Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, October 31, 2011

Theft of a Nation

Sunday, October 30, 2011, 4:33 a.m. – The song, “Teach Me, Lord,” was playing in my mind when I awoke this morning. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read 1 Timothy 1:1-11:

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope,

To Timothy my true son in the faith:

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Warning Against False Teachers of the Law

As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain men not to teach false doctrines any longer nor to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. These promote controversies rather than God’s work—which is by faith. The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. Some have wandered away from these and turned to meaningless talk. They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

THE DREAM: I also woke this morning from a dream – I was on my way to go someplace with another person, or we were in the process of getting ready to leave. There was a matter to solve of some missing curtains (or drapes). I questioned Heather to see if she had stolen the curtains.

A young man, via his mom, kept inquiring about me, as to my whereabouts, I think, which made me suspicious. “Why would he keep asking about me?” I asked his mother. So, when I found out that the curtains were missing, I questioned Heather, as she somehow translated as this young man. Evidently she kept asking about me. She, apparently, wanted to make sure I would not happen upon him/her, as I might catch him/her in the act. Heather confessed that she had stolen the drapes (or curtains). I asked her where she had placed them. Then, she told me where I could find them.

Then, this other person and I got on individual motorcycles and we “flew” to get to our destination on time, because we were running late. I realized we had not given out our cell phone numbers to the people at our destination, so they had no way of calling us to see where we were. I hoped they would wait for us. Then, we arrived. I looked at the time, and I realized that, if we ran into the building, we would just make it in time to go with the group of people wherever they were going. The dream ended with me jumping off my motorcycle and running into the building. END

I knew there was more to the dream, but I did not recall it until I got to the part of this passage where it said:

Some have wandered away from these and turned to meaningless talk. They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

Then I recalled this part of the dream, yet I am not sure where this fits with the rest of the dream: We were in a building. There was a S.S. Class I was avoiding attending, which was situated north of the hall. Near the end of the class, a man named Mark, who in real life is a bailiff in a county courthouse, entered the classroom to share a testimony or to give some kind of a speech. Even though the door to the room was closed, I seemed to be able to see into the room, perhaps through a window, but I don’t know for sure. END

Definition of Bailiff: “Law: a court official whose tasks include supervising prisoners and keeping order in court during a trial; a legal officer who serves under a sheriff and is empowered to take possession of a debtor's property, forcibly if necessary, to serve writs, and to make arrests” (Encarta).

The name, Heather, has shown up in my dreams before. Quoting from the dream, “Prussianize,” dated October 13, 2010:

Continuing on with the subject of Heather, I saw that there were other names for this plant, depending upon the region where the plant was grown, and one of the names was Erica. That led me to this site about Erika, which is a marching song of the German military and is also used by the prussianized Chilean army. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_(song).

So, I looked up Prussia and I learned this – “Prussia was a German kingdom and historic state originating out of the Duchy of Prussia and the Margraviate of Brandenburg. For centuries this state had substantial influence on German and European history. The last capital of the state of Prussia was Berlin.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussia

Prussianize means “to make Prussian in character or principle (as in authoritarian control or rigid discipline).” http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prussianization. Chilean army - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_Army

My Understanding: Curtains, in my dreams, are generally symbols for national flags, which in turn are symbols for the nations for which they stand. So, the stealing of curtains has to do with the stealing of nations, which the Lord has been showing me much. This is being done by the New World Order and its military force, which is “Heather,” i.e. this Prussianized military force of the New World Order, which is our international force – NATO, and/or its offspring, one of which is a private security police force similar to Hitler’s S.S. squad during WWII. So, when I see Sunday School Classes in my dreams, I know they generally stand for S.S. in the sense of Hitler’s S.S., only belonging to the N.W.O. today.

The Stolen Curtains

So, when I read a news story about prosecutions for crimes in Afghanistan and in Iraq at the hand of our own soldiers, this did not surprise me, especially since the news article was talking specifically on the subject of stolen goods and money. One marine supposedly stole a large amount of cash and hid it in a footlocker among American flags (curtains). Others, including an embassy employee, according to the article, supposedly hid their stashes in foreign bank accounts or in stuffed animals. I don’t know if these people are really guilty of these crimes, or not, but I do believe that the U.S. government (their co-conspirators in crime) is guilty of the crime of the stealing of nations, including our own, through bribery, money laundering, theft of the American tax payers’ money, misuse of funds, kickbacks, waste, abuse, poor management, the cost of these two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the cost of “rebuilding” these nations of Iraq and Afghanistan, $206 billion for support of coalition forces, and for the performance of security functions (the S.S.); through war, false flag operations, deceit, lies, murder, perjury, unnatural disasters, and through faking uprisings and protests against the governments in nations around the globe, etc. And, all this is for the purpose of the takeover of nations worldwide.

The article mentioned that suspects under prosecution are leading investigators to other suspects. Heather led me to the stolen curtains (flags/nations). They supposedly rat on their associates, turn in their co-conspirators, etc. I saw this immediately as me asking Heather if she stole the curtains, her admitting the theft, and me asking her to show me where she hid them. This first theft of cash mentioned was hidden among American flags (curtains). I also saw Heather as a growing network of informative sources in Iraq, and I saw the U.S. Department of Justice as possibly the S.S., not that they necessarily are the S.S., but the S.S. is what is truly intended here in place of the Dept. of Justice. What I do know is that the thief of these curtains (nations) is this N.W.O., which is a child (offspring) of the US government and its allies, and the N.W.O.’s military force is “Heather,” which is German-like and is like a rebirth of Hitler’s military and his private police security force. I couldn’t help but see that the main nation being “stolen” here now is the U.S., and that U.S. government personnel are being ratted out by their own co-conspirators (allies) involved in the crime of the stealing of these nations. In other words, these are inside jobs.

Theft of a Nation

In another news article on the “Occupy Wall Street” protest in Tennessee, a young woman asked a question concerning what she could do to change the greed on Wall Street and across corporate America. Her question reminded me of my question to the mother of the young man who kept inquiring as to my whereabouts, so that he could steal the curtains without me catching him. I asked her why he kept asking about me. I believe the Lord is paralleling the two together. In other words, the way these protestors can change the greed of Wall Street and corporate America is to steal our nation, which is what Occupy Wall Street is all about. Notice the similarities between these protests and those of the nations in Africa and Asia who have all had protests generated by the N.W.O. so that the N.W.O. could take over those nations. It is beginning in America, and the end result is going to be the stealing of America, too. Also, I asked this of the young man’s (Heather’s) mom, and the girl asked the A.P. The A.P. is the Global Order’s own private news service, I believe, so the girl was really asking the N.W.O. how to change the greed in America, and their answer is the theft of our nation, just like the N.W.O. has done in the other nations of the world.

The girl was a protestor. She asked the question. I asked the question, so that makes me a protestor. I am also a U.S. investigator, according to the previous article, in comparison with the dream. In the dream, the people at our destination did not have my phone number. In this article, a court magistrate did not answer an inquiry as to a phone number for him. In other words, there is no difference between the protesters, the court officials, the U.S. government, the investigators into crimes supposedly committed by employees of the U.S. government, the A.P. News and/or World leaders, who I also represent. This is all orchestrated for our benefit to make us believe a story they have created, just like the stories they created about Egypt, Libya, et al. These protests are the working of the N.W.O., of which our government and military (international forces/NATO) are a part, so this is an inside job to take apart our nation (the renovations prior to selling – stealing – the house).

The article went on to say that The State Department of Safety has been arresting the protesters. The article also mentioned that the Commissioner was flaunting his law-and-order qualifications, which then led me to think of Mark, the court bailiff in my dream.

The False Flag (See definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag)

And, that leads to yet another news article that is related to this dream. This one is about stranded airline passengers in Australia. Supposedly there has been an airline strike and the airline grounded its global fleet over an argument with the workers on strike. In the dream, I and another person were on our way someplace, but this situation with Heather stealing the curtains, i.e. with this Prussianized army of the N.W.O. stealing nations, kept us from taking off until that was settled and we knew where the stolen curtains were hidden. When the situation was resolved and Heather admitted stealing the curtains, then we were able to fly on our motorcycles (global fleet).

So, this strike in Australia is to be paralleled over to the stealing of the curtains (nations). That is the matter that had to be settled in the dream. The strikers would then be “Heather,” i.e. this Prussianized army of the N.W.O. The grounding of global flights is really related to this Prussianized army of the global order stealing the nations of the world, and it is the N.W.O. who grounded the flights. So, all of this is the working of the N.W.O. and is for the purpose of stealing nations, which in this case would appear to be Australia. Among the stranded passengers were 17 world leaders, so I saw myself here also as a world leader.

The article said that Australian officials were frustrated over the suddenness of the grounding of the global fleet, and in the dream I was frustrated over this young man’s persistent inquiries as to my whereabouts, so there is, again, a direct parallel between the young man (the Prussianized army of the N.W.O.) inquiring as to my whereabouts and the suddenness of the grounding of this fleet and the stealing of nations. The Australian officials apparently, according to the article, asked for a court hearing. My friend Mark, in my dream, was giving testimony and he is a court official, yet he was giving testimony in the S.S. class.

As well, the passengers were struggling to get to their destinations and they were flying, and I and this other person were also grounded due to the stealing of the curtains (nations). When we found out where the curtains were hidden, we “flew” on our motorcycles (personal global planes, perhaps, since we were leaders of nations and we flew on individual “motorcycles”). Australia’s government supposedly sought a court order to force the planes back into the air. Mark was a bailiff of the court. One of a bailiff’s jobs is the arrest people or to serve writs, or to take the property of a “debtor”, by force, if necessary. This may sound confusing, and that is the point. In other words, all the players in this scenario are the N.W.O., and all of this is an act to make what is happening there appear one way, while what is really happening is something else entirely (a false flag operation).

The court heard testimony. Mark, a court official, gave testimony to the S.S. in my dream. This is supposed to be an emergency arbitration hearing called by the Australian government between the strikers and the airlines, yet the testimony in my dream was by a court official and was to the S.S. The article mentioned that the airlines were deliberately destabilizing the company, and there is no end in sight, which I saw in relation to the stealing of the curtains. This will also take an economic toll on the airlines and could disrupt the national Parliament, which could be the objective in the stealing of this nation. The aircraft will be grounded until the dispute is settled. In the dream, Heather confessed, she told me where to find the curtains, and I was up and flying again. Someone is quoted as suggesting that this action by the airlines was “holding a knife to the nation’s throat,” which I believe is the objective in the stealing of nations, so it is an “extreme measure.”

Without Power

I read yet another news article, this one about a storm that spread across New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, etc. As I read through this story, I was struck by the analogy provided for us by this story as to the nature of this “stealing of the curtains,” i.e. this stealing of nations. The article spoke of the storm (the N.W.O. with their Prussianized army and S.S. squad) as having knocked out power (governments) to millions, brought down branches (of government) and power lines (lines of authority and rule). We should expect to be without power (our own government) for a prolonged period of time, and we should expect it to worsen (the tribulation and rule of the beast is coming eventually). The storm (N.W.O.) also caused the toppling (overthrow) of trees (kings) and a few power lines (kingdoms). This is really what all these news articles are about, and the U.S.A. is on the list, and they are presently at work in our nation and government right now doing this “toppling” and takeover of our nation and our form of government.

Some Have Wandered

This passage of scripture is a warning to us concerning leaders and teachers who teach false doctrines, in particular teachers of the law. I believe the Lord is using this passage of scripture to speak of those within our own government, courts and military who serve this N.W.O., and who proclaim to be teachers, leaders and followers of the law. So many of them have turned away from the truth and have turned to meaningless (fantasies; made-up stories; lies; deceit) talk. They promote controversies, i.e. they create these divisions, uprisings, protests, strikes, etc. as a means to an end, i.e. to the stealing of nations.

Instead of upholding the law, they have become lawbreakers, murderers, unholy, irreligious, rebels, slave traders, liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that conforms to the glorious gospel of Christ Jesus, our Lord. We need so much discernment in these evil times that can only come through seeking God’s holy face concerning who is on God’s side and who is not, and in fact, is serving Satan himself. We need to be wise about who we follow, who we trust, and who we vote for, and we need to put all of our hope and trust in Christ Jesus, not in man who cannot save us and who is bound to fail us. As well, we need to be living holy lives, pleasing unto God. We live in evil times. There is a great deception that is permeating our society. Pray that you will not be deceived, but that the Lord Jesus will open your eyes to the truth, and that you will obey the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ, especially in these days in which we now live.

Teach Me, Lord / An Original Work / June 12, 2011

Teach me, Lord, to walk in Your ways,
And observe all You command.
May I ever hasten to You,
And desire to not offend.
Teach me how to follow Your steps,
Gently guiding me each day.
May I love and serve You always,
Loving others, this I pray.

Teach me, Lord, to listen to You
Speaking Your words to my heart.
May I never stray from Your truth,
And from Your law ne’er depart.
Teach me how to instruct others
In the way that we should go,
Leading them by my life witness,
So that Jesus they should know.

Teach me, Lord, to be a light in
This dark world of grief and sin.
May I always care for others;
Share their burdens; help to mend.
Teach me how to share with them that
Jesus came to set them free,
So that they could be forgiven;
Live with Christ eternally.


Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

Audio, song lyrics and sheet music:
https://sites.google.com/site/psalmshymnssongs/home/songs/teach-me-lord

Song on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiSrzoIXQyM

Resources:

Snow, wind, rain smack Northeast; cleanup begins
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OCTOBER_SNOW?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-30-05-00-51

Reports: Prosecutions going up for war zone crime
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_REBUILDING_WAR_ZONES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-30-00-34-06

Fliers scramble as court hears Qantas suspension
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_AUSTRALIA_QANTAS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-30-04-38-03

Tenn. protesters defy curfew a 3rd time
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OCCUPY_NASHVILLE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-30-03-54-45

No comments: