Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, August 29, 2024

In Troubled Times

On March 21, 2020, I did my first video talk (devotion). Public speaking is not my forte, but the Lord was encouraging me to do this. So, what I did is I just talked about what the Lord was putting on my heart, about what was going on in our world at that time. And then I read a Scripture, and then I just shared what I was getting out of it at that moment, as related to the times in which we were living at that time, and as the Holy Spirit was speaking to my heart. So this was not preplanned other than the Scripture.


This video, “In Troubled Times,” was originally recorded on March 21, 2020, during the beginning of the Pandemic, but the message is not limited to just that period of time. For it is a message of hope and healing during times of trouble and distress, which definitely applies to where we are in the world today, too. So, I hope and pray that you will watch it and that it will encourage your heart.


Also, I believe the Lord would want me to begin sharing with you daily the video talks he has given me over these past 4.5 years, beginning with this first one, until they run out, which should take about 331 days plus, especially if he is giving me new ones along the way, too. 


In Troubled Times


https://youtu.be/ZFiz_L9O8LE


Caution: This link may contain ads

No comments: