Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, June 14, 2014

To the Best Dad

To the Best Dad in the world: Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for all those times when I was hurting and you held me in your arms, and you comforted me with your love. Thank you for laughing with me and crying with me, too. It means the world to me how you have always treated me as special, honored and valued. Thank you for all your words of encouragement, hope and healing. I also thank you for your corrections, rebukes and disciplines in love, because you cared so much about me, and you did not want to see me wander off and go astray from your love.


Thank you for teaching me how to live uprightly, with integrity, in honesty, with kindness and consideration of others, and with compassion and mercy, too. Thank you for instilling in me godly values and morals. Thank you, as well, for giving me your passion and desires, and for setting the model for me to follow. Most of all, thank you for your salvation, for by it I have been set free from the control of sin over my life, I have been given eternal life with you in heaven, and I am free to walk in your holiness and righteousness in the power and working of your Spirit within me. You have blessed my life in so many, many ways. You are the best DAD EVER! I love you beyond words!!

No comments: