Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Traveling the Highway


An Original Work / July 23, 2018

Trav’ling down the highway
Of blessed peacefulness,
Walking with my Savior,
Live to His righteousness.

Trusting in His mercy,
And resting in His care,
Oh, what blessed communion
With my Lord I do share.

Believe in His promise,
And trust His ev’ry word,
List’ning as He teaches
To do as I have heard.

Love You Jesus, Savior,
You are Lord of my life.
When I follow Your ways
I give not up to strife.

Satisfy my longings,
You meet my ev’ry need,
When I walk with You, Lord,
And on Your Word I feed.

No comments: