Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Bleeding Disorder

Monday, April 09, 2012, 6:00 a.m. – The Lord woke me with the song, “Your Servant Witness,” playing in my mind. Speak, Lord, for your servant is listening. I read Zechariah 1 (NIV 1984). He also woke me from three dreams, which coincide with these three sections of this passage of scripture.

DREAM ONE: Some children, in whose house I was visiting, offered me a bathrobe to wear. It was purple, and it was one their mother had made - I think for herself. I think they had it inside a bag for me. I told them they should check with her to make sure it was ok with her for them to give it to me. I don’t recall her response, but I do know that I left without telling her “good-bye.” END

A Call to Return to the LORD

In the eighth month of the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to the prophet Zechariah son of Berekiah, the son of Iddo:
“The LORD was very angry with your forefathers. Therefore tell the people: This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Return to me,’ declares the LORD Almighty, ‘and I will return to you,’ says the LORD Almighty. Do not be like your forefathers, to whom the earlier prophets proclaimed: This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘Turn from your evil ways and your evil practices.’ But they would not listen or pay attention to me, declares the LORD. Where are your forefathers now? And the prophets, do they live forever? But did not my words and my decrees, which I commanded my servants the prophets, overtake your forefathers?

“Then they repented and said, ‘The LORD Almighty has done to us what our ways and practices deserve, just as he determined to do.’”

My Understanding: The house, I believe, represents the institutional church. The children represent those who are truly following the Lord Jesus Christ, i.e. his servants and witnesses, who are inside the institutional church. The purple robe is a symbol of royalty and kingship. The mother, I believe, represents the adulteress and idolatrous church. She made the robe for herself, i.e. she wants to be Lord of her own life, and/or she wants to follow after the gods of men, thus she has created her own “gospel” that fits with her own desires, and is more palatable to its listeners, and that does not offend people but makes them feel comfortable, rather than confronting them with the true gospel message.

I am representing Jesus Christ, the true Servant Witness. Because the house is the institutional church, I am just a visitor. The servants of the Lord want to offer kingship of the church to the Lord, i.e. they are praying and praying to God for revival, and for the Lord to do something to bring his people back to a right relationship with him. The kingship is “in the bag,” though, because it is a sure thing. Jesus is King! And, he does and will reign supreme! Yet, the church does not, as a whole unit, honor Jesus Christ as truly King and Lord of their lives right now, so the Lord has left the institutional church, I believe, i.e. his presence is not among them nor is his blessing, because they have refused to give him his rightful position as Lord and King of their lives.

The call here is to not be like our forefathers to whom the prophets told to turn from their evil ways and their wicked practices but they would not listen to God or pay attention to him. And, they didn’t pay attention to his servants, either, who brought them the messages from God. The people had mocked God’s messengers, reviled God’s words, and had ridiculed his prophets who brought them God’s messages. And, the people of God are still doing that today to those who are sharing the full gospel message, because they don’t want to hear anything that they think might offend people or make them uncomfortable. God is saying to his church today: “Don’t be like that!” “Listen to what the Spirit says to the churches!” “Repent of your sins and return to your God and honor him as the holy God that he is by making Jesus Christ truly Lord and King of your lives, and then I will return to you.” Don’t wait until God has to bring judgment upon you in order to get you to repent. Do it!

DREAM TWO: I was concerned about children playing in the street. I visited a house where the yard of the house was connected to their neighbor’s yard, with sidewalks in the yards for going between houses. Their kids could play safely in their yards. At our house the yard was always too wet (flooded) for the kids to play in them, so they had to play in the street, and that concerned me that the little ones might dart out from behind a parked vehicle and might get hit. END

The Man Among the Myrtle Trees

On the twenty-fourth day of the eleventh month, the month of Shebat, in the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to the prophet Zechariah son of Berekiah, the son of Iddo.
During the night I had a vision—and there before me was a man riding a red horse! He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.

I asked, “What are these, my lord?”

The angel who was talking with me answered, “I will show you what they are.”

Then the man standing among the myrtle trees explained, “They are the ones the LORD has sent to go throughout the earth.”

And they reported to the angel of the LORD, who was standing among the myrtle trees, “We have gone throughout the earth and found the whole world at rest and in peace.”

Then the angel of the LORD said, “LORD Almighty, how long will you withhold mercy from Jerusalem and from the towns of Judah, which you have been angry with these seventy years?” So the LORD spoke kind and comforting words to the angel who talked with me.

Then the angel who was speaking to me said, “Proclaim this word: This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘I am very jealous for Jerusalem and Zion, but I am very angry with the nations that feel secure. I was only a little angry, but they added to the calamity.’

“Therefore, this is what the LORD says: ‘I will return to Jerusalem with mercy, and there my house will be rebuilt. And the measuring line will be stretched out over Jerusalem,’ declares the LORD Almighty.

“Proclaim further: This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘My towns will again overflow with prosperity, and the LORD will again comfort Zion and choose Jerusalem.’”

My Understanding: “The ones the LORD has sent to go throughout the earth,” has been translated as angels (heavenly messengers) by many commentators, and yet I believe the Lord is giving me a different understanding here. Acts 1:8 (words of Jesus) says: “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Matt. 28:18b-20 (Jesus speaking) says: “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” We, the disciples of Jesus Christ, are the ones sent to go throughout the earth.

Again, I am representing Jesus Christ, yet I am also representing the body of Christ, his true church, his saints, his servants and his witnesses, i.e. his sent out ones. We, as followers of Jesus Christ, are his representatives to the world around us. So, I am the Lord’s messengers visiting a house that is connected to other houses by a common yard with sidewalks to go between the houses. Without going into massive detail, I believe these houses are the nations and they are all connected via the New World Order, i.e. this global order that is consuming the world’s natural resources and has and is taking over the governments of the world and is bringing all governments and people under one global rule.

The sent out ones reported back to the Lord that the whole world was at rest and in peace. The house I saw was connected to a house to the north of it. If the house I saw was the government of the USA, the house above it, perhaps, could be Canada or the United Nations. I know that not all nations of the world are presently at peace and at rest, but the idea here is that a unified empire of some kind was at rest while the people of God were being oppressed, so I can’t help but see America here as basically at peace and rest while the rest of the world is suffering greatly at the hands of our own government and military. Yet, this could apply universally, as well, to this global order which is arrogantly peaceful in their conquering of the world and in their persecution and murdering of true followers of Jesus Christ, while the persecuted church throughout the world is not at peace, but is under oppression of this global order, led in part by the USA government/military.

I, as the Lord’s servant, am very concerned for the Lord’s own throughout the world who are suffering persecution and who are under oppression from the N.W.O./US Gov/NATO. The persecuted church throughout the world is not living in safety like many of us presently are. Their lands are being flooded with military police, supposed natural disasters, warfare, scoundrels, misfits, and wicked and evil men bent on conquest and bent on taking everything they want no matter what it takes to get it. Our own government and military are part of this global effort to ravage the world. The people of God (followers of Christ) are being forced out of their own lands and homes and thus are out on the street, i.e. having no place to live. Thus, they are not living in safety. Yet, if the safety means living in this global order under the rule of “the beast”, then it is truly better to be on the streets. Yet, I was concerned the little ones, i.e. the innocent and naïve might be hit by a vehicle, i.e. taken captive by deceptive philosophy and/or killed for their witness for Jesus Christ.

DREAM THREE: I had some kind of physical problem. I was at a hospital for something. I made mention of my problem to someone. I was bleeding internally. I didn’t make an appointment with a doctor, nor did I intentionally go see a doctor about this. I just mentioned it in passing, I believe. A doc at the hospital said I would need to have surgery, but they would have to take my Bible away from me so that I didn’t try to preach to anyone while I was in the hospital. I told them to forget it! I was not giving up my Bible! END

Four Horns and Four Craftsmen

Then I looked up—and there before me were four horns! I asked the angel who was speaking to me, “What are these?”
He answered me, “These are the horns that scattered Judah, Israel and Jerusalem.”

Then the LORD showed me four craftsmen. I asked, “What are these coming to do?”

He answered, “These are the horns that scattered Judah so that no one could raise his head, but the craftsmen have come to terrify them and throw down these horns of the nations who lifted up their horns against the land of Judah to scatter its people.”

My Understanding: The four horns represent this global order of nations throughout the world who are working together to take over the governments, natural resources and people of the world, and to persecute and kill the servants and witnesses for Jesus Christ. Judah, Israel and Jerusalem now comprise true (spiritual) Israel, i.e. true followers of Jesus Christ, and the heavenly (spiritual) Jerusalem, the true church, the body of Christ. And, they are being scattered throughout the world via severe persecution. I am representing the persecuted church throughout the world, and the “bleeding disorder,” is the killing of the saints of Almighty God by the “four horns,” i.e. this global order made up of multiple nations, but mainly the US and the US military, which comprises about 90% of NATO (international; global) forces.

The “doctor” is someone who “fixes” things, i.e. this is somehow connected to this N.W.O. and the persecution and killing of the saints of God. He is someone of influence. The hospital has to be the world of hurting people. The doctor says he can correct my “bleeding disorder” through surgery, but I would have to give up my Bible and my witnessing. Another word for “surgery” is “operation,” and operation can mean process; procedure; maneuver; strategy; tactic; control; management; business, etc. The whole point of this, I believe, is that the N.W.O. is telling believers in Jesus Christ that if they would agree to give up the Word (Jesus Christ), the word of God (the Bible), and if they would stop telling people about Jesus Christ and the gospel, then their “bleeding disorder” could be “fixed,” i.e. they would not be killed anymore. So, this is intimidation tactics to get the people of God to stop following Jesus Christ and to stop sharing the gospel and then the killings would cease. Yet, the persecuted church is refusing to give up their Lord, the Word, and their witness for Jesus Christ and his gospel. Amen! So, the killings will continue until the Lord Jesus comes to rescue his own when he returns for his bride and he judges those whom he used to judge his church.

In the USA, we, so far, have not had to experience such severe persecution for our faith, though some of us have had to face much persecution for our witness for Christ. Yet, a time is fast approaching when it will come to us, too. It is inevitable. The Bible says so. And, I believe the Bible. So, we need to be prepared, and we need to be ready to stand strong against much opposition and to remain true to our Lord and to be willing to have a “bleeding disorder” rather than to go through an operation to correct our bleeding disorder, if it means giving up the Word and our testimony for Jesus Christ. And, if we are presently among those who have not made Jesus King of their lives and who need to return to their Lord, I pray that you will repent of your sins today, and that you will return before it takes judgment in order to get the church to return to her Lord as her first love and King.

Your Servant Witness / An Original Work / March 13, 2012

Humbly I bow, Lord, before You,
Bringing my requests to You.
May I listen; hear You speaking.
May I follow You in truth.
Gently lead me in Your service.
Guide my steps and strengthen me.
Fill me with Your love and mercy.
May I live for Thee!

Let me be Your servant witness,
Telling others of Your grace.
May I always share the gospel
With those I meet face to face.
May I show the love of Jesus,
Caring for the needs of men;
Be Your servant witness always
For my Lord, Amen!

My desire to be like Jesus,
Living for Him ev’ry day.
May I obey all His teachings
Given me, so I’ll not stray.
Love You, Jesus, Lord, my master.
You are the King of my heart;
Follow You where’er You lead me;
Not from You depart!


http://youtu.be/RYb4VXestQc
http://www.godcares.tv/video/1476/Your-Servant-Witness

No comments: