Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Dinosaurs

Thursday, December 04, 2014, 9:27 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put the song in mind, “I Love To Tell The Story.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Revelation 12 (ESV).

Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea. ~ v. 17

These things spoken of here are being fulfilled in our day and time, whether or not we are literally yet within the time period termed “The Tribulation Period.” Christians throughout the world have been and are presently being severely persecuted and killed – murdered and executed - for their faith in Jesus Christ and his gospel of salvation, for telling the story of Jesus and his gospel to others, and because they keep the commandments of God (of Christ) and hold to the testimony of Jesus. We in America have not yet had to face much of this type of persecution, but it is rapidly working its way into our nation, as well.

The Lord Jesus led me to read a news article this morning. I will include the link to the article, but I must note here that most of the time these days the wording to these news articles can change within hours of the original articles to where they barely resemble the original articles at all. I did print off a paper copy of it, so if necessary, I could produce that. With that said, the name of the article is “Texas Leads Coalition of States in Lawsuit Against Obama Immigration Actions.” http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/03/texas-leads-lawsuit-by-17-states-against-obama-immigration-actions/.

The Lord Jesus has given me a practical understanding of what is going on here with this lawsuit and with Obama’s executive order in relation to this passage of scripture; though I must admit my understanding is not perfect. So, I will share what I believe the Lord Jesus is showing me this morning as to how this scripture is being fulfilled today in America and the world, for that matter.

Obama

Since 2006 the Lord Jesus has given me multiple (over 500) writings (messages) concerning Barack Obama. Often the Lord gave me dreams about Obama as parables (allegories) to help me understand how scripture was being fulfilled in our day with regard to this man and his allies (cohorts). From the onset, the Lord gave me a picture of Obama often as a puppet, a marionette, a lip syncer, and a batman suit, etc. He has also often shown him to me as a snake or as a rattler of the snake/spider, or as a man/beast, and a man/devil, who is the mouthpiece for the New World Order Beast. He has also shown him to me as a clone of Abraham Lincoln. The name of his car literally is called “The Beast,” so he rides the beast.

Some of these writings can be read at http://christsfreeservant.blogspot.com/, and some older ones can be read at http://www.christianforums.com/search.php?searchid=6874699 (this list includes other people’s posts to which I responded, so not all of these are mine).

The Lawsuit

According to this news article, Texas is leading a coalition of 17 states in a lawsuit against Obama over his actions on immigration. The Lord Jesus gave me a picture of these U.S. states as dinosaurs, i.e. as outdated, obsolete, no longer useful or current, or as relics - as seen through Obama’s eyes. They are such as this because they have failed to adapt to the changing political climate. Yet, they are not the only dinosaurs mentioned in this article, but are among other dinosaurs such as our laws, our constitution, and including those who hold to the testimony of Jesus and who do not deny his name.

These “dinosaurs” (states) are apparently coming against Obama and against the heads of the immigration agencies. I believe the true “head” over Obama is the New World Order - the Elite of this world who are truly the ones ruling the world right now. And, I believe Obama (and his administration) is moving up the ladder or has already moved up the ladder into position directly underneath these heads (protection; rule; one-world government; beast). Obama is like the face of the beast. He is the physical representative that we can see with our eyes and hear with our ears. His mind is the mind of the beast one-world government, and he speaks what they give him to speak. This beast is in direct opposition to these “dinosaurs,” i.e. to our laws, our constitution, the sovereignty of our nation, our form of government, our states, and our people and their independence and freedoms. Most especially the beast is against those who hold to the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Faithfully Executed

The Lord Jesus, I believe, gave me a homonym relating to this word “executed.” Apparently, in Article 2, Section 3 of our constitution it states that “the president shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed.” As we know, this word executed (performed; implemented) also means to “kill, murder, put to death.” And, I believe he is faithfully doing just that, yet not just to our laws, but to all “dinosaurs,” i.e. to all those who refuse to bow to the beast and to compromise their convictions. And, this is how this dragon is now coming against all those who keep Christ’s commandments and who hold to the testimony of Jesus. We are “dinosaurs,” because we have not changed with the passing of time, and we have not adapted to today’s culture, values, philosophies and compromise of faith and truth. Yet, Obama is an instrument of the judgment of God, I believe, against God’s adulterous church and against the people and nations of this world (See Rev. 13). This must take place.

Go Through

Obama is supposed to “go through” Congress before he enforces laws. What I believe Obama has “gone through” is a door (passageway) to the top – to the highest point underneath the umbrella of the New World Order Beast. I believe he has shut this door between our present (or past) form of government and this position at the top under the N.W.O. and there is no going back – no returning to the way things used to be. He has been instrumental in the deterioration of our nation, and I believe this move with immigration is just another step in moving us away from the nation we once knew to this compliance with the New World Beast. I see this as one in many steps he is taking, and our compliant government leaders are taking, in dismantling our nation and its form of government via false flag operations, deceptions, and fake crisis situations for the purpose of creating chaos in order to bring order out of chaos.

Immigration

I believe that in some way this ruling by Obama, supposedly to protect these immigrants from deportation is really a move to protect this younger generation from us dinosaurs. In some way, too, these young immigrants serve as rivals (competition) to U.S. citizens, and this action is being used kind of like a gun – trigger pulled - pointed at our heads, i.e. in some way this is going to be used as another step toward the destruction of our nation (a BIG dinosaur), which is considered obsolete and is no longer of use to the New World Order.

In the news article, someone named “Abbott” is said to have argued that “Obama’s action ‘tramples’ portions of the U.S. Constitution.” I could not help but think here of Revelation 11 where it says that the nations will trample the holy city (the church). I believe Obama and the N.W.O. have been doing just that and for some time now, and that this is now coming to America. For example, it appears to me that by giving a “pass” to those involved in illegal activity that this sends a message that people can ignore our laws, which then promotes lawlessness. I believe our government is directly involved in creating situations presently within our nation to rile people, and to ignite strife, discord, and fighting among the people of this nation, pitting various people groups one against the other, in order to destroy us from within. And, it is working, because people believe whatever they hear in the news.

Our Response

First of all, I would ask that you pray and inquire of the Lord concerning what I have shared with you here. I would also ask that you do some homework, while information is still available on the internet, for much of it is disappearing, and that you look up the New World Order in relation to Obama and their activities across the globe. Please look and see that so many news stories have the same (or similar) M.O.’s across the world and see that what they have been doing in other nations they are now doing in America. Then follow the money, too, and see that some of our tax dollars are actually going to support those whom our government calls our enemies. Not everything we see and hear in the news can be trusted. We have to think “Revelation” and deception and Satan and ask God to show us the things that are now going on in our world which fulfill these prophecies of scripture.

We also need to stand strong in our faith, put on the armor of God daily, hold firm to the truths of God’s word, never deny our Lord out of fear, and keep on spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ to all who will listen while there is still time, because time is running out.

I Love to Tell the Story
Katherine Hankey / William G. Fischer

I love to tell the story
of unseen things above,
of Jesus and his glory,
of Jesus and his love. 
I love to tell the story,
because I know 'tis true;
it satisfies my longings
as nothing else can do. 

I love to tell the story;
'tis pleasant to repeat
what seems, each time I tell it,
more wonderfully sweet. 
I love to tell the story,
for some have never heard
the message of salvation
from God's own holy Word. 

I love to tell the story,
for those who know it best
seem hungering and thirsting
to hear it like the rest. 
And when, in scenes of glory,
I sing the new, new song,
'twill be the old, old story
that I have loved so long.

I love to tell the story,
'twill be my theme in glory,
to tell the old, old story

of Jesus and his love.

1 comment:

Christsfreeservnt said...

This blogger's post fit with what the Lord taught me here. http://www.anothervoicerev184.blogspot.com/2014/12/marines-to-train-public-for-martial-law.html