a half circle shape on which the other people yet to arrive would be seated. http://www.un.org/Docs/sc/

The five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council are the United States, Russia, China, France and the United Kingdom. The People’s Republic of China is 61 years old. So is NATO. Russia is north of China on the east side of the table where I was seated (I’m 61), and the young man north of me said his mother was 49, which would mean she was birthed in 1961. Russia became the Russian Federation in 1991, which would make it 20 years old, so Russia could well be the young man seated across the table from me whose “mother” is 49 years old. I asked him to repeat it. I don’t understand that yet, but in praying about it, I sensed this was directly related to Russia, so I did some research and learned of a nuclear bomb that the USSR detonated in 1961 - http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2008/10/dayintech_1030. This was in relation to tensions between the USSR and the USA and it was Russia’s way of threatening the USA, I believe. This is perhaps related to the bedroom with the explosive device on the bed and the door being leveled, the child being spared at that time, and a new power rising to the ceiling, which could be NATO.

I also did some research on world history for both 1949 and for 1961 and found this: http://www.historycentral.com/dates/1948.html (includes 1949) and http://www.historycentral.com/dates/1961.html. Regarding 1949, NATO was founded as an alliance of nations between Western Europe and the United States in order to deter the Soviets from further aggression. The treaty stated that an armed attack against one or more of the European signatories would be considered an attack against all of them. This article on world events for 1949 also mentioned that the Soviets detonated the A-Bomb, ending America’s monopoly on atomic weapons, and giving birth to the nuclear arms race (cold war) between the USA and Russia. So, it could be that I am representing NATO at this table across from Russia and that we are playing “let’s make a deal.” In the scripture passage, Jesus was clearing the temple of the moneychangers, and I believe that is the picture here, as well. The deal that is being struck between the US/NATO and Russia is about nuclear weapons and it is also about raising the debt ceiling and it is also about the rise of a new power, new rule of law, new authority over the whole world, I believe.

Interestingly enough, I (NATO) was born in 1949, so was the nuclear arms race (cold war) and so was the People’s Republic of China. And, I am 61 years old. The young man’s “mother” was 49 years old which would mean she was born in 1961. So, there is the repeat of both the numbers 49 and 61 in this scenario.

In this article about food safety, it spoke of “new power”, “first major overhaul,” “sit down at their dinner table,” “new authority,” “Congress comes back to session Wednesday,” “the Pew Health Group,” and a “new law into place.” The article about Obama returning from his vacation spoke of “first major shake-up of his senior staff,” “commit to making the move,” “a top White House job,” the president returning to Washington a “day before lawmakers on Capitol Hill reconvene,” “the first test of how much Obama is willing to compromise with this wing of the GOP comes in February,” “another critical juncture could come as early as March, when lawmakers vote on whether to raise the debt ceiling,” “dealing with long-term obligations, including Social Security,” “Obama still holds some leverage,” “a new nuclear arms treaty with Russia,” “unfinished business,” and “Change will be coming to the White House.” And, the article about the solar eclipse showed it mainly over Europe, in particular Sweden, and Copenhagen, Denmark, is at the foot of Sweden where the United Nations had a conference on climate change and seemed to be central in a signing of a treaty of the New World Order. The seat I saw that was in the shape of a half circle and that looked just like the seat of the U.N. Security Council also looked like this eclipse of the moon over Europe.

What I saw in relation to this dream with these news articles is that the bedroom of the child whose door had been crashed and that had a near explosion on the bed, but the child had been spared, is a picture of Washington, D.C. Then, I, NATO entered the room, I elevated myself with arms flapping until my head reached the ceiling. The nuclear arms race was born and was elevated at this time, too. When I read about these nuclear weapons exploding mid-air and weapons are arms, I could not help but see a connection between me floating mid-air and these nuclear weapons exploding mid-air. One of these news articles spoke of raising the debt ceiling, and China holds the majority of U.S. debt, so its head would be above us and up to this ceiling. Also, I had to flap my arms in order to stay afloat, which reminded me of this new arms treaty with Russia which I believe the Lord has shown me is about the New World Order and about killing Christians. So, the “overhaul” Obama is speaking of and the “new law,” and “new power” and “new authority” has to do with the New World Order and this U.N. Security Council being the ones truly in control of Congress, it appears.

The article stated that Obama still holds some leverage. Leverage means “power over other people; borrowing money in order to buy a company” (Encarta); etc. A lever is “a rigid bar that pivots about a point fulcrum and is used to move or lift a load at one end by applying force to the other end” (Encarta). I definitely see that as me (Obama/NATO) being lifted into the air, and I concur that there is force being applied on the other end with the door crashed down and the explosive device on the bed beneath that has assisted in this elevation, which goes back to the nuclear bomb the USSR detonated in 1961. In other words, the New World Order is coming to rule the world via the application of force at the other end toward the governments of the world, including toward Washington, D.C.

The four packages I see as possibly the four continents on the planet – Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas. Another possibility is that they represent Obama’s “unfinished business” he wants to address this year, which includes energy legislation, immigration reform, trade deals and No Child Left Behind. In this case, the idea here is that these are being brought to the bargaining table and are perhaps what supplies the needed funds that raise the debt ceiling that are needed toward the purchase, perhaps, of nuclear weapons. I took these four packages with me to this section of the restaurant where we had these seats that appeared the same as those of the U.N. Security Council. This section of this restaurant was close to the exits. I see this as a timeline and that the exits represent the end of time, so this is speaking of the last days and the rule of the beast of Revelation before Jesus returns for his bride. Yet, I also see the “exits” as possibly representing Washington, D.C. and the area next to the exits and west of them as either Chicago or Denver, CO. The Bible tells us that this is a time of divine judgment on the earth, which fits with the passage of scripture about Jesus clearing the temple of the money changers. God is going to judge these moneychangers during this time of tribulation and he will use this time to get his bride ready and made holy for his return.

Christ Returneth / H. L. Turner / James McGranahan

It may be at morn, when the day is awaking,
When sunlight through darkness and shadow is breaking
That Jesus will come in the fullness of glory
To receive from the world "His own."

It may be at midday, it may be at twilight,
It may be, perchance, that the blackness of midnight
Will burst into light in the blaze of His glory,
When Jesus receives "His own."

O Lord Jesus, how long, how long
Ere we shout the glad song,
Christ returneth! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Amen. Hallelujah! Amen.

No comments: