Habakkuk 2

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay."

Sunday, January 14, 2018

I'm Writing a Book

The Lord Jesus recently impressed it upon my heart to write a book and to place it here on the internet. “I Married My Dad” is a book written by me, Sue J Love, from the perspective of a wife of a recovering sex (lust) addict. It was written for the purpose to be an encouragement to others, like me and my husband, who have gone through this battle, or who are presently going through this battle of sex (lust) addiction and the affects that it has had or is presently having on individual lives, and on many marriages.

It is my prayer that God will use our story to give hope and healing to the many men and women who are presently suffering the wounds of sexual addiction, either as those who are the sexually addicted, or as those who are married to those who are sexually addicted. There is hope and healing through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, for he died on a cross many years ago, and he was resurrected from the dead, too, in order that you and I might die to our sins and live to his righteousness. By his stripes (his wounds) you can be healed! (1 Pet. 2:24)

You can read the book here:

https://walkingwounded.blog/i-married-my-dad/

If, for some reason, you are not able to access this website, and you would like to read the book, please email me at cfservant@gmail.com. Thanks! Sue

No comments: