Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Light and Darkness

Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 6:55 a.m. – When the Lord Jesus woke me this morning he put the song “The Battle for Truth” in my mind. Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read John 8:12-59 (NIV): http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%208&version=NIV

Truth (Light)

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

…But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

…To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did.  As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”

…Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

…Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.”

…Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word. Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

“You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

As I read this passage of scripture this morning, what jumped out to me the most was the central message of truth. Jesus Christ is the light (truth) of the world, and whoever follows him will not walk in darkness (lies; deception; wickedness; sin). Jesus said that if we hold to (take firmly; retain; carry; remain; continue in) his teaching, we are really his disciples (followers; believers). Then we will know the truth, and the truth will set us free.

We will know the truth, because we walk (daily living; lifestyle; mode of conduct) in the light (Christ’s righteousness and holiness; truth) and we no longer walk in the darkness (wickedness, lies and deceptions), and because we obey and apply to our lives the truth we know. To not walk in darkness also means to not follow the ways (value system) of this world. We do this through the life of the Spirit within us when we choose to leave our lives of sin behind us and to follow our Lord Jesus wherever he leads us. The truth will set us free from slavery to sin and from the lies and deceptions of the enemy, i.e. the evil one (Satan).

The truth is that Jesus Christ is God the Son, the second person of our triune God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. The Father sent the Son to the earth to live, love, serve, witness, heal, minister and then to die on the cross for our sins so that we could be free. Those who say they love and worship God, must also love, serve and worship Jesus Christ, for he is God. We cannot love God or even know God if we do not love his Son. And, we cannot love the Father or the Son if we do not obey God’s commands given through the Son. We also cannot love God if we do not leave our lives of sin behind us, for scripture teaches that he who continues in sin does not know God (see 1 John). And, then going to verse 31, again, we read that Christ’s true disciples are those who continue in (in lifestyle) his teachings.

Lies (Darkness)

When the Lord Jesus woke me this morning he put these words and phrases in my mind: “Sanskrit; Obama; major players.”

Sanskrit is “an ancient language of India;” meaning “refined speech;” “the primary liturgical language of Hinduism;” “an official language of the state of Uttarakhand;” “a ceremonial language in Hindu religious rituals and Buddhist practice;” “the language thus codified was called sasktam, ‘put together, artificial;’” “a fixed literary language;” etc. Sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit; http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Sanskrit.

What stood out to me about this language is that it is mainly written; it is comprised primarily of dramas, poems, fiction, i.e. it is artistic in nature; it is cultured, polite; it is “developed to or possessing a high degree of precision and effectiveness” (see Encarta definition for “refined”); it is related to false religions and false gods and the worship of such; it is the official language of Uttarakhand (in India), which is “often referred to as the ‘Land of the Gods;’” it is ceremonial (like for a wedding) or ritualistic; and it is “an expression or idea that is repeated.” The phrase “speak the same language” came to mind which means to have similar ideas. And, language itself rendered “a systematic means of communicating ideas or feelings; a formal system of signs and symbols.” Source: Encarta.

Contained within this Sanskrit are references to a Sphinx (man-beast). I noted that the Sphinx is a Freemason symbol, as well - SPHINX: Ancient Egyptian and Babylonian guardian of sacred places --an idol with human head and a lion's body. See: http://www.radioliberty.com/Symbolsandtheirmeaning.html. Also, “The word swastika is derived from the Sanskrit svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote good luck” (Wikipedia article 2007). The swastika has been coming to the forefront lately related to a revival of a Hitler-like regime (or a revival of the Roman Empire), alias the Beast of Revelation (including a man-beast) and/or the New World Order. Also contained within this Sanskrit are references to a Messiah-like figure who is to come, which would symbolize the antichrist.

So, the Lord, I believe, is tying together the symbolism, associated with this language, with Obama and “major players.” I Googled “major players” and that rendered the major players of the cold war, which were the US and Russia (USSR) or the US/NATO (primarily England/UK and France) and Russia (USSR). That reminded me of the P5+1 of the UN Security Council – US, France, UK, Russia, and China plus Germany. They have often shown up in the news over the past four years as the negotiators between the New World Order (the international community) and countries throughout the world who were purportedly going through political uprisings and/or financial or “natural” disaster crisis.

What stood out to me about all of this is completely consistent with what the Lord Jesus has been showing me for some time now. Most of what we read in the news (the written language) is comprised of lies, fiction, story-telling, and dramas for the entertainment, distraction and deception of the people, particularly here in America where so many are asleep and not really paying attention to what is really going on in the world around us. The wording in these stories is deliberate, precise and for the purpose of full effectiveness, i.e. to deceive and to manipulate people’s minds and emotions. It is the language of false gods and the worship of false gods, i.e. it is the language of Satan, who is a liar and the father of lies (his native language). It also uses signs and symbols to communicate messages, which the New World Order (illuminati; freemasons) love to do. It is also the language of the Beast, with this swastika symbolic of the mark of the beast on a person.

This is the language of the “Land of the gods” and of the New World Order and Obama and these “major players.” “Land of the gods” reminded me of a previous writing about a new movie that had come out concerning a fictional story about an attack on Washington D.C. The movie was called Olympus Has Fallen. Olympus (mythology) – “In Greek mythology Olympus was regarded as the "home" of the Twelve Olympian gods of the ancient Greek world. It formed itself after the gods defeated the Titans in the Titan War, and soon the palace was inhabited by the gods.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Olympus

In reading the news today I saw two possible news stories related to this. One is the story about the goings-on inside Syria and the plots of Russia and the US and the UK and France (the major players) to try to resolve the crisis there. What I believe the situation there to be is truly the same as with all these other countries with uprisings, serious “natural disasters” or serious financial crisis, and that is the story of the squirrels. First you knock the squirrels out of the tree, and then you save them. In other words, our government and their allies (NATO/UN) first of all create these crisis in other countries (and inside the US, too), and then they go in as the “saviors” to try to solve the crisis and to bring about a resolution, which all along was to bring these nations (and the US) underneath a one world rule of order, alias the New World Order, and/or alias the beast of Revelation and the antichrist. 

Truth vs. Lies

So, this is why it is SO critical that we are in the word of God, that we are listening to Jesus Christ, that we are praying for wisdom and understanding of world events, and that we NOT believe everything we read or hear in the news or from our political leaders in our countries. We need to know the truth so that the truth can set us free from bondage to sin, but also free from deception and manipulation of our enemy Satan, who works through these political leaders and through the news media. So, when you read or hear anything in the news, it is CRITICAL to take everything to the Lord in prayer, asking him what is truly going on, so that we don’t fall prey to the traps of the evil one.

The Battle for Truth / An Original Work / May 18, 2013

Based off Malachi 1-4

I love you. Honor me.
Tell the truth. You’ll be free.
Sing My praise all your days.
I will give all you need.

Turn from sin; cleansed within.
Stand in awe of My Name.
Teach what’s true. Walk in peace.
Follow Christ, in His ways.

Show to God faithfulness.
Do not be adult’rous.
Do not shed shallow tears.
Do not be insincere.

I have sent messengers,
Who have giv’n my address.
They call for repentance,
And they warn of judgment.

I, the Lord, do not change,
So return – blessings gain:
Healing comes; joyfulness;
Freedom from your distress.


No comments: