Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

On the Precipice

Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 7:00 a.m. – The Lord woke me this morning with the song, “Jesus, Lead Me,” playing in my mind. I also woke this morning from several dreams, yet the Lord led me back to the two dreams he gave me yesterday:

DREAM ONE: I was walking with my grandfather down what appeared to be Goodyear Blvd. in Akron, Ohio, toward my house. The road was downhill. We were traveling north to south. My grandfather only made it a few steps. He could not go any further, so we stopped and sat on someone’s front steps on the west side of the road while I called for help. We may have gotten a ride home from someone, but I’m not sure about that. END

DREAM TWO: A toddler was running through a room, and he ran up to a railing in the northeast corner of the room. I feared the child would go beyond the railing. I now had the child in my hands. We were in a carpeted room. I stood with him up against the railing in the room, beyond which a carpeted area of the room was, that appeared to be a hall. Yet, I saw the area beyond the railing as a street on which cars passed. So, I instructed the child that he should never ever go beyond the railing for his own safety. END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read 1 John 3:11-24 (NIV 1984):

This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another. Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous. Do not be surprised, my brothers, if the world hates you. We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers. Anyone who does not love remains in death. Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.

Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him. And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us. Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

My Understanding: I read several news stories which I will reference below. From the first news article concerning Israel accusing Iran of bombings, the Lord used these dreams to show me that the railing in my dream, beyond which point was a path that the child was not to venture upon, represents these bombings against Israeli diplomats. I was behind this railing, so I (Obama/his administration/USA) was behind these bombings, not Iran. The article said that Israel stopped other assaults from taking place. In the dream, I stopped the child from venturing beyond the railing, because I was concerned for the child’s safety. So, it appears to me that I may also be representing the nation of Israel. This all took place in a carpeted room with the railing serving as a divider between this “road” and the rest of the room. In other words, what we read in the news is a covering for what is really taking place, so we can’t go by what we read in the news but must pray for spiritual discernment.

In the second news article concerning Obama’s budget, Obama is said to not be doing enough to assault… and that his new budget will be involved in assaulting… Rep. Paul Ryan said something to the effect that they are taking the task for dealing with the drivers… Ok, here is where this passage of scripture comes into play. I was concerned about the child going beyond this railing, which represents these bombings (assaults), and that the child might venture out into this road where vehicles (driven by drivers) were passing. A railing is a barrier or a boundary line, yet it can also mean “attacking or protesting.” Beyond the railing these vehicles were passing. The scripture says:

We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love our brothers.

So, this path (road) beyond the railing thus represents this passing from death to life, i.e. it symbolizes spiritual birth, i.e. people coming to faith in Jesus Christ. A driver is one who provides impetus or motivation, so if the road represents those who are turning to faith in Jesus Christ, and are thus on this path to heaven, the drivers would be those who are spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ to these people of various nations throughout the world. So, these attacks are serving as a barrier or as a boundary line beyond which people are being warned that they should not cross. And, these attacks are serving as the warning, as the boundary line, and are these leaders’ way of “dealing” with the “drivers,” i.e. with those who are spreading the true (whole) gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.

In this same article it spoke of Obama’s financial scheme for the budget year that begins Oct 1. The plan projects a shortfall for this year. This brought to mind the dream where I was walking down (decline; shortfall) “good year” boulevard with my grandfather, and he only took a few steps (shortfall) before he had to stop and sit on some steps while I called for help. My grandfather died in 1974. He would have been born in the late 1800’s. He represents our ancestors and the history of our nation and the world. In a parallel article about Greece, I saw my grandfather as representing troubled countries throughout the world who are being dragged down this hill (shortfall) by the government leaders of this N.W.O. Yet, I also saw another picture of my grandfather as representing past government leaders in the USA, and perhaps in the world, who were actually party to this dragging down of the nations of the world. So, some leaders in countries are actually party to the fall.

In yet another article about a trial for a supposed Midwest militia, who are accused of planning to overcome the US government, and of being anti-government in fighting against leaders who belong to the New World Order, I saw my grandfather as this “militia” group who was being “taken down” by authorities (me, i.e. Obama/federal authorities). Yet, the article also spoke of a jury being seated, and it was my grandfather and I who sat on these steps while we waited for help. This militia group is accused of planning to attack (the railing) a funeral procession, yet I was the one behind the railing (the attacks). And, the article mentioned that the police/authorities against which this militia group is supposedly planning an attack can be found sitting alongside the road. Again, my grandpa and I were the ones sitting alongside the road. My grandpa and I both represent federal authorities.

This article also mentioned that this group characterized state police with Hitler insignia. The article also indicated that the authorities intervened because they felt the threat had gone beyond talking, i.e. beyond the railing. So, it appears to me that this article is bogus, i.e. this group is not doing, or did not do what they are accused of doing, but this is a set-up, i.e. the N.W.O. is playing both sides of this scenario in that they represent the federal authorities, the state police, the jury and the supposed “militia” group, and that both the grandfather and I represent this N.W.O. which has been forming for over 100 years, apparently, and which is a revival of a Hitler-like regime, only globally, and their true targets are true followers of Jesus Christ. As well, my grandfather (ancestor) thus represents those among the spiritually dead who hate their brothers and who murder them.

Going right along with that, the Greece article mentioned Eurozone Finance Ministers who will concentrate on all steps and measures critical to… and they want the Greek political leaders to pledge in writing to advocate the new harsh severe and grave measures necessary to save their nation. My grandfather and I were seated (in authority) on these steps (stages) of these new harsh severe and grave measures necessary to keep the nations of the world from going beyond the boundary line set by the N.W.O. And, we know that the new measures have to do with preventing people from opposing the evil of this N.W.O., and in particular they are focused on preventing the spreading of the gospel of Jesus Christ and people turning their hearts to faith in Christ. This sounds just like Revelation 13 coming to life. And, the N.W.O. is working to get the governments of the world to agree to these new harsh measures that will kill true followers of Christ.

This scripture passage says that we should not be like Cain who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. I believe the Lord is showing me a history of government leadership in our country who belonged to the evil one, and who murdered their fellow man. They did this, and are doing this, because their actions were/are evil and their brothers’ is righteous, i.e. they are purposefully involved in targeting Christians and killing them, and especially they are going against those who stand opposed to the evil one and his cohorts and their evil plans for the world. They stand against those who are following the Lord Jesus Christ in being his witnesses in sharing the gospel throughout the world so that people can pass from death to life and can come to know Jesus Christ as both Lord and Savior.

The article mentioned government leaders driving life-threatening measures rather than trying to reach a compromise with the opposing side, politically speaking, in order to circumvent the kinds of last-minute disasters… Here I see that this is speaking of government leaders in other nations who have not compromised with the New World Order (of which Obama is a part, and I believe Israel is, too), who are the drivers of opposition to the New World Order, so perhaps opposing this work of Satan (the global order) on more of a political level rather than on a spiritual level. Because they have not compromised with the new global order, the last-minute disasters they will not avoid are the killing of people via bombs and the like. This is a threat, and it goes along with the dream where I warned the child to never ever go beyond the railing (the boundary line). In other words, we are not to oppose the US government and this New World Order, and we are not to try to share the whole gospel message of Jesus Christ with the world in need of a Savior, because on both levels (politically and spiritually) we are opposing Satan’s work, and he will fight back.

The article continued by stating that Congress drove right to the brink of the abyss, which then made me realize that Congress, or part of Congress is included among these potential drivers who are driving opposition to the New World Order and thus must be dealt with. Here I saw the child running across the room to the NE corner up to the railing and that I warned should never cross over. It appears to me that Congress has thus been warned not to cross the barrier or boundary line set by the New World Order or they, too, may face the consequences. The article mentioned that Obama would stick to his tactic that he drew (his line in the sand) in a proposal to the congressional “supercommittee,” so here I saw this congressional committee as the child who had gotten close to the boundary line and who was being warned not to cross over the barrier, but to compromise in order to keep “cuts” from taking place, i.e. this is a warning to Congress to toe the line with the N.W.O. or else.

In yet another news article about Greece, the Lord spoke to me that the rioting, the burning buildings, and the rubble in the streets in Athens were also part of this “railing” and were the “harsh” new stern (grave) measures required to “save” the nation. I believe this parallels the bombings and is also about this boundary line being drawn by Obama and by the N.W.O. and which the people of the world are being warned against crossing or else facing the consequences. We are beginning to see this take place in the USA, and it will only get worse, as these new stern (grave) and harsh measures are being applied here, too. The true protesters are thus those of the New World Order (including the Obama administration) who are blocking access to people coming to Jesus Christ and are blocking access to people standing in opposition to the N.W.O. by the use of this “railing,” i.e. these new harsh stern (grave) measures, i.e. the imprisonment, persecution and killing of people opposed to them. The governments and people of the world are being forced to compromise with the New World Order or to face these new harsh stern (grave) measures, i.e. death.

In this article it mentions a new deal in which they will disregard half of the country’s secretly held obligation. In the dream I held the child in my hands. I warned the child not to cross the boundary. The boundary represented punishment inflicted on all who did not heed the warning. It appears to me that I (the N.W.O.) hold the world and its “debt” to the N.W.O. in my hands, i.e. in my power to act should they not agree to compromise and sign on the dotted line to the N.W.O.s new “deal” of harsh, severe, and grave measures against all who do not compromise and do not bow to the N.W.O. (does this sound familiar?). Germany is definitely on board. The work has just begun. I stood with the child. Germany and other Eurozone partners must agree to the new measures in order to be able to stand with Greece (the child) with a further liberation, i.e. in preventing anyone from crossing the boundary line the N.W.O. has set for the world.

Bottom-line: We are on the precipice of the time of tribulation and the rule of the beast. So, God is using his willing messengers (servants) to get out the message that this time is soon upon us and that we need to stop acting like we belong to this world, and we need to get our hearts right with God and start following Jesus Christ with our lives. Jesus Christ laid his life down for us so that we could go free from sin, and we ought to lay down our lives for our fellow man by sharing the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ so that as many as possible can come to know Jesus Christ, even if it means we are killed for doing so. We are not to love just with words, but we are to demonstrate our love for others by what we do. The greatest love of all is to help others to cross from death to life, but it also includes taking care of their physical and emotional needs, too. We need to obey what Jesus Christ has commanded all of us to do, and we need to be about truly loving others with the kind of love Jesus Christ demonstrated to us when he gave his life for us so we could be free.

Jesus, Lead Me / An Original Work / July 22, 2011

Jesus, lead me all the way.
Be my hope and be my stay.
Gently lead me where I should go,
So Your Spirit, I want to know.
Open up my heart to You.
Fill me with Your love and truth.
Make my heart want to obey.
Be my Lord today. Gently lead always.

Jesus, lover of my soul,
Cleanse my heart, and make me whole;
Be transformed in my heart today,
As I turn from my sin and pray.
Make Your will known to my heart.
May I not from You depart.
How I long to hear You now,
As I humbly bow. Jesus, hear me now.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTIM16o9ldg


Reference: Israel accuses Iran of bombings in India, Georgia
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/ISRAEL_ATTACKS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-02-13-08-29-34

Obama's budget headed to Congress
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_BUDGET?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-02-13-07-15-14

Greeks clean up after riots against austerity vote
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GREECE_FINANCIAL_CRISIS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-02-13-08-15-51

Trial opens 2 years after feds break up militia
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FBI_RAIDS_MILITIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-02-13-06-23-59

No comments: