Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Musical Production

Friday, October 21, 2011, 8:00 a.m. – The song, “Remain in Him,” was playing in my mind when I awoke this morning. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Colossians 1 for my quiet time with the Lord:

Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother,

To the holy and faithful brothers in Christ at Colosse:

Grace and peace to you from God our Father.

Thanksgiving and Prayer

We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love you have for all the saints— the faith and love that spring from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the word of truth, the gospel that has come to you. All over the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and understood God’s grace in all its truth. You learned it from Epaphras, our dear fellow servant, who is a faithful minister of Christ on our behalf, and who also told us of your love in the Spirit.

For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

The Supremacy of Christ

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Once you were alienated from God and were enemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he has reconciled you by Christ’s physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation— if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant…

A DREAM: I also woke this morning from a dream – My daughter was involved in directing some type of play or musical production. I watched as some people rehearsed their parts. I had difficulty hearing the two men, both named David, so I was busy checking the microphones and turning (switching) them on and off to try to get the right balance of sound, I believe. And I discussed the microphones, and how I was not hearing the David’s very well, with my daughter. The two David’s, I thought, had loud voices, so I was surprised that I was not able to hear them very well.

I knew that I also had a part in this play and I had a song to sing, yet I had not yet been given my lines in the play or the song I was supposed to sing. It was the night before the performance, I believe, so I was getting anxious to make sure that I found my daughter and that I learned what I was supposed to do in this production. So, I tracked down my daughter. She was with another person outdoors, and they were both doing some kind of outdoor maintenance. I opened up my backpack to get out some paper so I could write down what she told me. It appeared to me that she had not yet decided on the part for me to play or the song I was to sing. So, I asked her if she was so last-minute with her other performers. I guess I was feeling slighted in some way.

So, we talked about what song I should sing. She had or I had the musical score to a musical I had heard or had seen previously, so I knew the songs. I just needed to know which one I was supposed to sing so that I could practice. So, we went through the songs. I was showing her which ones were my favorites. Then, we came to a wedding song. I loved this song! I asked her, though, to sing the beginning lines of the song for me so that I could hear how the song began, as I had forgotten. So, she did. And then, all of a sudden, she was in a white wedding gown (dress) with veil. I sensed I would be singing this song with her also on the stage in this dress, but that maybe she would be kind of in the background.

At some point in this dream, maybe when I drove to find my daughter, I drove into a parking lot and parked my car. My car was green, and it was maybe a Toyota Camry or a Honda Accord. The car had places on it where the bare metal was exposed, like the paint had peeled off or had worn off. Someone in the parking lot remarked to me about my silver car. So, I told this person how I had a green car; that something had happened to it, so I got a silver car, but that now I had my green car back, only now it didn’t look like it did before. END

My Understanding: I prayed for understanding of this dream, I read the passage of scripture and then I read several news stories, which I will reference below. The following is what I understand so far to be the meaning of this dream in all practical application of this passage of scripture to our lives and world today.

My daughter represents the New World Order, which includes factions of Washington, D.C. and it also includes The Department of Homeland Security in the U.S., under the leadership of Janet Napolitano, the Secretary of Homeland Security in the U.S. As well, this New World Order (or whatever name you want to give it) is equal to these transitional governments in these countries where there have been uprisings and takeovers of governments. Yet, I believe the Lord Jesus has often shown me our own department of Homeland Security in the U.S. as our “transitional government”, too. Basically, this “Alliance” of nations spoken of in the news is the N.W.O. (a global government body) which is taking over the nations and governments of the world one at a time so that we all come under a global government (the Beast) and we, as individual nations, no longer operate as independent nations.

I am representing the U.S., the U.S. delegation, and the Obama administration, and I am part of or I am at least meeting with NATO’s governing body, which is also this “transitional government” in the countries of the world, yet I seem to be taking a lesser role and am even being slighted in some way, it appears. My daughter, the N.W.O. (transitional government in the nations of the world; NATO’s governing body; our Department of Homeland Security; factions in D.C.), is directing a play; a musical production. I am supposed to be part of this production, yet I have not yet been given my part (my role) that I am to play or the song I am to sing. This sounds like the U.S. (the Superpower of the world) is being pushed out and the N.W.O. (the transitional government) is now taking over as the one on top. This is not the first time the Lord has shown me something similar to this.

I read two news stories about Gadhafi, his apparent death and the situation in Libya. As I prayerfully read through these news stories, the Lord kept drawing my attention to the fact that nearly everything, if not all, that is being shown to us in our news with regard to what has occurred in this nation over the past seven months of U.S. involvement there has been a production (a play) in which actors were playing roles. In other words, the news we receive and the stories we are told are mostly lies and made up stories to give us the impressions of what is going on around the globe, and in our own country, that our government wants us to receive. The Lord has given me many dreams or visions concerning the events in Libya, and in each case he showed me that what was being reported was not what was really happening over there. We are not the good guys going in there to help these people or the people of any nation to become democratic nations. We have, at least up until now, been party to the takeover of these nations by the N.W.O.; to the killing of innocents; and to the confiscation of their lands, governments and natural resources.

I saw this delay in the burial of Gadhafi, for instance, as this delay in me getting assigned my part that I was to play in the production. I saw the decision to be made as to where the body was to be buried as this decision that my daughter still must make concerning what role I am to play in this production. I saw the pictures of Gadhafi’s last moments in the hands of his enemies as my daughter’s last minute decision concerning the role I would play in the production. The raised questions moments before his death I saw as the questions I raised to my daughter concerning my role, what song I was to sing, and why this was so last-minute, asking her if she treated the other performers the same way. Gadhafi was supposedly driven from power into hiding two months before his death. I saw this in relation to me driving a green car, then a silver car, and then driving the green car again into a parking space in a parking lot, only the car (vehicle; means to accomplish something) had a different look to it, but the “vehicle” was the same and both the green and the silver cars were Japanese cars (same source). So, the new government has the same source and is of the same vehicle as the old government, only it just looks different on the outside.

As well, I saw that the rebuilding, from scratch, of Libya’s institutions by its “transitional leaders” as this green car with the bare metal now showing through where the paint had either peeled off or had worn off. I also saw Gadhafi’s body being strutted on a car as this bare metal that was now coming through on my car (same vehicle as before). The article stated that it appeared as though Gadhafi had been wedged in crossfire. In the dream, it “appeared” to me that my daughter had not yet decided on the part I should play in the production. The article also stated that it was uncertain who shot Gadhafi, and in the dream, it was unclear to me what song I was to sing or how to begin the song. The article also stated that NATO’s governing body had a meeting to decide how and when to cease their 7-month terror crusade in Libya. I saw this as me meeting with my daughter and her making the decision as to my role in the production. The article also mentioned a military maneuver of NATO (the terror crusade) whose success has helped revive the Alliance, which I saw as this performance, play and/or production in Libya helping to revitalize this N.W.O.

The Wedding

This first article mentioned two cellphone images – one with Gadhafi alive and another with him dead. I immediately saw this as the two Davids in my dream and how they were performing and how I was turning their microphones up and down to try to find the right balance, because I could not hear well either one of them. In a subsequent news article, it mentioned a list of governments and their leaders of less importance and a list of those who were on the rise. I saw this in relation to the turning up and down of the microphones for the two Davids. David was a king in the Bible so the Lord often uses that name to represent kings and/or kingdoms. One of the Davids, in real life, is truly loud and boisterous, while the other David is quiet and mild mannered. The “Davids” on the rise (turned up volume on microphones) included China, India, Brazil and Russia. They were still performing with the use of micro (small) phones (could be cell phones or earphones/headphones or a means of communication). One of the Gadhafis was dead and the other alive in these cell phone images, so I saw that possibly the killing of leaders was a way of turning down their volume, as well, though I don’t know if Gadhafi is truly dead or alive. Time will tell.

This first article, in referring to the U.S. as the globe’s solo lasting super power, mentioned that its enemies were kicking, resisting and/or opposing the U.S. I saw this in relation to my daughter’s apparent attitude toward me in not having yet assigned me a role in the production while the other performers were already playing their parts in rehearsal. Then, the article stated that as long as the U.S. sustains its governing role (part in the play) in global matters… I saw this in relation to the questions I had with regard to what role I was going to play in the (global) production, which will lead me to the last news article in just a second here. The last note that I had on this second article, the one that was subsequent to the first article, is how it mentioned that a decayed or collapsed or wrecked economy in Libya was impaired in its functionality due to decades of Gadhafi’s leadership. Yet, the green (economy) vehicle was mine and I was the one driving it, and what looked bad on it was that the paint (the coverup) was peeling off or had worn off and the true nature of the vehicle was beginning to come through, i.e. the N.W.O. and/or those elitists who really run the world or the true colors of the economy as being a global economy, perhaps, was now coming through. In other words, the new interim governments in these nations are the same as the old, just with a different exterior, i.e. they have the same source as before.

Now to the last news article, it stated that the Obama administration is increasing force on Pakistan to go after militants. I saw this in relation to me (U.S.) pressuring my daughter (the one directing the production; N.W.O./NATO/HOMELAND SECURITY) to decide on what role I am going to play and what song I am going to sing in this production. Then the article mentioned that Pakistan had a crucial role to play in supporting Afghan compromise and in ending the conflict in Afghanistan. In other words, we are putting pressure on Pakistan, supposedly, but the pressure is really the N.W.O. pressuring nations (their supporting role) to compromise with the Alliance (the international community; the N.W.O.) in yielding their sovereignty as independent nations over to this global rule of government.

Yet, on another front, in relation to this specific dream, the Lord is showing this pressure as the U.S. putting pressure on the N.W.O. to assign us our role in this production. And, the end result was that my daughter ended up being the one wearing the wedding dress (the one getting married) and that was her “supporting” role in the compromise deal, and my role was to be the one singing the wedding song, so I don’t seem to be a part of either the bride or the groom. Interesting! In other words, the N.W.O. is the bride and the compromise is really the wedding of the governments of the world to the bride and my role seems to just be to sing (tell about something; proclaim something) the wedding song.

Then, Hillary Clinton quoted a saying or an old story that basically said that you can’t possess or retain snakes in your back yard (which I saw as my daughter in the background on the stage in the wedding dress as I sang the wedding song) and anticipate that they will only kick (as in our enemies kicking us) or bite into other nations. The implication is that they might come back to bite us, too, such as what I believe is being implied here with my daughter (the “transitional government”) taking over, not giving me much of a part, and taking a more important and significant role than mine and one that I sensed would take over mine somehow. I believe all of this is leading up to the rule of the Beast of Revelation.

To The Word

In Paul’s letter to the church in Colosse, he stated that “All over the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing.” I believe the Lord has shown me over and over again that believers in Jesus Christ are being persecuted and killed throughout the world for their faith in Jesus Christ and for their testimony for him, and at the hands of NATO and the U.S., too. Yet, I believe the Lord has also been showing me that, as a result of this persecution of the saints of God worldwide, the gospel is spreading and that many are coming to Jesus Christ. So, that is the good news in all of this!

Paul then shares with the church what he is praying for them, which I believe are the Lord’s words of encouragement to the church worldwide today, as well. He is praying for us to be filled with the knowledge of God’s will for our lives, that we may live lives worthy of the Lord and the calling we have received of him and that we may please him in every way, bearing fruit in every good work. As well, Jesus is interceding for us to the Father that we may be strengthened in God’s mighty power at work within us so that we may have great endurance and patience, and I see this particularly as being applied to what is coming in the near future to America and how we will, especially then, though now, as well, need this.

Then, Paul stated this truth: “For he” (Jesus/God) “has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” I believe the Lord is showing me that “dominion of darkness” via these dreams when he shows me the evils of men and of our government and NATO and this N.W.O. and the great deception (the production) they perform every day for our benefit in order to try to deceive us, and they are very successful at it, too. Yet, Jesus set us free from that dominion so that we are no longer deceived, so that is why we need to be filled with all his wisdom and knowledge and understanding so that we don’t fall into the devil’s trap and believe Satan’s lies. We need to pray for much discernment and we need to come out from the world and be separate instead of becoming one with it.

And, then Paul stated another very significant truth. Jesus is God. He is the creator of all things, including thrones, powers, rulers and authorities. He is before all things and in him all things all hold together. In other words, God/Jesus created the angels who he knew would turn on him and would fall and would thus become demonic spirits and Lucifer would become Satan. He created man, who he knew would turn against him and who would follow the lies of Satan. And, God places all human leaders in authority and rule and he is the one who will give the Beast of Revelation rule over the earth and power over believers in Jesus Christ to persecute and to kill them. So, none of this is happening except for God is allowing it, he is allowing it for a purpose, and he is absolutely in control and nothing can happen to us that God did not forewarn us was coming and/or that he is not capable of seeing us through it.

Yet, God has not left us hopeless. He provided the way of salvation for us through Jesus’ shed blood for us on the cross. We can come to him in faith and repentance and we can receive his grace to cleanse us from our sins and to give us new hope and new lives in Christ Jesus, including forgiveness of our sins so that we no longer have to be controlled by sin’s deceitfulness. Yet, there is an “IF” included in this plan of salvation. Salvation is not some prayer we pray at an altar in order to get our “get out of jail free card,” nor is it a one-time emotional experience or intellectual decision we make or even a head acknowledgement of who Jesus Christ is and what he did for us in dying on the cross for our sins.

The Bible is real clear that salvation is continuous – we are saved; we are being saved; and we will be saved – and that it begins with repentance and a decision to walk in obedience to Christ, and it is lived out and proved genuine in our lives by our fruits, and yet all of this is given to us as a gift from God and he does the work within us as we yield control of our lives over to him. So, “if” we have this kind of continuous faith, established and firm in our relationships with Jesus Christ as Lord and Master of our lives, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel, then we are reconciled to God by Christ’s death in order to present us to God free from accusation. This is what it means to truly be a servant of Christ and a servant of the gospel of Jesus Christ. And, for those of us who have not been living in this kind of continuous faith, God is calling out to us to do so now while we have today.

Remain in Him / An Original Work / September 23, 2011

Based off of John 15:1-17

VOICE ONE:

Walk with Jesus.
He’s your Savior.
He invites you;
Be His servant.
Obey His word.
Do what He says.
Sit at His feet.
Worship your Lord.
Call Him master.
Obey Him now.
Turn from your sins.
On your knees bow.
He’ll restore you,
If you ask Him;
Forsake your ways;
Your cross bearing;
Follow Jesus.

Follow Jesus
Where He leads you.
Abide with Him;
His words in you.
Remain in Him,
Bearing His fruit.
God will hear you
Because He cares.
Be His foll’wers.
Stay in His love.
Peace He’ll give you
From up above.
Love your neighbors,
Enemies, too.
You’ll be God’s friend.
He won’t leave you.
He appoints you.

VOICE TWO:

Walk in fellowship with
Jesus, Savior and friend.
He’s invited you to
Be His servant again.
Obey all His commands,
And do all that He says.
Sit at His feet each day.
Worship Him for always.
Call Him master and King.
Obey Him in all things.
Turn from all of your sins.
Live in vict’ry again.
He’ll restore you today,
If you call Him and pray;
Forsake all of your ways;
Take up your cross today;
Follow Him for always.

Follow Jesus your friend
Where He leads you today.
Abide always in Him.
Let His words dwell within.
If you remain in Him,
Bearing fruit from within,
God will answer your prayers,
Because for you He cares.
Be His followers now.
Remain in Jesus’ love.
You will know peace within;
Comes from heaven above.
Love your neighbors and friends,
And your enemies, too.
God will call you His friend.
He will ne’er forsake you.
He has appointed you.

Song lyrics @ Public Domain

Audio, song lyrics and sheet music:
https://sites.google.com/site/psalmshymnssongs2/home/songs/remain-in-him

Song on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMnxopsr1Nw

Resources:

Gadhafi's burial delayed for further investigation
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-21-08-18-26

Gadhafi is gone but other US foes remain
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_WHITHER_DICTATORS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-21-08-01-05

US boosts pressure on Pakistan over terrorism
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_US_PAKISTAN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-10-21-06-13-46

No comments: