Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, March 8, 2013

Jupiter


Thursday, March 07, 2013, 10:21 p.m. – I was in bed trying to fall asleep when I had a strange vision: I saw what appeared to be a Greek or Roman mythological god. He was white haired and bearded and his lips were pursed as if he was blowing wind through his lips. This mythological god was facing me (south). Then I saw another mythological god of some sort west of the first one. He had his right hand (far west) pressed up against the right side of his face (west side). Then, he tipped his hat. He was also facing south (toward me). Then one of the gods got very angry and it was like it was lightning and storming.

I saw a series of what appeared to be Greek or Roman mythological gods or goddesses. Some of them got very angry, and when they had their outbursts of anger I felt these outbursts were associated with wind, lightning and storms. Many of them were facing south, but not all of them, and the outbursts of anger seemed to come from many directions. Somewhere in here I heard the name “Jupiter.” Then I saw clowns laughing, but then they would turn angry, and it was as though they were shouting. I also saw someone shoot an arrow from a bow in a SW direction. And, I heard, in mind, this scripture: “For look, the wicked bend their bows; they set their arrows against the strings to shoot from the shadows at the upright in heart” (Ps. 11:2 NIV84).

Then, in the background of all this storm activity I heard the song “Why So Downcast?” playing in my mind ever so quietly. Slowly it began to come more to the forefront as the images of storms and false mythological gods faded away in the distance. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Matthew 24:1-35 (ESV): http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2024&version=NIV

Naming of Storms

The weather channel has gone to naming winter storms as of last year. Many of the names are those of Greek or Roman mythological gods and goddesses such as Athena, Jove (another name for Jupiter), Nemo, Saturn, Triton, and Zeus, to name a few. Evidently “Jove” was a snowy winter storm that took place toward the end of January of this year. Saturn is the storm that is presently hitting the east coast, and Triton is the newest named storm battering the west coast, I believe. So, it appears to me that, first of all, the Lord Jesus is showing me all these winter storms named after mythological gods and goddesses.

But, then he gave me the name Jupiter, so I did some research on this Roman mythological god, whose counterpart in Greek mythology is Zeus. What I learned in reading this Wikipedia article - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_(mythology) - is that Jupiter was the “king of the gods” (like Zeus), and “the god of sky and thunder.” All these gods and goddesses I was seeing in my vision were in the sky. Jupiter’s “identifying implement is the thunderbolt, and his primary sacred animal is the eagle.” This got my attention. The eagle “became one of the most common symbols of the Roman army.” The god was often represented “in the form of an eagle holding in its claws a thunderbolt.” This sounded very familiar to me. Many of Jupiter’s functions “were focused on the Capitoline (‘Capitol Hill’) – cf. “The god of the Underworld” - http://originalworks.info/the-god-of-the-underworld/.

Back to the eagle with the thunderbolt in its claws - I looked that up, as well, and that led me to the Great Seal of the United States of America. The Great Seal can be seen on the one dollar bill. The Great Seal is a symbol of the New World Order, i.e. the “new order of the ages.” Many researchers of the meanings behind the symbols on the Great Seal have attributed these symbols to be Masonic, occultist and Satanic, and that the Seal is a symbol of the “Secret Destiny of America” (http://www.newswithviews.com/Horn/thomas112.htm). This article, which I read recently concerning the pagan statuary of Washington, DC, stated this about America: “America's capitol city was to be the new Rome and Athens because America was reviving the democratic and educational philosophies of the classical age” -    http://community-2.webtv.net/westernmind/WASHINGTONDC/.

The False Trinity

What I believe the Lord is showing me through all of this is that the first god I saw in my vision was Jupiter and he represented this front of the Great Seal. The second god I saw west of him, perhaps on the west coast, represents the back side of the great seal because he tipped his hat (the missing top of the pyramid) and he had his right hand covering the right side of his face so that only one side was visible, symbolizing the singular all-seeing eye. This Great Seal is a symbol of our government, but it is also a symbol of our military and that of the New World Order, which is in authority over our government and nation and is wreaking havoc on our nation right now with all these storms. If you are not yet aware, they have the ability to produce man-made storms via weather manipulation.

This is quite interesting, still reading from the Wikipedia article on Jupiter: “In the Greek-influenced tradition, Jupiter was the brother of Neptune and Pluto. Each presided over one of the three realms of the universe: sky, the waters, and the underworld.” They were kind of like a fake trinity, like the beast, the false prophet and the dragon. Interestingly enough, this latest storm is named Triton, a Greek god and “the messenger of the sea” and son of Poseidon (Roman counterpart is Neptune), Jupiter is the king of gods and the god of sky and thunder (counterpart Zeus), and Pluto (Hades) was the ruler of the underworld. Pluto was the husband of Persephone whose description fits perfectly with the statue on top of the Capitol building, symbolizing the god over the capitol, and the present storm in the east is named Saturn, who was the first god of the capitol in Rome (resource: Wikipedia.org).  

So, what I believe the Lord is showing me here is that this group of elitist “great ones,” who lord it over the capitol of these United States, represent the god of the underworld (represented by this storm Saturn), and this god of the underworld is in an unholy trinity with both the god of the sky and the god of sea, represented by Jupiter and Triton, symbolizing the two sides of the Great Seal of the United States and this “new order of the ages,” also symbolizing the beast, the false prophet and the dragon – the unholy trinity - and that this New World Order/Unholy trinity are storming against us. Yet, we are not to fear what is coming, but we are to put our hope and trust in God Almighty.

To the Word

Matthew 24 tells us about the signs of the end of the age. It is a time of great deception. We will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death. This is coming to the world and it is coming to America. We will be hated because of our faith and testimony for Jesus Christ. “Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.” The gospel “will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” “False prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, even the elect.” They may even perform a fake return of Christ. So, we need to be following the Lord Jesus Christ in full surrender to his will for our lives, repentant and obedient, so that we can be discerning concerning these false “gods” who perform false miracles in the sky to try to deceive the people of this nation. We need to do diligent research and to educate ourselves as to the history of this nation, the layout of Washington, DC, the pagan and idolatrous images all throughout our government buildings and architecture, and pray, pray, pray for understanding of it all.

Yet, we should never be afraid of what is most certainly coming, but we should put our hope and trust in God and in Jesus Christ, God the Son, our Savior and Lord.

Why So Downcast? / An Original Work / December 21, 2012

Based off Psalm 42

Why so downcast,
O my soul,
And why so disturbed
Now within me?
Put your hope
In Jesus Christ,
For I will praise His name.
He’s my Savior
And my God,
So therefore I’ll
Remember Him through
Storms and tempests
Sweeping o’er me.
Still I’ll praise His name.
Put your hope in God.

By day the Lord
Sends forth His love.
In the night
His song is with me.
I pray to the
God of my life.
I will praise His name.
I say to God my Rock,
“Why must I be called
To suffer this way?”
Foes attack me;
Satan sneering.
Still I’ll praise my God.
Put your hope in Him.

As a deer pants
For the waters,
So my soul pants
For You, O God.
My soul thirsts for
God who’s living.
When can I meet Him?
My tears have been
My food at night,
When men say,
“So, where is your God?”
I pour out my
Soul to my God.
I’ll still praise His name.
Shout with joy to Him.

No comments: