Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, November 1, 2012

? ? ?

It was brought to my attention today that links to other sites have been inserted inside my text in today's blog, but I didn't put them there, and I am not seeing them, either. So, if you see a link in the middle of text and I didn't mention I was adding a link to something, then know it is probably not from me. I will have to investigate this, because I don't want links inserted inside my text leading people who knows where.

Lord Jesus, I pray you will give me wisdom to know how to approach this. Amen!

No comments: