Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Be Free

I believe the Lord has been nudging me towards doing another video talk for several days now, and with the encouragement of two of my nieces I sat down this evening and talked on a recording device. I never know ahead of time what I will be talking about. I just trust the Lord to give me the words to say. 


"Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'” John 8:12 ESV


https://vimeo.com/639368069

No comments: