Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Third Vehicle


Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 7:29 a.m. – the Lord woke me this morning with the song “I Love to Tell the Story” playing in my mind. I also woke from a dream: My husband wanted to buy a used vehicle. So, we went to check it out. We liked it, and without much further examination of the car, we decided to buy it. He referred to it as a sporty car, yet when I entered the back seat of the vehicle, I noticed that the backseat area appeared as roomy inside as a mid-size car.

While I was sitting in the back seat, I noticed that the back of the headrest on the front passenger seat was full of holes. Later I considered the idea these may have been bullet holes. My husband wanted to buy the vehicle anyway. So, I looked around to see what other problems there might be with it that might need to be repaired.

Then, I began to wonder which of our two vehicles we would have to trade in to buy this used vehicle. I did not want to give up my car (Honda Accord), and I knew my husband would not yield over his truck (Chevy Silverado). He said we were not trading either vehicle, so that meant we were purchasing a third vehicle. We already had five vehicles here, at the house, between two families, and we already had to park one of them in the street. “Where would we put another vehicle?” I wondered.

The next step in this process was in figuring out the finances. We appeared to be getting some kind of a discount, but not sure how much yet. The price of the car was around $200,000 (plus some). END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Acts 9:1-19 (NIV 1984):

Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord’s disciples. He went to the high priest and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”

“Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked.

“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied. “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. For three days he was blind, and did not eat or drink anything.

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, “Ananias!”

“Yes, Lord,” he answered.

The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

“Lord,” Ananias answered, “I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your saints in Jerusalem. And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name.”

But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel. I will show him how much he must suffer for my name.”

Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul’s eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized, and after taking some food, he regained his strength.

My Understanding: I read several news stories, which I will reference below. I read an article about the change in government in Egypt. It said the court spoke of a third of the government’s body being possibly elected illegally, and suggested that it was because of the allowance of the contesting of seats reserved for self-governing candidates. I saw the “third” of the chamber as this “third vehicle” we were purchasing, and I saw the contesting of seats as these bullet holes in the back headrest of the front passenger seat of the vehicle. In other words, people are being killed in Syria, and around the world, so that this “third vehicle,” can come into power and rule, and not just in Syria.

In another article, this one about Syria and Iran, I saw the “new framework” agreed upon between Kofi Annan and Bashar Assad as this third vehicle. The “new framework” (third vehicle) is supposed to help stop the violence in Syria. The crisis in Syria has supposedly killed more than 17,000 people. In my dream, the cost of the vehicle was 200,000 plus. I believe this is speaking of human lives, across the globe, potentially.

Kofi Annan said he received collaboration from the Iranian government. In the dream, I cooperated with my husband in purchasing the third vehicle. I usually represent the U.S.A. in dreams of a political nature, and my husband often represents our allies, represented here by Kofi Annan, a U.N.-Arab league envoy to Syria. As well, many years I have had dreams related to news stories about Iran where the U.S.A. was truly the culprit, and not Iran. So, I would suspect here that this is really an agreement between the U.S.A. and our global allies and that the third vehicle represents some global power structure intended to overtake the governments of the world by force.

Kofi Annan has put together a six-point peace plan, which the Lord has shown me over and over again is peace by force of the New World Order. The number six reminded me that this third vehicle for me and my husband would actually be the sixth vehicle at our house, which led me to think of how we presently have five, so this would be five plus one. Of course, this led me to consider the permanent five plus one of the U.N. Security Council, comprised of China, France, Russia, the U.S. and the U.K. plus Germany. I was reminded that the new vehicle, i.e. the “new framework” in Syria and the new third of government in Egypt, is really an old vehicle that has been used before. And, that led me to consider that the used vehicle (the new framework) is really a revival of a Hitler-like regime, only globally, which the Lord has shown me many, many times in relation to this takeover by the N.W.O.

The U.N. diplomat, represented by my husband in the dream, supposedly agreed on an approach to end the skirmishes in Syria, and he was supposed to share the plan with the armed opposition. Since my husband shared the plan with me in the dream to purchase this third vehicle, and since the details of the plan are to be worked out with the opposition, and I was working on the details with my husband, either he or I or both of us represent the opposition, which the Lord has also shown me many, many times. We are not the good guys going throughout the world spreading democracy. We are the evil enemy of the world, and we and our allies are going throughout the world conquering one nation after another after another by force, and pretending we are there to help them or to protect our own nation.

To the Word

This passage of scripture is a very familiar one to students of the Bible. Saul (later renamed Paul) was a persecutor and a murderer of believers in Jesus Christ. The Lord has often shown me, via dreams, that our government and their allies are involved in the extermination of followers of Christ worldwide, and that this is coming to the U.S.A. in due time. We (the U.S. government and military) are the armed opposition to the nations of the world, the people of the world, and very specifically to those giving testimony to Jesus Christ and his gospel of salvation.

Saul breathed out murderous threats, and our government, military (NATO) and our allies (U.N.) are guilty today of breathing out murderous threats to the nations and governments of the world. Either we cooperate with the new global order, or we face the consequences. The consequences are what are depicted by this vehicle with bullet holes to the back of the head of its passengers. This is not a new concept, this “new framework.”

Jesus spoke to Saul when he was on his way to arrest followers of Christ. Jesus told him that he was persecuting Jesus. When people persecute followers of Christ because they are following Christ, and because they are spreading the truth of the gospel throughout the world so that people can come to Jesus, they are, in fact, persecuting Jesus Christ. Yet, God had a plan for Saul’s life. Jesus told Ananias that Saul was his chosen instrument to carry the name of Jesus before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel.

None of us are beyond hope. God Almighty can even take these murderers of Christ’s followers today and he can transform their hearts and lives and can make them powerful and effective witnesses for Jesus Christ. So, we should pray for our persecutors to believe.

Jesus said he would show Saul how much he must suffer for the name of Jesus. A true commitment to follow Christ and to share the truth of the gospel will involve suffering and rejection, as the gospel is an offense, not only to those who are perishing, but to those who have chosen to teach a watered-down version of the gospel in order to not offend people. Yet, for those of us who love the Lord and the gospel of Jesus Christ, we should not allow opposition of men to keep us from spreading the gospel message to all who need to hear.

I Love to Tell the Story / Katherine Hankey / William G. Fischer

I love to tell the story
of unseen things above,
of Jesus and his glory,
of Jesus and his love. 
I love to tell the story,
because I know 'tis true;
it satisfies my longings
as nothing else can do. 

I love to tell the story;
'tis pleasant to repeat
what seems, each time I tell it,
more wonderfully sweet. 
I love to tell the story,
for some have never heard
the message of salvation
from God's own holy Word. 

I love to tell the story,
for those who know it best
seem hungering and thirsting
to hear it like the rest. 
And when, in scenes of glory,
I sing the new, new song,
'twill be the old, old story
that I have loved so long.

I love to tell the story,
'twill be my theme in glory,
to tell the old, old story
of Jesus and his love.

Resources: Egypt's legislature convenes despite court ruling

Annan: Iran should be part of solution in Syria

No comments: