Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Why and How I Do What I Do

My testimony of God’s calling on my life

March 20, 2022

 

When I was growing up in the gatherings of the church we used to have missionaries come to our church, at least once a year to share with us what they were doing overseas. In the old days they would give slide presentations showing what their ministry was about. I always looked forward to those times and to listening to their stories.

 

Well, the Lord called me to be a missionary, too, only not to go to one foreign country in person but to go to many nations throughout the world via the internet in sharing with the people of the world the Word of God and the gospel of Jesus Christ. He called me to write down what he teaches me from his word each day and to put it on the internet and he takes it from there.

 

Well, this morning I believe the Lord is leading me to share with you my “missionary story,” too. This is my calling from God, my full-time job now since 2006, but it doesn’t pay in money but only in knowing that the Lord is using me to minister his love and grace and his word with the people of the world and that it is touching people’s lives and encouraging their hearts.


 My Story at this link:

https://vimeo.com/690190594

No comments: