Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Speech


Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 4:00 a.m. – the Lord Jesus woke me with the song “Jesus, Lead Me” playing in my mind. I also woke from a dream.

THE DREAM: I had been asked to speak at a club meeting of some kind. There were all kinds of activities going on at the beginning of this meeting. I was the last item on the meeting agenda. I was asked to teach on the entire book of Revelation in a very short period of time.

I had studied the book some, but not enough. I was ill prepared for such a task. When it came time for me to speak, the people in charge of the meeting gathered everyone into the auditorium. There were only a handful of people left. My youngest son (army) was seated at the very back of the auditorium, and all the people were seated in the very back section of the auditorium.

One of the leaders went down to the front of the auditorium, right in front of the stage, to find me a podium, which looked like a fold-up music stand. She brought it to me, and she set it up in front of this back section of the auditorium. I placed my Bible on the stand, and I began to teach. I told them that the words in red (Revelation 2-3, i.e. the letters to the seven churches) were the words of Jesus Christ.

I asked if anyone could tell me what they thought the book of Revelation was about. Then, people began to get up and leave. I think there was one person left, so I suggested that we “give it a rest,” i.e. that we call it quits.

I packed up, and I went out to my car and cried, or I thought about going out to my car to cry, and I thought about one of the leaders walking by and seeing me cry and me explaining that I was not prepared like I should have been. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Isaiah 63 (quoting vv. 1-6 NIV 1984):

Who is this coming from Edom,
    from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson?
Who is this, robed in splendor,
    striding forward in the greatness of his strength?

“It is I, speaking in righteousness,
    mighty to save.”

Why are your garments red,
    like those of one treading the winepress?

“I have trodden the winepress alone;
    from the nations no one was with me.
I trampled them in my anger
    and trod them down in my wrath;
their blood spattered my garments,
    and I stained all my clothing.
For the day of vengeance was in my heart,
    and the year of my redemption has come.
I looked, but there was no one to help,
    I was appalled that no one gave support;
so my own arm worked salvation for me,
    and my own wrath sustained me.
I trampled the nations in my anger;
    in my wrath I made them drunk
    and poured their blood on the ground.”

My Thoughts: I often represent Obama in my dreams because the Lord has me write about his judgments and I believe Obama is a divine instrument of judgment against the nations and against God’s people. Today is the day of the State of the Union Address. I believe the Lord is paralleling the “state of the union” with the book of Revelation, in particular the letters to the seven churches, and with this passage in Isaiah 63 concerning Christ Jesus coming in judgment against the nations and against his people, the church (see vv. 7-10):

I will tell of the kindnesses of the Lord,
    the deeds for which he is to be praised,
    according to all the Lord has done for us—
yes, the many good things he has done
    for the house of Israel,
    according to his compassion and many kindnesses.
He said, “Surely they are my people,
    sons who will not be false to me”;
    and so he became their Savior.
In all their distress he too was distressed,
    and the angel of his presence saved them.
In his love and mercy he redeemed them;
    he lifted them up and carried them
    all the days of old.
Yet they rebelled
    and grieved his Holy Spirit.
So he turned and became their enemy
    and he himself fought against them.

I also see a parallel between Jesus’ garments stained crimson (red), from the blood of those whom he judged, splattered on his garments, and his words to the seven churches recorded in red letters, for he promised five of the seven that he would judge them if they did not repent of their sins, and if they did not return to him.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I spent some time in prayer over this dream and passage of scripture again this morning, and this is what I believe the Lord is showing me here.

By the way, I did listen to the president’s speech, and I will tell you from what the Lord has taught me about him, about our leaders, and about our nation over the past 6.5 years, that I believe most everything that came out of his mouth was based on a lie. I believe his speech was filled with empty promises which he and our government have no intention of keeping. If you do the research, and you see the kinds of things he (coming from those over him) said about 9/11, Aurora, Sandy Hook, et al, you will find that all those stories are filled with holes all over the place, and that they were false flag operations used by our government and their allies to accomplish their global goal of world domination. Anyway, this is what the Lord showed me concerning the dream, I believe.

I represent Obama, who represents the people of America, so ultimately I represent the people of America in this dream, as well as Obama and whoever he represents (the N.W.O., et al). I was asked to speak. This is referring both the “State of the Union” address and literally to the state (condition) of our union (the U.S.A.). The Lord paralleled the state (condition) of our union to the book of Revelation, in particular to the red letters of Jesus’ words in Rev 2-3 (the letters to the seven churches). In other words, we are in such a state (condition) as a nation, and as the church within this nation, that we are under the judgment of God because the majority have failed to call on God in repentance, and we, as a nation, have become like Sodom and Gomorrah, mainly due to the fault of the church, which has largely become one with the world and has mostly adopted a false gospel which no longer calls for repentance.

Representing the people of this union, I am ill prepared for what is coming (the events prophesied in the book of Revelation), because my head has been so filled with lies, deceptions, false promises, et al, both from the government leaders and church leaders, as well as from the government controlled media. As Obama, the “ill prepared” has more to do with this image he (and those over him) are presenting concerning 9/11, Aurora, Sandy Hook, the changes in weather patterns, etc. They act surprised by all of this and so they are now having to make all these changes in laws, etc., in order to combat and help them be better prepared in the future for such events, or to help prevent such events from occurring in the future, yet it is my belief, based upon what the Lord has shown me, and based upon intelligent research and diligent “police work,” that they caused these events to happen so that they can justify making all these changes which are not for our good, but are for the purpose of taking us over (in preparation for the rule of the beast).

As I was speaking, people began to desert me until only one was left (not sure which one). Since Obama was speaking in front of the leaders of our nation as well as he was speaking to the American people, I believe this represents first of all the leaders of our nation and the leaders in our churches deserting the American people. I believe the leaders of our nation have already handed us over to the N.W.O. (a precursor to the beast or the beast itself), and have given us up to be taken over. They are no longer supporting the American people, but have handed us over to the wolves. As well, many spiritual leaders in our churches have deserted the people spiritually and most are not teaching the true gospel anymore, but have gone to a gospel of men, the ways of the world, the ways of big business, and to a gospel of false grace that no longer calls for death to sin and self, but entertains the sinner.

I was in the back (rear) section of the auditorium (hearing). I believe this represents the time of days near the end of time as we know it on this earth, which is why the speech is being paralleled to the book of Revelation. And, it is also why we see our leaders deserting the people of America and the people giving up in despair. Not many are left who will listen to the truth of the gospel, especially not many who are willing to listen to messages about repentance and judgment. Their eyes are blinded and the ears are stopped up to Jesus’ words he spoke to the church in Revelation 2-3 in which he told the majority that if they did not repent of their sins, which he had pointed out, that judgment was coming. But, if they did repent, then they could experience his blessings and life everlasting.

Someone else (another leader) gave me my podium, i.e. those were not Obama’s words, but were the words given to him to speak. He is just the puppet. And, they came from someone over him in authority, i.e. those who are really in charge (the N.W.O.). The podium came from in front of the stage. A front is a false image, i.e. a façade, i.e. the image our government is presenting to the American people. The podium (stand) represents the beliefs, viewpoint, outlook, policy, et al of our government, which is collapsible and portable, i.e. it is packed with lies, deception, manipulations, and can easily go away, i.e. we can’t put our trust in anything Obama said. The stand came from the front of the stage, and a stage represents theatre, play, acting, and performing, which is what our leaders are doing – the whole thing is a big performance for the American people, including the whole thing of Republican and Democrat, the elections, et al. Remember the end of time is a time of great deception.

I called it quits, i.e. our leaders have given up on the people, the people have given up on their leaders, and many have given up on God and his word and are no longer listening. Obama is not holding to his oath of office, leaders are deserting (packed up and left), et al.

In the dream I either went outside to cry or I thought about it. I had a strong sense that I was doing this for the attention of another leader, as I played out in my mind the leader coming by and seeing me cry and me explaining that I just was not prepared. I believe this is speaking of fake emotion, such as what Obama displayed near the end of this speech when he went into his emotional plea concerning gun control, mainly I think, as a response to the events of 9/11, Aurora, Sandy Hook, weather changes, et al (know that they can manipulate the weather). The Lord Jesus has shown me many times over that our government has helped plan and carry out these tragic events for their own evil purposes, in coordination with their allies, and for the purpose of taking over nations, including our own, for manipulating the people, and eventually this will lead to the rule of the beast.

Again, this whole idea of being ill prepared is a ruse, and it is to justify our leaders and those over them (the true leaders of the world) making all these changes to our laws and making executive orders (bypassing Congress) and removing the people’s rights and freedoms all under the guise (pretense) of protecting the American people, including gun control, drones, scanners and body searches at airports, more security and security people posted throughout our nation, forced mental evaluations, removing freedom of speech, et al. People get ready. Jesus is coming!

Addendum

I, as the Lord's servant, represent the Lord, and Obama, as the Lord's divine instrument of judgment, also serves as God's servant, only in a different way. So this is also a picture of Jesus weeping over his church, longing for her to come to him and under his protection, but overall the church is unwilling and they have deserted their Lord as the people deserted me in this dream. They have closed their ears and have refused to listen (they left the auditorium, and auditorium means hearing).

We know from reading in scripture that God always warned his people before he did anything. Even though we have the warnings in the Bible, I believe God has been speaking much through dreams to his people, warning them of what is coming, calling his people to repentance, and is warning if they do not repent that he will judge them, which is why, in the dream, I was reading from the book of Revelation, and the Lord specifically was pointing to the letters to the churches. Ultimately, all messages must be supported scripturally and must come from God's word, i.e. our dreams, if they are from God, must be interpreted in light of scripture.

I weep over the condition of today's church here in America and pray much for revival and for the salvation of souls, but I have not given up, and I have not called it quits just because people desert and few support my efforts (in the Lord). Yet, a time will come, and we know this from scripture, when the Lord will say that it is time for these messages to end because the time of judgment will certainly be upon us, and I believe that is what he was depicting in this dream, as well, and it is supported by this passage in Isaiah where the Lord said there was no one to support him so his own arm worked salvation for him, because ultimately his goal is not to destroy us, but to save us, but if we won't listen, and we won't heed his words after he has sent message after message after message, then he will judge us most certainly, and then my job here will be done.

Jesus, Lead Me / An Original Work / July 22, 2011

Jesus, lead me all the way.
Be my hope and be my stay.
Gently lead me where I should go,
So Your Spirit, I want to know.
Open up my heart to You.
Fill me with Your love and truth.
Make my heart want to obey.
Be my Lord today. Gently lead always.

Jesus, lover of my soul,
Cleanse my heart, and make me whole;
Be transformed in my heart today,
As I turn from my sin and pray.
Make Your will known to my heart.
May I not from You depart.
How I long to hear You now,
As I humbly bow. Jesus, hear me now.


No comments: