Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, November 14, 2021

I Have to Say

An Original Work / November 14, 2021


Don’t hate me, but I just have to say, 

Not all of you’ll go to heav’n one day. 

Some of you, e’en so nice as you are,

Aren’t heaven bound as you present are. 


Matters not all the good that you do,

Matters not how many folk love you.

Matters not in faithful service be,

Matters not you think from sin set free.


What matters is what did Jesus say.

What matters is what you do today.

What matters is living free from sin.

What matters is you’re obeying Him.


Jesus said, “You want come after Me,

Deny self, die with Me on that tree.

Daily die with Me to all your sin,

Obey Me and you’ll be forgiven.


“If you choose to hold on to your life,

You will lose it, My grace you did spite.

If you lose your life now for My sake.

To My heav’n now you I’ll surely take.”


[Read: Luke 9:23-26; Matthew 7:21-23; Romans 6:1-23; Romans 8:1-17; Galatians 5:16-21; Ephesians 5:3-6; Galatians 6:7-8; Romans 2:6-8; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10; 1 John 1:5-9; 1 John 2:3-6; 1 John 3:4-10]

No comments: