Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

It's All You

Lyrics by Tosin Iyawo Ogaga & Sue Love

Music by Sue Love @ Original Works

Vocals by Tosin Iyawo Ogaga 


May 31, 2019


You are the reason I want to dance.

You are the reason I want to sing.

You are the reason, expressing myself,

I serve You in all the ways You lead me.


You are the reason my heart gives You praise.

You are the reason that I am alive.

I bring out Your best moves

Just so I do embrace You;

Sing out loud as You lead just to please You.


Let myself follow You. I don’t care who watches me.

All I want to do is to make You smile.


Let every fiber of me bring You praise.

Your love has lifted my feet to dance.

Your faithfulness leaves me singing for joy.

You, Jesus, are the reason, it’s all You.


Your grace gives me life.


https://vimeo.com/379180900 


This song was a collaboration between Tosin Iyawo Ogaga and myself back in May of 2019. We did another one in December of that same year called, "You Loved Me." I thoroughly enjoyed these collaborations with Tosin. She and I shared the vocals on the second song that we did together.


No comments: