Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, May 16, 2011

For the One I Love

For the One I Love / An Original Work / May 16, 2011

I will sing for the one I love a song about his vineyard… (Is. 5:1a)
I’ll sing for the One I love
A song about His great love.
He died for our sins,
He rose from the grave,
And He reigns triumphantly.
He entered the throne of heav’n,
Where He lives to intercede.

I’ll sing for the One I love,
A song of His forgiveness.
His blood paid the price,
So we could be free
To live in victory.
He conquered our sin in death,
So we’d live for Him instead.

I’ll sing for the One I love,
A song of His soon return.
He’s soon coming back
To receive His own,
Who wait for Him patiently.
He makes us His holy bride,
Prepared for her husband, King!

Sheet Music (with lyrics)

Audio/Sound (without lyrics)

No comments: