Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Present Evil Age

Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 7:11 a.m. – The song, “Jesus, Rescue Me,” was playing in my mind this morning when I awoke. I also woke from a dream.

THE DREAM: My grandson was with his dad and a group of other people in a building. They were in a room on the second floor. I entered the building on the first floor. A woman I did not recognize had my grandson with her, in her possession. When my grandson saw me, he broke away from her and he ran to me into my arms. I told her I was his grandma. She indicated she knew that.

I seemed to have knowledge of what was going on upstairs. I knew that my grandson was being fed a bunch of junk. So, I considered taking him home with me for the afternoon, even though it was his father’s day to keep him. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Galatians 1:1-12:

Paul, an apostle—sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead— and all the brothers with me,

To the churches in Galatia:

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

No Other Gospel

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Paul Called by God

I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

My Understanding: I read several news stories, which I will reference below, which I believe are relevant to the understanding of this dream, and in practical application of this passage of scripture to today. The first story is concerning the 2012 presidential elections. I believe very much that my son-in-law, whose name means “wolf,” is representing this political process in the US, accompanied by other world, political or corporate leaders throughout the world. They are the people truly at the top who are calling the shots for what goes on worldwide.

This political process in the US is feeding a developing belief in certain projected results of this political process, campaign and coming election. I saw this feeding of this belief as the feeding of my grandson, and what was being fed him was junk food, i.e. nonsense. Most all of what we read or hear or see in the news media today is government controlled, is fabricated and is play acting for the benefit of the American public to keep us believing that we exist in a democratic system where we really have a choice and that there really are good guys and bad guys and that we might have a chance at choosing the good guys and truly changing things in America for the good.

Mitt Romney is evidently slated as a top candidate for the Republican party, yet the article mentions that the Republican party has been unhurried in embracing him as their candidate of choice. In this dream, I very readily embraced my grandson. His name means “round,” so he often represents the globe, the world or the new global order (New World Order) in my dreams. Since this present political system, which is not really what we think it is, is what is feeding my grandson this junk, and the junk being fed is the projected outcome of this alleged political process, and it is also feeding a developing belief in that political process, I believe that my grandson represents both the New World Order and this false belief in the system. It is a blind trust in a system that is not what we think it is. It is a wolf in sheep’s clothing, which has birthed this new global order, which is now in control (on top) of the world more so than ever before in history and is about to be released in America.

The U.S. and Iran

Then, I read an article about the US accusing Iran of a plot to assassinate the ambassador to the U.S. from Saudi Arabia. The Lord has literally given me many, many dreams over the past several years about Iran, and in every one of them it turned out that what we accused Iran of doing we (the US) were doing or we, in cooperation with the New World Order were doing. And, again, this article is about the forming of the New World Order. Our country accuses Iran of leading the way in terrorism and yet the US and their allies are the biggest sponsors of terrorism worldwide, such as is evidenced in the events of 9/11/01, in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, in “natural” disasters worldwide which obliterate capitals of nations and their bread baskets and oil supplies, as well as by this rash of overthrows of governments in Africa and Asia supposedly at the hands of the people of those nations, but are really the work of the US/NATO/N.W.O. for the express purpose of controlling the world.

So, this whole scenario about bringing nations together in unity to fight against terrorism is a bunch of baloney. The one really crossing the line in violation of international law is this New World Order that is sweeping across the globe and is raping, pillaging, overtaking, killing innocents and dissidents who against what they are doing, and is consuming all the natural resources of the world so that one day soon they will be completely in control of the world as the beast of Revelation which will rule the earth for a short period of time and will kill believers in Jesus and will force all to bow to the beast and to worship the beast and any who do not will not be able to buy or sell because the beast system will control everything. They have to have a declared enemy in order to unite the world against that enemy. They are the terrorists and yet they create terrorists as excuses for going into other nations and taking them over, and all in the name of God and country, freedom and democracy, but that is a bunch of garbage, too.

Iran has supposedly countered those charges by charging the US Justice Department with behaving childishly in playing a dangerous political game in order to cover for their own actions. Again, I believe this goes to my grandson, as he is a toddler and so he behaves childishly. This whole political process in the US, the entire “terrorism” threat supposedly from specified terrorist groups, these “natural disasters” that have destroyed the infrastructures of governments, these wars, and these supposed unrests in various nations around the globe all point to the New World Order and their childishly played games of play acting and of trying to convince the American public and perhaps people of other nations, too, that what they tell us is the truth and that we can place our trust in them, in the news media, and in our political system, which I believe really does not exist.

2012 Presidential Election

In yet another election article, in discussing the political process and the presidential election, the article stated something to the effect that whoever comes into sight from the Republican arena, the Obama camp will be ready to discredit that individual. I saw that my grandson is the one who emerged from the meeting upstairs with the people at the top, and whether he represents a singular individual or the global system as a whole, the New World Order is what is coming from this political process in our nation (the wolf), but we, the American people, don’t recognize it. The woman who was in possession of my grandson recognized me, but I did not recognize her.

I believe I am representing the American people and that, no matter what political side we may be on, we are blinded, for the most part, to what is really going on and who these candidates really represent and where our country is truly headed. So many Christians in America, especially those who claim to be conservatives, have embraced the tea party movement, for one, and the conservative Republican Party, for another, and they have placed their belief and trust that these people are the good guys who are really working to save America, but just the opposite is true. The Lord has shown me many times over that the tea party movement is just a disguise for the New World Order which is taking over America. And, I want to take him home with me, i.e. the American public, for the most part, in particular the conservative movement in America has so embraced the tea party candidates and the conservative Republican candidates that they don’t even see that what they are really embracing is the takeover of the world and America by the N.W.O.

The Word

Paul began this letter to the Galatians by stating that he was not sent by man but by Jesus Christ, i.e. he was called of God and was divinely appointed to be an apostle and a messenger of the gospel of Jesus Christ, who gave his life for our sins to RESCUE US from the present evil age. Then, Paul stated that he was astonished that the Galatian believers in Jesus had so quickly deserted Jesus Christ in favor of a different gospel, which is really no gospel at all. Paul went on to tell the Galatians that the gospel he preached was not something that man made up, but he received it by revelation of Jesus Christ.

I believe the Lord Jesus Christ is making application of this passage of scripture to the church in America today by letting us know that when we follow these political leaders and this political system in which we believe there are good guys and even Christians for whom we can vote who will transform this nation into what we think it was originally intended to be, that we are, in essence, following and believing in a false gospel. By placing our trust in men to “rescue us,” we are deserting the one who called us by the grace of Christ to obedience to God and to holiness. The true gospel of Christ is not man-made nor is it made up, yet the stories we believe from our news media and our government leaders and political parties are mostly play acting and made up to deceive the American people into following the lies and into embracing the New World Order and into to taking it home with them, thinking that what they are embracing is something good, but it is a trap.

Jesus Christ came to set us free from sin and to rescue us from the present evil age. In other words, he wants to rescue us from following and believing in this political system and process and candidates in the USA, because it is of a wolf in sheep’s clothing and its purpose is to capture us and to deceive us into accepting it and into following it and into believing its lies and its childish games. And, the games are deadly and they play for keeps. Jesus is calling his children to come out from the world and to be separate and to make him truly their Lord and Savior and for them to place their hope and trust in him alone. I pray that each one of us will go before the Lord in prayer and earnestly seek his face concerning what is truly going on in our nation, with our government, with this political process and with our military overseas and in the US, and I pray we will allow the Lord Jesus to open our eyes to see the truth so that we follow the true gospel and not lies that someone is making up in order to deceive us and to trap us into embracing a false belief system, i.e. the N.W.O.

Jesus, Rescue Me / An Original Work / September 18, 2011

Based off of Romans 7:7-8:39

Jesus, rescue me today.
Listen while I bow and pray.
I need Your help to obey You;
Live for You always.
Meet me in my hour of need, Lord,
As I pray to You.
Help me walk in fellowship, Lord,
Living in Your truth.
Jesus, how I long for You to
Change my heart anew.

Father, God, my heart’s desire
Is to live for You this hour
In Your Holy Spirit’s power
Living in me now.
Teach me to walk in Your love, Lord,
Guiding me each day.
Help me to show love and kindness
To the lost, I pray.
Father, teach me to love others
As You love always.

Holy Spirit come in pow’r.
Revive our hearts in this hour.
Change our hearts to be like You, Lord;
Live for You each day.
Help us to forsake our sins, Lord,
As we humbly pray.
Teach us how to live for You, Lord,
Obey You always.
Holy Spirit come in power,
Revive us today.


Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

Audio, song lyrics and sheet music:
https://sites.google.com/site/psalmshymnssongs2/home/songs/jesus-rescue-me

Song on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSILqpD-WJA

References:

Forces coalescing around Romney
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_REPUBLICANS_DEBATE_ANALYSIS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-12-06-22-02

US aims to punish Iran for Saudi envoy plot
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_AMBASSADOR_PLOT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-12-07-48-20

Clash over economy sets tone for 2012 election
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_GOP_ECONOMY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-12-06-21-52

No comments: