Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, March 4, 2013

The god of the Underworld


Sunday, March 03, 2013, 8:36 p.m. – I sat down to talk with the Lord about some things on my mind, and to write out my thoughts on paper with pen. He put the song “Why So Downcast?” in my mind, so part of what I wrote about was thinking through the words of this song, which is based off Psalm 42.

The psalmist was downcast due to some trying and difficult times in his life. He may have been in exile. He was suffering greatly. The storms and tempests of his life were sweeping over him like a flood. He felt forgotten by God. He questioned why he must endure such suffering. He was bordering on serious depression. Satan was attacking him, putting doubts in his mind: “Where is your God? Why has he not come to rescue you?”

The psalmist thus counseled himself. He countered each doubt with the truth of who God is, and with the truth of the psalmist’s past relationship with God; how God was his only hope; how God was his Savior (fulfilled in Jesus Christ) and his Lord; how the Lord sent forth his love into the psalmist’s life day-by-day; and how at night God’s song was always with him. God had always been there for him before, and he would not leave him now. And, he remembered that God was his Rock (a name for Jesus Christ), i.e. his fortress and his deliverer. In other words, the psalmist chose to put on the armor of God with which to fight off Satan’s attacks (lies) and to put on the truth of who God is, and of all that he has done.

The psalmist intensely longed for his intimate relationship with God to be restored, i.e. for him to sense God’s holy presence abiding with him. He compared his intense thirst for God and for his righteousness to that of a deer panting for water. He longed to meet with God in his temple. He cried so many tears over his painful situation that it almost seemed as though his tears had been his food day and night. Men mocked him in his situation, thus reinforcing the thought in his mind that he had been deserted by God. Yet he chose to pour out his soul to God in prayer, to counter those lies with the truth, and, in spite of all his suffering, to put his hope and trust in God.

Storms and Tempests

As I considered the thought of these “storms and tempests sweeping over the psalmist like a flood,” it brought to mind that I had just read about this new storm sweeping across the country heading east, which the weather channel has named “Winter Storm Saturn,” and the “East Beast.” The weather channel has gone to naming winter storms since last year, and some of the names are very interesting (and telling, too, I believe). All of these names have specific meanings or history associated with them, such as Athena, Caesar, Nemo, Saturn, Xerxes and Zeus, just to name a few.

I looked up the name “Saturn,” and it took me to an article on the mythological god in ancient Roman religion, Saturn. “He was the first god of the capitol,” read the Wikipedia article. He was also known as the “god of time,” according to the article. And, the Temple of Saturn housed the state treasury, the article said - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology).

For those who still believe that the forefathers of this nation founded its constitution and government upon Christian principles and that we, as a nation, have been a Christian nation, all you have to do is to do some research to see the pagan and mythological god (and Satanic) symbols all throughout Washington, D.C. This article even suggests that the ratification of the Constitution in 1788 announced the “return of the golden age of Saturn.” http://community-2.webtv.net/westernmind/WASHINGTONDC/

In researching another unrelated or possibly related topic, I read that “The root of east is Latin aurora, meaning ‘dawn.’” - http://thesaurus.com/browse/east. So, this “East Beast” could also be called “The beast of the dawn,” symbolizing, perhaps, the dawning of a new era; something on the horizon about to begin. I believe “the beast” is an obvious reference to the beast of Revelation which will conquer and rule the kingdoms of the earth for a short period of time, in which the saints of God will be severely persecuted and put to death for their testimony for Jesus Christ and the world and its inhabitants will face the wrath of God. Perhaps the message here is that the Beast of the Dawn is ready to take the world and/or the U.S. by storm.

I wrote: “Jesus is our Savior and our God, so we should put our hope in him, and we should think of him when we are going through these difficulties (storms and tempests sweeping over us). By day the Lord sends forth his love, and in the night his song is with me (see Ps. 42). So, I praise his name, and I put my hope in God. My soul pants for God. I pour out my soul to God. I’ll still praise his name.” Then, I read Matthew 20:17-19 (ESV):

And as Jesus was going up to Jerusalem, he took the twelve disciples aside, and on the way he said to them, “See, we are going up to Jerusalem. And the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and scribes, and they will condemn him to death and deliver him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified, and he will be raised on the third day.”

I wrote: “This is what is coming for Christians here in America and other parts of the world where they have not yet experienced this kind of severe persecution for their testimony for Jesus Christ, i.e. where this is not presently already happening throughout the world. Yet, we are to put our hope in God and ever praise his name.”

The Beast of Burden

I inquired of the Lord if he had anything he wanted to say to me or show me, or if he had a vision or a dream (don’t usually ask for that) that would give me further understanding of the meaning behind this storm and its name(s). Then, I had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw a large elephant facing toward me (south). The elephant’s trunk was raised. There was a large amount of stuff the elephant was carrying on its back, and some of it seemed to be falling off on the east side of the elephant. I then heard in my head, “Beast of Burden.”

There were some people standing on the ground to the east of the elephant. Then, the elephant aimed his raised trunk to the east and spewed out water on the people. I think the people were trying to get to this pack on the elephant’s back, but the elephant kept spewing water on them through his raised trunk.

Then, I heard in my mind the name “Sasha,” and I saw what looked like a bronze statue of a goddess. END

Then, I read Matthew 20:20-28, and these words are what stood out to me (v. 25): But Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them.”

I definitely saw the elephant and its trunk as lording it over the people, and as “high officials” (NIV84), or “great ones” exercising authority over the people. This appears to be a picture of tyranny and oppression. This fits with the image of an elephant with raised trunk, too, spewing forth water on the people. A raised trunk is a display of dominance and can be a warning or a threat. The elephant was the “beast”, i.e. I believe the Lord was giving me a picture here of this “beast of the dawn,” which is comprised of these “high officials” or “great ones” exercising dominance over the people, lording it over the people, via tyranny and oppression, and that somehow this storm is a display of dominance and serves as a threat or a warning to those in the east, perhaps to some of those in lower positions.

In researching “Sasha,” I learned that is another name for the Greek Goddess Persephone (consort of Hades). She is the daughter of Zeus, in mythology, and queen of the underworld. “She is also associated with spring and with the seeds of the fruits of the fields.” “In classical Greek art, Persephone is invariably portrayed robed; often carrying a sheaf of grain.” See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persephone.

Now, compare this description of Persephone to the statue that sits atop the capitol building and to the idea of “high officials” or “great ones” exercising power, rule, and authority over our capitol, and the idea of “Saturn,” as being the “first god of the capitol,” and the fact that Persephone is mythologicallly-speaking the “queen of the underworld.” Satan is over our capitol building, i.e. in authority, and his “beast of the dawn” is spewing forth “storms and tempests sweeping over us,” yet we are not to be afraid of what is coming, but we are to put our hope and trust in God.

Also, “Sasha” is the name of an evil spirit that Beyonce, the star of the Super-bowl half-time show, said possesses her and takes over her body, which was obvious from the snippet that I caught of her performance in the news media. Her performance, evidently, contained illuminati symbolism and Satanic rituals. A message was being given through her performance, though I don’t know for certain what that was. Yet, the Lord is making a connection here, I believe, between the message given at the Super-bowl half-time show that was of the Illuminati (the great ones; high officials lording it over the people); the elephant and trunk spewing forth “storms and tempests” over the people; the statue over top the capitol building; and the beast of the dawn and the beast of burden, etc. Yet, we are not to fear what is coming, but we are to put our hope and trust in God.

Jesus said: “But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” (Matt. 20:26b-28)

Why So Downcast? / An Original Work / December 21, 2012

Based off Psalm 42

Why so downcast,
O my soul,
And why so disturbed
Now within me?
Put your hope
In Jesus Christ,
For I will praise His name.
He’s my Savior
And my God,
So therefore I’ll
Remember Him through
Storms and tempests
Sweeping o’er me.
Still I’ll praise His name.
Put your hope in God.

By day the Lord
Sends forth His love.
In the night
His song is with me.
I pray to the
God of my life.
I will praise His name.
I say to God my Rock,
“Why must I be called
To suffer this way?”
Foes attack me;
Satan sneering.
Still I’ll praise my God.
Put your hope in Him.

As a deer pants
For the waters,
So my soul pants
For You, O God.
My soul thirsts for
God who’s living.
When can I meet Him?
My tears have been
My food at night,
When men say,
“So, where is your God?”
I pour out my
Soul to my God.
I’ll still praise His name.
Shout with joy to Him.


No comments: