Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, April 2, 2018

Until I See You


An Original Work / April 2, 2018

Lord, I yield myself to You.
Help me to walk in Your ways.
Show me how to follow truth.
Guide me throughout all my days.

Feelings come, and feelings go.
Help me be steadfast in love.
Teach me what You have for me –
Things not of earth, from above.

Many thoughts float through my mind.
I lay them all at your feet.
Fill me with your peace and joy.
Help me not live in defeat.

I surrender all to You,
All that I long for today.
Help me to not anxious be,
As I bow down to you, pray.

Lord, I give my life to You.
All to You, I now do owe.
Cleanse me, Lord, from all my sin.
May I to righteousness sow.

Teach me how to walk in love.
May I show kindness and grace.
May I always persevere,
‘til I see You face to face.

No comments: