Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Why?

Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 7:57 a.m. – The song, “Refresh My Spirit, Lord,” was playing in my mind when I awoke this morning. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Acts 4:13-31:

When they saw the courage of Peter and John and realized that they were unschooled, ordinary men, they were astonished and they took note that these men had been with Jesus. 14 But since they could see the man who had been healed standing there with them, there was nothing they could say. 15 So they ordered them to withdraw from the Sanhedrin and then conferred together. 16 “What are we going to do with these men?” they asked. “Everybody living in Jerusalem knows they have done an outstanding miracle, and we cannot deny it. 17 But to stop this thing from spreading any further among the people, we must warn these men to speak no longer to anyone in this name.”

18 Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John replied, “Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God’s sight to obey you rather than God. 20 For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard.”

21 After further threats they let them go. They could not decide how to punish them, because all the people were praising God for what had happened. 22 For the man who was miraculously healed was over forty years old.

The Believers’ Prayer
23 On their release, Peter and John went back to their own people and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said to them. 24 When they heard this, they raised their voices together in prayer to God. “Sovereign Lord,” they said, “you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and everything in them. 25 You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your servant, our father David:
“‘Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?
26 The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the Lord
and against his Anointed One.’

27 Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city to conspire against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed. 28 They did what your power and will had decided beforehand should happen. 29 Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness. 30 Stretch out your hand to heal and perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus.”

31 After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly.

I also woke from A DREAM: I attended some kind of public gathering of people. There were pipes of some kind that were being unloaded from a truck. I had a sheet of paper and I numbered the pipes, either individually or in groups on the paper. My numbers were in a horizontal line, not a vertical line, yet I had more than one row of numbers. I think I put circles around the numbers, too.

Someone came to me and wanted my sheet of paper so he could unload the rest of the pipes. Evidently, I was holding up progress and the last of the pipes were the ones on my sheet of paper.

A pastor and his wife appeared to be involved in this process. They asked me to babysit their kids so they could go somewhere to deliver these pipes. I agreed. I had to go straight to their house without the benefit of going home first and gathering a few personal things. I knew I would be there probably most of the night, so I would have liked to have brought something to do, in particular I wanted to be able to write, but then I decided they probably had paper and pen.

I got to their house. It was a two-story, four bedroom house. They had a huge back yard (north of the house) that set way downhill from the house. When someone opened the back door, I could see there was a gigantic drop-off down to the back yard. They had a baby, a toddler and some older children. I wondered how they kept the babies from going out the back door and falling. I knew that part of the trip they were taking involved buying another house. The house they lived in was huge and gorgeous and had so much. I wondered why they were buying a new house when the one they had was so nice.

I asked them if their kids were self-sufficient or if they needed to be waited on. Then we ended up in the back yard, which had all kinds of play things for the kids. There was something similar to a table hockey game, a huge sandbox, a set of swings, etc. I asked if there was a weight limit for the swings, but they indicated there was not one.

The swings had double or triple seats, i.e., depending upon your size, you could choose the seat appropriate to your weight, yet the seats were layered on top of each other, so that was not real comfortable. Yet, I got on a swing and I began to swing. The pastor was standing northwest of me and I was facing north. I told him that, as a child, one of my most favorite things to do was to swing.

At the end of the dream, I was in a large gathering of people. It appeared to be outdoors. We were sitting in rows of what appeared to be metal folding chairs, and we were facing north. The pastor and his wife were in the front (all the way north). They had a book they were discussing. It was a Bible study book that was from a series. They wanted all of us to follow the same book. I asked the pastor’s wife if she enjoyed reading novels, and then I said something about how this author’s books read like novels. The pastor’s wife, though, appeared to be very spiritual.

There was a black person who came in late, and who sat a row or two in front (north) of me and far right (east) of me. This person said something about the book, and he or she appeared to be catching up with where everyone else was in the book. END

My Understanding: There is so much here, so I pray the Lord would give me the words he wants me to share today (9/1/11) from this dream, from his word, and in coordination with current news stories. I will begin with his word, which is what this dream is about, and it also explains what the news stories I read are about, too.

The passage of scripture, the dream and the news stories all have one common theme, i.e. the persecution and deaths of God’s saints worldwide at the hands of world rulers who have gathered to come against the Lord and against his “Anointed One.” This is about people and rulers and people who work for the rulers “taking note” of those who have been with Jesus Christ, not those who are Christian in name only, but those who are in the Lord’s presence each day and are standing out as his witnesses to the gospel of Jesus Christ in a world who rejects Jesus, for the most part.

These kings, rulers and people are gathering together, are raging against, plotting against, and conspiring against the Lord and against those who are his true servants. They are commanding the Lord’s servants to stop speaking in the name of Jesus Christ in order to stop the gospel and the conversions to faith in Christ Jesus from spreading. Yet, the believers in Jesus who are strongly committed to their faith and to the gospel and to witnessing for their Lord are refusing these orders. They, as did the apostles before them, are, in essence, telling these rulers that they must judge for themselves whether it is right in God’s sight to obey them rather than God, “for we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard.” That is why they are being killed and why they are being persecuted.

Yet, God’s power and will decided beforehand that this should happen. We can read about it in the Bible, both in the Old Testament and in the New Testament, in particular in the book of Revelation. So, the saints of God are calling out to God in prayer and are asking God to consider the threats of their persecutors who are demanding that they stop sharing the gospel and that they stop speaking in the name of Jesus, and they are asking God to enable them, the Lord’s servants, to speak God’s word with great boldness, despite the threats and the potential danger that awaits them. As well, they were praying and asking God to perform miraculous signs and wonders through the name of Jesus Christ. And, the scripture says that after they prayed they were filled with God’s Holy Spirit and they spoke the word boldly. Amen! There is much power in prayer!

In the dream, I attended such a gathering of people. There were pipes being unloaded from a truck. I had a document of some kind on which I was numbering the pipes and was drawing circles around them. I believe these pipes to be one or both of these things: 1) Believers in Jesus Christ who are publicly declaring the gospel in foreign countries, in particular (in relation to the news stories) in Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq, though not exclusive to those countries by any means. 2) Informants on the believers in Jesus who are giving intellectual information about them so that they can be captured and killed.

I believe I am representing the Obama administration in this dream and that I am handing over these plans for the capturing and killing of our Lord’s witnesses as well as I am handing over the witnesses to be killed, or else I am handing over the plans for the intelligence gathering against the believers and I am unloading, as well, more intelligence equipment for the carrying out of such a plan. And, it appears that I am handing these plans to NATO and/or the New World Order. The circles may represent some kind of identification system to identify who is to be targeted for persecution and/or extermination, and/or they most probably symbolize the New World Order (global government) and those targets being captured by such.

The pastor and his wife appear to be NATO and the people who work for them, though I am not quite sure yet who the wife represents. They asked me to babysit their kids so that they could go someplace to deliver pipes and so they could buy a new house, so I went to their house, which had a huge backyard. What I have been able to ascertain via the Holy Spirit speaking to me as I read these news stories is that the house represents NATO headquarters, not sure yet on the location, and the backyard appears to represent Afghanistan, Iraq, and/or Libya, where NATO troops are involved in takeovers of nations. I saw the “babysitting” as “government intervention” and I was asked to intervene in some fashion or other with the troops. I wondered why this pastor and his wife wanted to buy a new house (Libya, perhaps) when the house they had was beautiful.

The passage of scripture asked why do the nations rage and the people plot in vain against the Lord, so I believe very much that the Lord is showing me that the US presence and NATO’s presence in these nations in Africa and Asia are directly related to the nations gathering together and plotting against the Lord and against his followers.

In the news stories about Libya, the Lord consistently shows me that the “two sides” that are supposedly warring against each other in Libya are NATO/N.W.O., i.e. the story in the news is a fabrication and the two sides are really NATO/N.W.O. going against the Lord and against his servants; his witnesses. This is about the murdering of Christians because they believe in Jesus Christ, and it is at the hands of the Obama administration, NATO and the N.W.O. And, it is coming to America in due time. It could be that we are the last missing pieces (the pipes) and we are being handed over to the N.W.O. by the Obama administration who has been gathering intelligence on the Lord’s servants in the USA, so it is just a matter of the Lord’s timing before this hits us, too. We will not be spared.

The stronghold in Libya is not Gadhafi. It is the N.W.O. and it is the gathering of people outdoors in my dream seated in rows on metal folding chairs. We were all discussing a book that was supposed to be a Bible study book and we were all supposed to follow the same book. It appears that the pastor’s wife could be a small military unit of advisers who are meeting with a group of us outdoors in this stronghold to discuss matters of intelligence, so this would fit with the discussion about the book which was supposed to be a Bible study book. I said the book read like a novel. I believe the people at this meeting to be rulers, kings, government officials, CIA, special ops, etc., and we are all following the same rule (bible) book, i.e. our government and the NATO alliance and our spies are all following the same book and are repeating the same lies, which are also being reported in the news as fact.

The civilians in Libya and in other nations under threat are really believers in Jesus Christ under threat of extinction by the New World Order/NATO alliance. I believe Libya’s capital is now under the control of the N.W.O. The rebels in Libya and other nations who have recently had uprisings are the N.W.O./NATO alliance. The new governments in these nations that have supposedly overthrown their own leaders is the N.W.O.

The weight I was concerned about having a limit on the swings is military power and strength. There is no weight limit, i.e. there is no limit to the N.W.O. power and military might on the “swings.” Swings are seats and seats are positions or centers of power and rule and authority, “from which administrative power is exercised” (Encarta). These seats of power are layered, i.e. the N.W.O./NATO/US, for instance, or they are layered by position of power and influence since I chose the one best suited to my weight (military power). They also swing, i.e. they move freely from side to side or backward and forward, yet hanging from a fixed point (the New World Order). In other words, this definitely fits with the N.W.O. playing both sides of the battle in these nations and it also represents our government playing both sides, too, i.e. they are for us in appearance what we expect them to be, but in reality they are not working for us, they are working for the NATO alliance and the N.W.O.

In an article about our US economy, it was clear, as well, that Obama was swinging on that same swing with the fixed point being “the alliance” (N.W.O./NATO) and with him swinging back and forth on the issues and enjoying the swing, even from the onset of his presidency, which is just an assignment of the N.W.O. to “babysit” our nation, I believe. Yet, God’s power and will decided beforehand that these things must take place, and we will see more and more of this in the days to come as the events of Revelation begin to unfold before our very eyes. Our nation needs revival, and it may take such events to bring our nation to its knees in humility and repentance before Almighty God.

Refresh My Spirit, Lord / An Original Work / August 8, 2011

Refresh my spirit, Lord. Revive my heart today.
Move me to serve You, Lord in all I do and say.
Be my heart’s one desire; my spirit set on fire
In pure devotion, Lord, to love you and obey.

Create within me, Lord, a pure heart, this I pray,
So I can worship You and yield to You always.
May all Your love and pow’r be lived in me, I pray,
So I might love as You; be Your witness today.

Jesus says, “Come to me all you with heavy hearts,
And find in me your peace, and give to me your all.
My yoke is light to bear, ‘cause I paid for your sin,
So you might be set free, and purified within.”

Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

Audio, song lyrics and sheet music:
https://sites.google.com/site/psalmshymnssongs/home/songs/refresh-my-spirit-lord

Song on video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlPBpizIc04

Resources:

NATO says Libya's sides are talking in Sirte
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-30-08-38-37

Hunt for Gadhafi: Saddam all over again?
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GADHAFI_SADDAM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-30-07-16-52

Obama faces tight restraints in crafting jobs plan
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_JOBS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-30-08-09-22

Rights group says Libyan troops used human shields
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_LIBYA_HUMAN_RIGHTS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-30-07-10-40

Talks on new US-Afghan pact strains relations
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_US_AFGHAN_FUTURE_PACT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-30-07-16-34

No comments: