Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Whom Shall I Fear?

Saturday, October 1, 2016, 4:22 p.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “He Touched My Mouth.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Psalm 27 (Select vv. ESV).

The Lord my Stronghold (vv. 1-3)

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
    whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
    of whom shall I be afraid?

When evildoers assail me
    to eat up my flesh,
my adversaries and foes,
    it is they who stumble and fall.

Though an army encamp against me,
    my heart shall not fear;
though war arise against me,
    yet I will be confident.

The Lord reminded me here that the church at large in the USA opened the door to the enemy to come inside the gatherings (meetings) of the church. They did so via incorporating under the Federal Government of the USA, thus making the government the head of the church and, thus, turning the church, structurally, into a state church, in many cases. So, there is a distinction now to be made between this institutional church, with the government as its head, and the true church, with Christ as its head. Yet, much of the true church in America today has submitted itself to this institutional church structure for its gatherings, and for how it is run.

So, while the vast majority of the church still claims that Jesus Christ is her true head, Christ has been superseded by the US government as the head of the church, under this contractual relationship between the government and the church. And, the Word of God and the Holy Spirit have been kicked out of the majority of these churches in favor of the teachings and marketing schemes of humans. For, when the government came into the church, so did government worship via the pledge of allegiance (vow of fidelity) to the government, via the singing of patriotic songs, and via the honoring and worship of our military forces as our “saviors” who are the ones keeping us safe. And, with them also came worldly entertainment and human marketing schemes for how to build and to grow their churches, i.e. their businesses.

Via government worship in the church, the church learned to trust their government and the media, which is government controlled, and to do so, in many cases, unquestionably. This has opened the door to many deceiving spirits having a strong influence within the church at large. So many, many American Christians, via idolizing television, and via church-sponsored government worship, believe what their leaders and the media tell them, and they don’t question whether or not what they are seeing and hearing is actually true. Yet, we have to know that anything can be faked these days, and that there are many liars and deceivers within the political arena, and within the church. We also have to know that what was prophesied in scripture regarding these last days is not only possible, but that it is happening in our day and time, and that it will continue to happen.

For instance, just because the media says there are serious tensions between Russia and the USA, it does not make it true. Russia, China, the USA, France, and the UK are the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council, and Germany is added to them in the P5+1, which serves as a sort of police force of the UN Security Council in their dealings with other countries in the world, such as with Iran. The Lord has shown me many times via his Holy Spirit that Russia and the USA are on good terms with each other, and that all this “fighting” between them is just staged, i.e. it is play-acting for the purpose to deceive the people so that they can carry out their prearranged agenda, which is the agenda of the New World Order “Beast,” of which they are both active participants. What this is really about, I believe, is the persecution of Christians, and the rise of the beast.

The same is true in the political arena here in the USA. Have you ever asked God if what you are seeing and reading in the news is true, about anything, but in particular with regard to our political system? The Lord has often shown me consistently that there is no right and left, but that they all work for the same people, i.e. they work for the New World Order “beast.” The government in the USA that we see in the news is only the front for the true government of the USA, which is a shadow government working behind the scenes, comprised of the wealthy and powerful elite of this world. They are the ones truly calling all the shots. The Clintons and Donald Trump, et al, are the New World Order. They are among the powerful and wealthy elite of this world, who are the ones truly running this world of ours.

What we see of them on TV is just for show, i.e. it is all staged, acted out – a performance. The fighting between the two candidates is all faked for our entertainment and distraction while America and the world are being taken down and taken over by this New World Order. No matter who wins, or even if there is an election, the end result is still the same. The Beast rules!

So, the Lord needs to be our light and our salvation, not men (or women) in positions of power, and not their military forces. They cannot save us, because they are the ones out to destroy us from within. Neither candidate is telling us the whole truth. Their speeches are filled with lies, manipulations, and deceptions, i.e. with the twisting of truth. Neither one of them is our friend. They are not working for us. They are working for this shadow government and for the rise of the New World Order Beast, i.e. this one-world government and one-world religion.

If the Lord is the stronghold of our lives, though, we have no reason to fear what these people have planned against us. And, believe me when I tell you that they are at war with us – with sovereign nations and with true followers of Christ, i.e. with his true servants and witnesses. These elite world leaders, including within the US government, want the whole world to come together in unity as one with them. But, we must resist them, and we must draw near to God in full assurance of faith, and pray for much spiritual discernment to know the truth from the lies, for there are many lies being passed off as truth, and there are many who are being deceived, even within the church.

What we Seek After (vv. 4-6)

One thing have I asked of the Lord,
    that will I seek after:
that I may dwell in the house of the Lord
    all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord
    and to inquire in his temple.

For he will hide me in his shelter
    in the day of trouble;
he will conceal me under the cover of his tent;
    he will lift me high upon a rock.

And now my head shall be lifted up
    above my enemies all around me,
and I will offer in his tent
    sacrifices with shouts of joy;
I will sing and make melody to the Lord.

So, instead of putting our hope in humans to save us from our troubles, many of whom are first causing the trouble, so that they can bring order out of chaos, we need to seek after God as our only hope and salvation. We need to turn off the TV and stop watching the circus, called politics, and we need to get into the Word of God and in prayer, and seek God’s face for the truth and for what our response should be to all this mess that is going on within our nation (or nations). And, we need to trust in God for our safety and security and not in humans who are bound to betray and desert us. Yet, we must know here that God does not promise that we will not have to go through suffering and persecution. He said we are destined for it, and that it is for our good – for our spiritual maturity and process of being made holy. Yet, he will carry us through these difficult times, and he will give us a spiritual harvest of righteousness if we put our hope in him and not in humans. We are conquerors over our enemies through him who loves us.

False Witnesses (vv. 11-14)

Teach me your way, O Lord,
    and lead me on a level path
    because of my enemies.
Give me not up to the will of my adversaries;
    for false witnesses have risen against me,
    and they breathe out violence.

I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord
    in the land of the living!
Wait for the Lord;
    be strong, and let your heart take courage;
    wait for the Lord!

Because the church opened the door wide to invite the US government into the church as head, and into a contractual business relationship with the church, and thus invited the church into government worship, it has also opened the door wide to the persecution of Christ’s true followers, and to the takeover by the New World Order. False witnesses, not just without the church, but also from within, are rising up against Christ’s true followers, and against the gospel of salvation as taught by Jesus and by his NT apostles. And, they are accusing Christ’s true followers of being religious extremists who must be silenced or reprogrammed, or else they are tagging serious followers of Christ as intolerant, bigots, and hatemongers. And, in many cases, they are rejecting and ostracizing them because of their ‘strong convictions’ and because they don’t compromise the gospel.

As well, the US government and their military have been going throughout the world taking down sovereign nations and persecuting and killing Christians with the full support of the church back home, because the church has been trained to believe their government and media unquestionably, and would not dream of the idea that our government and military are committing the atrocities they have been engaged in for many years worldwide. But, our nation rides the beast, i.e. they are part of the beast and, in fact, have been leading the way in all these lies, deceptions and mistreatment of the people of the world, including of followers of Christ. And, then they lie to us about these other nations so that we will think what they are doing over there is for our safety, but that is a lie. And, they lie about those who are truly following Christ, even within the church, in order to try to discredit us and the gospel.

So, again, we need to turn off the TV and stop watching all this garbage being passed off as truth, and instead we need to open our Bibles and pray, and seek God’s face, and ask the Lord to show us the truth of what is going on within our nations, within our churches, and within our homes. America needs to wake up! And, we need to ask our Lord Jesus to lead us into his truth and in his ways, and stop following the ways of this sinful world. And, we need to trust God with our enemies, and not give way to fear, for the Lord has this all worked out for our good and for the salvation of human lives. We just have to rest in him and not in humans who will fail us. And, then we need to trust in God’s timing and not give way to fear because things are not changing like we would hope for the better. And, in the meanwhile, we need to be about the Lord’s business, walking in his ways.

He Touched My Mouth / An Original Work / June 13, 2012

Based off Isaiah 6:1-8; Jeremiah 1:4-9

Oh, I saw the Lord seated on His throne,
High and lifted up; Holy is the Lord!
The earth is full of His glory.
“Woe to me,” I cried,
“I’m of unclean lips.”

My Lord touched my mouth
With His cleansing pow’r;
Removed all my guilt, paid for by His blood.
He asked, “Whom shall I send;
Who will go for us?”
I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Before I was born, God set me apart;
He appointed me to His servant be.
I said, “I don’t know how to speak.
I am but a child.” Then, the Lord replied:

“Do not say to me, ‘I am but a child.’
You must go to all, and do what I say.
Do not fear them, for I’m with you.”
My Lord touched my mouth;
Gave me words to say.


No comments: