Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

To The Regions Beyond


So, a music producer has contacted me about professionally recording some of my songs on a CD. I declined. He wrote back and asked me to pray about it. So, I said I would pray. And, I prayed last night and again this morning. As I was praying this morning about the idea, and was thinking out loud to God, and as I contemplated how the songs appear to not be reaching a broad audience presently, but how God could be taking them places of which I am not aware, this A.B. Simpson song began playing in my mind. I don't know what this means yet, but I do know that God is saying to go to the regions beyond with his gospel in song. So, if you would pray with me about this, I would appreciate it. Thanks!


The Regions Beyond / A.B. Simpson / Margaret M. Simpson

To the regions beyond I must go, I must go
 Where the story has never been told;
 To the millions that never have heard of His love,
 I must tell the sweet story of old.

To the hardest of places He calls me to go,
 Never thinking of comfort or ease;
 The world may pronounce me a dreamer, a fool,
 Enough if the Master I please.

Oh, you that are spending your leisure and powers
 In those pleasures so foolish and fond;
 Awake from your selfishness, folly and sin,
 And go to the regions beyond.

There are other “lost sheep” that the Master must bring,
 And to them must the message be told;
 He sends me to gather them out of all lands,
 And welcome them back to His fold.

To the regions beyond I must go, I must go,
 Till the world, all the world,
 His salvation shall know.

No comments: