Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Big Foot

Saturday, November 12, 2011, 3:11 p.m. - The song, “By Your Grace,” is playing through my mind. I also had a vision.

THE VISION: I saw a gigantic foot. It was a left (or west) foot. The foot was facing south and was up against something hard (like hard plastic), and was on the right (east) side of the item. The hard plastic item looked like my humidifier here at home, which sits on the floor in our master bedroom. It is the color blue. It has the motor on the left (west) side, and the water container sits on the right (east) side. So, the big foot was up against the section with the water on the east side. The toes on the big foot were wiggling at me, too. And then, in my mind I heard, “Uncle (then the name of my big brother) has a big foot.” END

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read I Peter 2:4-25:

The Living Stone and a Chosen People

As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him— you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture it says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him
will never be put to shame.”

Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe,

“The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone,”

and,

“A stone that causes men to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall.”

They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they were destined for.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul. Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.

…Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God… But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

“He committed no sin,
and no deceit was found in his mouth.”

When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

My Understanding: I read several news stories, the most significant of which was a story about the situation in Syria. I will reference the stories below.

South Carolina

First of all, I live in South Carolina. So does my big brother. According to a news article, the GOP rivals apparently were in South Carolina this evening debating the subject of “foreign policy.” The Lord keeps showing me over and over again that this whole political process is an act, acted out by performers, and that they are all on the same team. What I saw in this article, in relation to the “Big Foot,” was a statement that suggested that Obama’s political team believes foreign policy provides a sturdy stand or stage for the president. I saw the strong platform for the president as this Big Foot, and this Big Foot as foreign policy (the new global order of government that is taking over the world). And, I saw the toes wiggling at me as the various candidates, who are all part of the same foot, and/or various countries that make up this Big Foot. To wiggle means to move side to side (left to right; east to west), which fits, because the candidates are really neither left or right, and these countries span east to west, or west to east. I felt as though the toes were taunting me in a way, too.

Asia-Pacific

Then I read an article about Obama outlining a deal on trade zone. I admit that I don’t understand a trade zone exactly, so I’ll share what I do understand. According to the article, Obama has publicized the wide framework of an agreement to create a transpacific trade zone. I saw this “wide framework” as this Big Foot firmly pressed up against what looked like my blue humidifier (vaporizer). The new trade zone supposedly encompasses the USA and eight other nations. I believe this is also the Big Foot with the toes wiggling at me. The article mentioned that Obama is in Hawaii. The Asia-Pacific economic summit is meeting in Hawaii. If you look at Hawaii on a map, from a distance, it looks like a big foot with the toes aiming south. So, this summit is also this Big Foot. And, since the foot was snug against the container of water, that would fit, since Hawaii sits in the Pacific Ocean. And, west of the container of water was the machinery, i.e. the motor that runs the humidifier (vaporizer), which in this case would be Russia and China, and perhaps other countries nearby. Purportedly, Obama referred to this area of the world as the “fastest growing,” which also fits with the image of the “Big Foot.”

Syria

Then, I read a news article about the Arab League voting to suspend Syria over killings. The situation in Syria is no different from the situations of other countries in Asia and Africa, which, within the last year or so, have all managed to have uprisings and takeovers of their countries’ governments. It has been like a domino effect. Yet, we know that what is reported in the news about these uprisings has little to do with the truth, as these news articles are also made up stories, or at least they are making up the parts about who is doing what, for sure (false flag operations). The New World Order, or whatever name you want to give this global governance that is taking over the nations and governments and natural resources of the world, leading up to the rule of the beast of Revelation, is also this Big Foot with its toes (branches; countries; leaders) taunting us and toying with us. I believe they are aimed at believers in Jesus Christ who are taking a serious stand for Christ and for the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. But they are also aimed at ordinary citizens of nations, too. And, they are playing with us; taunting and toying with us.

This news article spoke of “significant steps” that were being taken against Syria, i.e. the steps of this “Big Foot.” It compared what is presently going on in Syria, in this trying to form a new government, with what took place in Libya, which we know is the working of the New World Order. All these “transitional governments” in these various nations are all part of the same “Big Foot.” The article even used the term “sole” to describe these new agents for the Syrian people. A foot has a sole on the bottom of it. It is this Big Foot that is violating human rights and is killing thousands, and perhaps millions of people worldwide in its conquest of the world. And, the foot belongs to ‘Big Brother;’ a global ‘Big Brother.’

The article mentioned that Syria has the iron support of Iran. I saw the iron as something that is hard, which reminded me of the foot up against this “vaporizer.” Plastic often is a word used to describe explosives, which would result in “vaporizing” people, if the plastic is nuclear. Then, the article mentioned this unified Arab presentation as something that would put pressure on the U.N. Security Council. I saw the Arab presentation as this Asia-Pacific summit and the Security Council as the motor that runs the vaporizer, which this Big Foot is snugly fit up against, only not in the sense of actually opposing, but as the vaporizer offering support (the iron support) for the foot. The article also mentioned China and Russia as being “out of step” with the region and the rest of the world, and again I saw China and Russia as this big foot outside of the vaporizer, but snugly and tightly joined together with the vaporizer. This fits with many, many dreams I have had about Iran.

The article continued by speaking of radicals acting out an external agenda to undermine the Syrian regime. Here I saw these radicals as the N.W.O. whose agenda is to undermine all regimes of the world so that they can rule all governments and nations and peoples of the world, including inside the USA. This is coming. It is here. It is just a matter of time before we realize it. The article also mentioned “armed opposition abroad,” which would be the US and its allies. We comprise the military that is cracking down on these nations with increasing force, and I believe with all my heart that the Lord keeps showing me that our military (International forces), or factions of our military that fall under NATO, are not only killing innocents in these countries in order to take them over, but we are killing witnesses for Jesus Christ in order to stop the spread of the gospel. Yet, I also believe the Lord has been showing me that this has only served to spread the gospel and that many are coming to Jesus Christ and are being martyred for their faith. So, the firm grip of power in these nations around the globe is this Big Foot of my Big Brother. I will say here that often my big brother represents Bill Clinton, and his global initiative is very much a part of this, I believe.

America (USA)

Then, there was a news article about police surveillance, supposedly of Muslims and Arabs. The toes of this big foot were pointing at me and were taunting me. I am a Christian and a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and a witness for my Lord Jesus. I believe very much that this article is speaking of a police state existing within the USA that is presently spying on American citizens and that will eventually target the saints of God big time. The evidence is all over the place that a police state is where we are headed here in the USA. And, this police state and police working with the federal government to spy on American citizens is also part of this Big Foot of my Big Brother. And, the toes are aimed at us.

The Word

This passage offers us many words of encouragement and hope during these difficult days in which we now find ourselves living. Jesus Christ was rejected by men, and we, as his followers, will face the same kind of treatment as he received, even to the point of death. This is an encouragement to us, though, that not only will we identify with Christ in his suffering, as he did for us, we are to become like Christ in true holiness and righteousness. We are being built into a spiritual house (the true church) to be a holy (set apart for God) priesthood (interceding in prayer for and witnessing to people so that they can receive salvation and forgiveness of sins). The spiritual sacrifices we are to offer to God that are acceptable to him are described in Romans 12:1-2 where it states that we are to be living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God, no longer conformed to the pattern of this world, but daily being transformed by the renewing of our minds so that we can, by our lives, prove what is God’s good, pleasing and perfect will for our lives.

Those who stumble over the stone (our capstone; our precious cornerstone; our Lord Jesus Christ), do so because of disobedience to the message of the gospel, so those of us who trust in Christ are ones who obey the gospel, and are ones who obey our Lord Jesus. We are not called merely to eternity with God in heaven one day. We are called to be holy (pure, righteous and set apart for God and for his service). We are called to proclaim the gospel of salvation, too, i.e. to declare the praises of him who called us out of darkness (sin) into his wonderful light (truth and freedom from sin). We are to live as aliens and strangers in this world and to abstain from sinful desires, which war against our souls. And, we are to live such good lives in the world that, even though we are accused of doing wrong, the world may see our good deeds and give glory to God when Jesus Christ returns. Christ set us free, but our freedom is not a license to continue in sin.

Then, we are given the example of Jesus Christ, of his suffering, and of how he responded to unjust suffering. We are to bear up under this suffering, because we are conscious of God, and we are to endure it for the sake of Christ and the sake of the gospel. Jesus Christ committed no sin and no deceit was found in his mouth, and yet they killed him as though he was a common criminal. They insulted him, accused him falsely, beat him, mocked him, rejected, abandoned, betrayed, and denied association with him, and then they hung him on a tree to die. Yet, he did not retaliate. He made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to God the Father, who judges justly. And, we are to follow in his steps, not the steps of Big Brother with his Big Foot.

Jesus Christ bore our sins in his body on a tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness. This is so important that we get this! He died so that we might die to sins (repent of our sin) and so we might live for righteousness (walk humbly in obedience to Christ). By his wounds we have been spiritually healed. We were like sheep going astray, yet when we come to faith in Jesus Christ, we turn from our sin and we return to the Shepherd and Overseer of our souls, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

By Your Grace / An Original Work / June 27, 2011

Speak Your words to my heart,
Let Your grace and love impart.
Be to me all I need
To love and serve Christ my King;
To love and serve Christ my King.
Change my heart; be like You;
Let me love and serve in truth.
Guide my steps ev’ry day,
As I bow my knees and pray;
As I bow my knees and pray.

Love You, Lord. You love me.
You died so that I’d go free
From my sin; pure within;
By Your grace I’m saved from sin;
By Your grace I’m saved from sin.
Invite You in my heart;
Now I have a brand new start.
Repented of my sin,
So that I’d be cleansed within;
So that I’d be cleansed within.

Live for You ev’ry day,
List’ning to the words you say.
Make You Lord of my heart;
Be Your witness, grace impart;
Be Your witness, grace impart.
Obey Your ev’ry word;
Do the things I’ve seen and heard.
Your word, Lord, in me burns,
While I wait for Your return;
While I wait for Your return.


Song Lyrics @ Public Domain

Audio, song lyrics and sheet music:
https://sites.google.com/site/psalmshymnssongs/home/songs/by-your-grace

Song on Video:
As a duet: http://youtu.be/ikIhIASOw1c

References:
GOP rivals debate foreign policy in South Carolina
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_REPUBLICANS_DEBATE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-11-12-14-21-24

Obama announces outline of deal on trade zone
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-11-12-14-49-19

Arab League votes to suspend Syria over killings
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_SYRIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-11-12-13-36-58

In New York, ambivalence over Muslim surveillance
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NYPD_INTELLIGENCE_NEW_YORKS_VIEW?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-11-12-10-59-00

No comments: