Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Let My Words Be True

An Original Work / May 30, 2021


Let my words always be true

Always thinking, Lord, of You

May my lips declare Your praise

Both now and ever always


Be there no deceit in them

No hint then of sarcasm

No mincing of words there be

Be as clear as they can be


May they show forth all Your love

Which comes from heaven above

Thinking not only of me

But of pleasing only Thee


May I love with all Your grace

All those I see face to face

And those I see virtually

May I love as You love me


May my thoughts be of Your praise

As I go throughout my days

Thinking of what You desire

And of what Your Word requires


May I follow in Your steps

Doing what You know is best

Saying words that You would say

As I bow to You and pray

No comments: