Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, October 24, 2016

Save Me

Sunday, October 23, 2016, 5:30 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “More Love to Thee, O Christ.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Psalm 69 (Select vv. ESV).

Up to My Neck (vv. 1-4a)

Save me, O God!
    For the waters have come up to my neck.
I sink in deep mire,
    where there is no foothold;
I have come into deep waters,
    and the flood sweeps over me.
I am weary with my crying out;
    my throat is parched.
My eyes grow dim
    with waiting for my God.
More in number than the hairs of my head
    are those who hate me without cause;
mighty are those who would destroy me,
    those who attack me with lies.

The Beast New World Order is on the attack in two main areas. It is going after independent and sovereign nations, and it is going after Christians and the gospel of our salvation, as taught by Jesus and his NT apostles. On a human body, the neck is what connects the head to the rest of the body. On the body of Christ, Christ is the head, so the gospel is what connects us to Christ by God’s grace, via the Holy Spirit, through faith in Jesus Christ. And, the gospel right now is under serious attack, and so is its messengers, because the Beast does not want us to connect to the Head, which is Christ.

So, what is this beast New World Order? It is comprised of the elite, wealthy and powerful of the world, the Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, big banks, CEOs of major corporations, the United Nations, NATO, and other world powers and religious organizations, etc. The US government is part of this beast, and it serves to lead the charge in doing the dirty work for the beast, along with its global allies. I believe the US government and our nation were created to help bring in the rule of this beast, i.e. the all-seeing eye hovering over top of the unfinished pyramid, as is depicted on our national seal and our $1 bill.

The US government and the New World Order are of Satan and the Beast, and they are now on a full-scale assault against Christ and his church, and his gospel. The Lord has been showing me for years now that the US government finances, equips and trains terrorists to do their dirty work for them, and then they plan terrorist attacks, and then act as though they are the saviors so that they can go into various nations to take them over and to persecute and kill Christians. The Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS are all US government sponsored terrorists, and they serve the evil purposes of our government and their political allies in the New World Order Beast.

Most of our politicians are actors working for a group of the elite – the wealthy and powerful of the world who serve as a shadow government behind the scenes here in the US. This shadow government are really the ones calling the shots for what goes on in the world, and our government serves as puppets of these puppet masters. There is no right and left. They all work for the same people. Russia is not our enemy. Russia and the US work for the same people, i.e. they are both part of this New World Order which is conquering nations, peoples and Christians throughout the world.

The media here in the US is mostly all government controlled, and so they spew out whatever lies the New World Order Beast wants them to tell. Anything can be faked. False flag operations are the norm. Chaos, mass murders, racial tensions, riots, unrest, confusion, dramatizations for the benefit of deception, manipulations, etc. are all part of the game plan. The purpose is to convince the populous that we, as a nation, have a serious problem, and that we need help to fix it, and our government (and the New World Order Beast) have just the solution to fix our problems and to heal our nation. It is all scripted. The M.O. is the same in the Middle East as it is now here in the USA. This is all about conquering our nation, bringing us all under a one-world totalitarian government, and forcing unity with the N.W.O. Beast and its one world religion, too.

Zeal for Your House (vv. 7-12)

For it is for your sake that I have borne reproach,
    that dishonor has covered my face.
I have become a stranger to my brothers,
    an alien to my mother's sons.
For zeal for your house has consumed me,
    and the reproaches of those who reproach you have fallen on me.
When I wept and humbled my soul with fasting,
    it became my reproach.
When I made sackcloth my clothing,
    I became a byword to them.
I am the talk of those who sit in the gate,
    and the drunkards make songs about me.

So, are all Christians under attack? Not yet. What is under attack is Christianity and the gospel as defined by Jesus and his NT apostles. Those who take Jesus and his Word seriously, and who are advancing the kingdom of heaven through the preaching of the full gospel message, are certainly being persecuted and even killed for their faith in many countries throughout the world. Those who claim to be Christians but who live not much different from the world, and who are living for sinful pleasures and for self-gratification and entertainment are not the main targets at this point. In fact, I think the institutional church will continue to function somewhat under the rule of this beast, as long as it compromises with the beast, and accepts all religions as valid (viable), and accepts all walks of life without judging.

If you hold to a feel-good gospel which is all about doing good deeds and not judging anyone’s choice of lifestyle or religion, and which preaches that we don’t have to repent of (turn from) sin, and we don’t have to obey Christ and his Word, then you should be accepted, especially if you think we all worship the same god, no matter what our religion. Yet, if you hold to the truths of scripture (to the tenets of our faith), and you preach repentance and obedience for salvation of sin, as taught by Jesus and his NT apostles, then you will be called hateful, bigoted, intolerant, and a religious extremist (terrorist) who must be eliminated or reprogrammed. And, you will be shunned, rejected, ridiculed, persecuted, falsely accused and eventually, if not now, you will face imprisonment, beatings and/or death for your faith.

My Prayer to God (vv. 13-15, 29-30)

But as for me, my prayer is to you, O Lord.
    At an acceptable time, O God,
    in the abundance of your steadfast love answer me in your saving faithfulness.
Deliver me
    from sinking in the mire;
let me be delivered from my enemies
    and from the deep waters.
Let not the flood sweep over me,
    or the deep swallow me up,
    or the pit close its mouth over me…

But I am afflicted and in pain;
    let your salvation, O God, set me on high!
I will praise the name of God with a song;
    I will magnify him with thanksgiving.

No matter what we are going through; no matter what trials God may take us through; no matter what cross he calls us to bear for the sake of his name, and the sake of his gospel, we can’t let it undo us, no matter how hard it gets. We have to stay focused on the Lord and not on our trials. We have to keep sharing the gospel of salvation, and not give up out of fear of what humans (or non-humans) may do to us. We need to believe that one day we will be rescued from all of this when we die, or when Jesus returns to take us home to be with him, if not before then.

We have to keep trusting our Lord, believing in his many promises to us, and keep the faith. We have to rest in HIM, even when all hell is breaking loose all around us. And, we have to keep singing and praising his name, because Satan hates it when we do that, and because, by doing so, we are putting on our spiritual armor with which to fight off Satan’s evil attacks against us. He wants us to fail, you know. He wants us to give up and to throw in the towel, and decide this is just too hard. But, the Christian life is not an easy life. It is not a comfortable life, with regard to the comforts of this world. Jesus said if we want to come after him we must deny self and take up our cross daily and follow (obey) him. He didn’t say it would be easy. But, he said he would carry us through. We just have to trust him.

God allows these times in our lives to purify us, to make us holy, to conform us into the image of Christ, to mature us in our walks of faith, and to make us more serious about him. He uses these times in our lives to draw us to his breast, so we will call on him in our sorrow and pain, and so we will allow his comfort, encouragement and correction to work his will in our lives. I believe he is allowing this time of persecution of Christians worldwide to get believers in Christ to be more fully committed to him. I believe, as well, that America is now under the judgment of God and that the church here is beginning to taste some of the persecution Christians across the globe have had to face for many generations. The church in America needs this, because so many who claim to know Christ don’t live much like it at all. So, God is allowing this to bring his people back to him as their only LORD.

More Love To Thee, O Christ / Prentiss / Doane


More love to Thee, O Christ, more love to Thee!
Hear Thou the prayer I make on bended knee.
This is my earnest plea: More love, O Christ, to Thee;
More love to Thee, more love to Thee!

Once earthly joy I craved, sought peace and rest;
Now Thee alone I seek, give what is best.
This all my prayer shall be: More love, O Christ to Thee;
More love to Thee, more love to Thee!

Let sorrow do its work, send grief and pain;
Sweet are Thy messengers, sweet their refrain,
When they can sing with me: More love, O Christ, to Thee;
More love to Thee, more love to Thee!

Then shall my latest breath whisper Thy praise;
This be the parting cry my heart shall raise;
This still its prayer shall be: More love, O Christ to Thee;
More love to Thee, more love to Thee! 

No comments: