Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Saturday, June 16, 2018

No Matter


An Original Work / June 16, 2018

No matter what may come my way,
I choose to not from my Lord stray.

I welcome Him, with open arms.
My circumstances, not alarm.

He comforts me with all His love.
I keep my eyes on what’s above.

He tenderly speaks words to me.
They tell me who I ought to be.

My Lord loves me, and I love Him.
My love for Him is not a whim.

I follow Him where’er He leads.
He teaches me, and my needs meet.

I love to hear Him gently say,
“I love you, daughter, for always.”

He never will leave, forsake me.
In Him, I live eternally.

No comments: