Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, November 30, 2012

Jesus, Lead Me

This is a repost of an older song with a new recording and new video:

This song is a prayer to Jesus, asking him to lead us where we should go, to be our hope and stay, to open our hearts to him, to transform us, to make his will known to our hearts, and to help us to never stray from him and from our pure devotion to him.

Jesus, Lead Me / An Original Work / July 22, 2011

Jesus, lead me all the way.
Be my hope and be my stay.
Gently lead me where I should go,
So Your Spirit, I want to know.
Open up my heart to You.
Fill me with Your love and truth.
Make my heart want to obey.
Be my Lord today. Gently lead always.

Jesus, lover of my soul,
Cleanse my heart, and make me whole;
Be transformed in my heart today,
As I turn from my sin and pray.
Make Your will known to my heart.
May I not from You depart.
How I long to hear You now,
As I humbly bow. Jesus, hear me now.

Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

New Video:
http://youtu.be/lXl2VHesytM

MP3, Song Lyrics and Sheet Music w/chords (free):
http://originalworks.info/jesus-lead-me/

No comments: