Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, May 20, 2011

Songs

For the past month the Lord has been giving me songs to write, which I've been posting on here. I have been trying to find a way to share the sound of the music as well as the lyrics and sheet music, yet the links I have been using for the audio work on and off, so today I tried another option for sharing the sound of the songs, and I think this one will work, so here are all the songs I've posted on here so far and with each song is a link to the midi where the song can be heard (computer generated), and they worked every time for me today, so thought I would share them with you so that if you wanted to hear any of them and in case you had tried the other links that were flaky, this should work, and I should be able to use this for any future songs.

Songs

No comments: