Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, January 14, 2019

Needing Prayer

Would you all pray for me? My husband and I were gone for two weeks visiting with family and when we got back home I got sick with a bad head cold. My head is all stopped up and I feel dizzy, and it is really hard to concentrate to write anything. I don’t take meds for anything. I just trust the Lord with my health, and that has been working very well for over 10 years now, praise his name! But, I have been sick for 4 days now, and I could use some relief. So, I feel the Lord would have me ask you for prayer, because prayer works miracles! Thanks so much!

No comments: