Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tailbone

Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 3:15 p.m. – I lay down for a nap and had either a dream or vision (don’t know if I was still awake or if I had fallen asleep).

THE VISION/DREAM: A woman with black skin, who represents a mental health professional, had me in a shower as though she was giving me a shower. She took a razor and began to shave me in an upward motion right at my tailbone. The hair was tough there and she was having great difficulty getting the razor to move forward (up my spine). I told her that I do not normally shave myself there. END

Symbols

Tailbone - The coccyx (pronounced kok-siks) (Latin: os coccygis), commonly referred to as the tailbone, is the final segment of the human vertebral column. Comprised of three to five separate or fused vertebrae (the coccygeal vertebrae), below the sacrum, it is attached to the sacrum by a fibrocartilaginous joint, which permits limited movement between the sacrum and the coccyx. The term coccyx comes originally from the Greek language and means "cuckoo," referring to the shape of a cuckoo's beak. http://tailbone.askdefine.com/

Tailbone means coccyx which means “cuckoo”, which means “crazy/not sane,” which is why the Lord was showing me a mental health professional trying to shave me at my tailbone.

Shave – to remove hair from the body using a razor (Encarta).

Hair – on my head symbolizes the authority over my head which is first of all God and second of all my husband. Since being “crazy” by human standards involves the mind/head, then this would have to do with the authority (God) over my “cuckoo” or “crazy” mind, based upon human thinking and reasoning.

The mental health professional was trying to remove that authority of God from my mind, but the hair (authority) was tough and strong and would not budge.

Shower - a method of washing in which somebody stands upright under a spray of water from a nozzle. To stand upright symbolizes taking a stand for what is right. One who is upright is honest, just, conscientious, honorable, sound, complete and/or blameless.

In reality

Last week (for a period of a week) I was placed in a mental ward of a hospital due to my witnessing for Jesus Christ and the gospel, had medications forced into my body that I did not want to take into my body, had my Bible and hymnbook and songs removed from my possession for the majority of my stay, was told that I needed to not read the Bible but I was to attend their groups and listen to what they said and I was to learn from them. They tried to convince me over and over again that I needed medication and that I needed to be less religious and instead of following God I needed to get involved in “activities” and do fun stuff and that life was to be just fun. I was surrounded with TV, filthy language, violence, hatred, i.e. the world of evil and had little time to myself and with God. I had to depend upon the Word dwelling within me since the Word (the Bible) was removed from me.

Yet, there were many kind and caring people there, but still they were trying to get me to not follow God and not to believe he speaks to me, but to use human thinking, reasoning and logic, instead of hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit within me.

The picture here is of a mental health professional trying to wash away and cut away the authority of God over the head of one who is upright and blameless before God in what she did in the name of God and for the sake of the spreading of the gospel. They tried to make me believe I was crazy and that I was hearing voices in my head and that was not normal behavior, yet the Lord confirmed in me over and over again that I was hearing him clearly and that I was blameless with regard to their accusations against me and against my character.

A tailbone is the final segment. I don’t know if the Lord is saying there is more to come (the final segment) in this saga, or if what took place already was the final segment in this saga. But, I do know that I would not give way to their accusations (the hair was tough and would not shave), and I would not bow to making men and men’s thinking and reasoning as my god above my one and only true God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and the number one authority over my head.

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I inquired of the Lord where I should read in the Bible and he directed me to Isaiah 61, which I believe is next.

The Year of the LORD’s Favor

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,
to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.
They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.
Aliens will shepherd your flocks;
foreigners will work your fields and vineyards.
And you will be called priests of the LORD,
you will be named ministers of our God.
You will feed on the wealth of nations,
and in their riches you will boast.

Instead of their shame
my people will receive a double portion,
and instead of disgrace
they will rejoice in their inheritance;
and so they will inherit a double portion in their land,
and everlasting joy will be theirs.

“For I, the LORD, love justice;
I hate robbery and iniquity.
In my faithfulness I will reward them
and make an everlasting covenant with them.
Their descendants will be known among the nations
and their offspring among the peoples.
All who see them will acknowledge
that they are a people the LORD has blessed.”

I delight greatly in the LORD;
my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the soil makes the sprout come up
and a garden causes seeds to grow,
so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness and praise
spring up before all nations.


I inquired of the Lord if there was a song, and he led me to this one:

Fully Surrendered / Alfred C. Snead / George C. Stebbins

Fully surrendered—Lord, I would be,
Fully surrendered, dear Lord, to Thee.
All on the altar laid,
Surrender fully made,
Thou hast my ransom paid;
I yield to Thee.

Fully surrendered—life, time, and all,
All Thou hast given me held at Thy call.
Speak but the word to me,
Gladly I'll follow Thee,
Now and eternally
Obey my Lord.

Fully surrendered—silver and gold,
His, who hath given me riches untold.
All, all belong to Thee,
For Thou didst purchase me,
Thine evermore to be,
Jesus, my Lord.

Fully surrendered—Lord, I am Thine;
Fully surrendered, Savior divine!
Live Thou Thy life in me;
All fullness dwells in Thee;
Not I, but Christ in me,
Christ all in all.


Source: http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php/h/442#ixzz1FB6YmZcT

1 comment:

Christsfreeservnt said...

The week I was in the mental hospital, the Lord opened up opportunity after opportunity for me to share the gospel and the love of Jesus Christ in all of his tenderness and compassion with the other "students," i.e. patients there. I prayed for openings and no sooner had I prayed and God immediately answered. Isaiah 61 is about preaching good news to the poor, which I did right before I was placed in the hospital for preaching the good news of the gospel to the poor and for refusing to stop speaking in the name of Jesus Christ, and for choosing to obey God over man (see Acts 4&5), and also during my stay in the hospital.

Isaiah 61 is also about binding up the brokenhearted, proclaiming freedom to the captives, and release from darkness for the prisoners, comforting all who mourn, bestowing on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes; the oil of gladness, instead of mourning; a garment of praise, instead of a spirit of despair. And, that is what the Lord had me do during my week in "prison" against my will, but not against God's will for my life at that time, because he had much to teach me about humility, and he had many, many divine appointments for me there in people's lives to share the love of Jesus and his good news of his salvation.

They can kill our bodies but they cannot kill our souls, i.e. they cannot separate us from the love of God nor can they remove his authority from over our heads if we stand strong and upright in God's strength and power at work within us. So, I will continue to stand strong in the strength the Lord provides and I will not give way to yielding to man trying to take God's place over my head. No way Hose!!