Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Ponderings

 An Original Work / October 21, 2020


Pondering my heart’s desire,

Lord, of You, I must inquire,

What, of me, do You require

So that I obey Your will?


Living in a situation,

Often found in tribulation,

Want to sing in jubilation,

My heart Holy Spirit fill.


Be my vision, live Your mission,

Circumstances not conditions,

Dedication to Your vision,

May my heart to You obey.


Sacrifices, holy to You,

Sword of Spirt, through hearts pierce You,

Humble hearts we submit to You,

Lives surrendered all today.


Love unending to You bending,

Lifestyles are not cool or trending,

On the altar to Christ friending,

Contrite hearts, He’ll not despise.


Holy Spirit leading witness,

Must now be about Christ’s business,

Godly living, life of fitness,

No more dead, but now alive!

No comments: