Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Friday, May 3, 2013

The Spire


Thursday, May 02, 2013, 10:41 p.m. – I got on Google to check out the news when I saw this story about the “Spire” placed atop 1 World Trade Center today - http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-spire-world-trade-center-20130502,0,3537730.story; photos: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/29/us/gallery/one-world-trade-center/. I didn’t know what a “spire” was, so I looked it up.

Spire – “A spire is a tapering conical or pyramidal structure on the top of a building, particularly a church tower. Etymologically, the word is derived from the Old English word spir, meaning a sprout, shoot, or stalk of grass… Symbolically, spires have two functions. The first is to proclaim a martial power. A spire, with its reminiscence of the spear point, gives the impression of strength. The second is to reach up toward the skies. …A spire on a church or cathedral is not just a symbol of piety, but is often seen as a symbol of the wealth and prestige of the order…” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spire

I looked up the phrase “martial power” on Google, and that brought up “the 4th edition of the Dungeons and Dragons fantasy role-playing game;” “martial law;” and “divine – of or pertaining to a god.” From Wikipedia: “Martial law has also been imposed during conflicts and in cases of occupations, where the absence of any other civil government provides for an unstable population. Examples of this form of military rule include post World War II reconstruction in Germany and Japan as well as the southern reconstruction following the U.S. Civil War” - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law.

There are several key things here about this “spire.” It is pyramidal in structure, which brought to mind the unfinished pyramid on our Great Seal, and that this could be the missing top, now showing it is finished or nearly finished (not bolted in place just yet), i.e. the 1 world government is now or will very soon be in place. Another thing that stood out to me is the significance behind the sprout or shoot, i.e. a reference to the Messiah (see Is. 11:1), or in this case, perhaps the false Messiah. Also it is symbolic of being over top of the church and of martial law (See Rev. 13). The part about reaching to the skies reminded me of the Tower of Babel – see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Babel - now a one world order, fashioned by the wealthy and prestigious – the elite aristocrats who run the world.

I also looked up “conical,” and it simply means cone-shaped. And, that brought to recall this vision the Lord gave me on Tuesday of this week called “The Rattler” - http://originalworks.info/the-rattler/. In it I saw a spider with 8 eyes and 8 legs and two body parts. The Lord had me focus on the part of the spider in the back and then I heard “Rattler” and this was followed by an image of Obama. I saw this section of the spider as cone-shaped, and in looking up images of rattlesnakes and their rattlers, I saw that the rattlers were also cone-shaped. So, there is a definite connection here between this spider, Obama as The Rattler and this 408-foot spire atop the 1 World Trade Center. The spire even looks like a rattler, only more spread out. The scripture passage on Tues. was Joel 1-2.

When I looked at the shape of this spire, it reminded me of another dream I had one month ago on April 2, 2013: “I was looking at something covered – long and narrow – not sure what it was, but knew it had something to do with young (pre-adult) children (or with their generation). The covering was an off-white heavy cloth similar to what is used to cover statues before unveiling, what is used to cover weapons in transport, and/or, perhaps, what might be used to cover the dead. I drew it out – how I saw it in the dream - http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b58/Christsfreeservant/ImageoftheBeast.jpg. I am no artist, though. The lumps may have been a little more pronounced and spread further apart, and it may not have been quite that long, i.e. not as many lumps. Then, the term ‘image of the beast’ came to mind…” http://originalworks.info/only-in-due-measure/

Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Habakkuk 2:4-20 (NIV):

 “See, the enemy is puffed up;
    his desires are not upright—
    but the righteous person will live by his faithfulness—
indeed, wine betrays him;
    he is arrogant and never at rest.
Because he is as greedy as the grave
    and like death is never satisfied,
he gathers to himself all the nations
    and takes captive all the peoples.

“Will not all of them taunt him with ridicule and scorn, saying,

“‘Woe to him who piles up stolen goods
    and makes himself wealthy by extortion!
    How long must this go on?’
Will not your creditors suddenly arise?
    Will they not wake up and make you tremble?
    Then you will become their prey.
Because you have plundered many nations,
    the peoples who are left will plunder you.
For you have shed human blood;
    you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

“Woe to him who builds his house by unjust gain,
    setting his nest on high
    to escape the clutches of ruin!
You have plotted the ruin of many peoples,
    shaming your own house and forfeiting your life.
The stones of the wall will cry out,
    and the beams of the woodwork will echo it.

“Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed
    and establishes a town by injustice!
Has not the Lord Almighty determined
    that the people’s labor is only fuel for the fire,
    that the nations exhaust themselves for nothing?
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord
    as the waters cover the sea.

“Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbors,
    pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk,
    so that he can gaze on their naked bodies!
You will be filled with shame instead of glory.
    Now it is your turn! Drink and let your nakedness be exposed!
The cup from the Lord’s right hand is coming around to you,
    and disgrace will cover your glory.
The violence you have done to Lebanon will overwhelm you,
    and your destruction of animals will terrify you.
For you have shed human blood;
    you have destroyed lands and cities and everyone in them.

“Of what value is an idol carved by a craftsman?
    Or an image that teaches lies?
For the one who makes it trusts in his own creation;
    he makes idols that cannot speak.
Woe to him who says to wood, ‘Come to life!’
    Or to lifeless stone, ‘Wake up!’
Can it give guidance?
    It is covered with gold and silver;
    there is no breath in it.”

The Lord is in his holy temple;
    let all the earth be silent before him.

In Faithfulness He Leads Me / An Original Work / March 20, 2013

Based off Various Scriptures
(Ps. 26:3; 86:11; 91:4-5; 111:7-8; 119:73-76;
Is. 25:1,4&9; 42:6-7; Hos. 2:16-20)

Teach me Your ways, Lord, and I’ll walk in them.
Give me a pure heart. I’ll fear Your name.
Your love is always, ever before me.
Continually I’ll walk in Your truth.
You will cover me with feathers.
Under Your wings I’ll find refuge.
My Lord’s faithfulness will be my
Comfort and my shield.
The works of His hands are faithful and just.
Trustworthy are all of His precepts.

Your hands have made me, and they have formed me.
Give understanding of Your commands.
I have put my hope, O Lord, in Your word.
Your teachings, O Lord, are righteousness.
Lord, in faithfulness You have
Afflicted me so I may learn of
Your unfailing love and comfort
And Your truthfulness.
You are my husband; You have betrothed me
In love, compassion and faithfulness.

O Lord, You are my God, I’ll exalt You.
In faithfulness You’ve done wondrous things.
You’ve been a refuge for those who’re needy;
A shelter in storms; shade from the heat.
This is the Lord, we trusted in Him,
Let us be glad and rejoice
In His salvation which He
Provided through the Lamb.
Open the blind eyes; free all the captives.
Tell them of Jesus: “Be born again!”


1 comment:

Christsfreeservnt said...

Just taking note: I have a website that I’ve had for about 6 months now. 2-4 days ago, 3 weeks of postings (15 posts) suddenly disappeared from the site. The webmaster and the webhost are baffled as to what caused these posts to go missing. This is the site I link to on FaceBook, so 3 weeks of posts now have dead links. The next to the last post was “The Spire.” It is dream related. Then, I’ve noticed that another site – the largest Christian discussion site on the internet, I think - on which I write has suddenly closed their “Dreams and Visions” forum, which has been open for as long as I have been on there - for nearly 7 years. The last thing I posted on there was “The Spire.” I posted it on May 2nd, and the forum was frozen by the 4th. It was a very active site with numerous entries daily. Again, just taking note, but something seems really fishy here. So far the posts on there have not been removed, but we did receive notification that the forum has been closed.