Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, April 6, 2018

You're Always Near


An Original Work / April 5, 2018

Based off Psalm 138

With all of my heart,
I praise You.
Before other gods,
I sing Your praise.

To You, I bow down
In worship.
Your unfailing love
Leads me always.

When I called to You,
You listened.
Your answer to me
Strengthened my heart.

Your kindness to me
Assures me,
Of Your love for me
Right from the start.

May everyone sing
Of Jesus.
He pardoned our sins;
Gave us new life.

In trouble, I walk.
You’re near me.
Though enemies roar,
You keep my life.

You stretched out Your hand
To save me.
For my foes assail
What they won’t hear.

Your love so endures
Forever.
From us, not depart.
You’re always near.

No comments: