Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Now Abiding

Now Abiding / An Original Work / January 31, 2012

Walking with Him; have Him near me,
Brings me comfort, joy and healing.
Now abiding in His presence;
His words speaking, oh, how gently:
Speak conviction, inspiration,
And instruction in right living.

Hope and comfort Jesus brings you,
When you’re walking with Him daily.
Be His servant; share the gospel;
Be His witness of salvation.
Love your brothers and your sisters.
Share with them that Jesus loves them.

Talking daily with my Savior;
List’ning to Him while He teaches,
Draws me closer; get to know Him,
So that I can now obey Him.
Follow Him where’er He leads me.
Worship only Jesus, Savior.

Song lyrics @ Public Domain

Audio, song lyrics and sheet music (free)

Song on Video

No comments: